Closed The Grand Alpha's pups (018Luxio)
Andrew pauses in his sweeping and raises a brow to the man.

"Pardon?" Andrew questioned as he stood there, still holding the broom. "Why on earth is that?"
"You.ll find out soon enough" He moves into the room, advancing on Andrew as his blue eyes change for a split second to gold before changing back.
There wasn't much Andrew could do, he was pretty slow due to the weight of his stomach so the man would succed in grabbing him. Though Andrew still tried to pull away even if it was useless. Due to the strangeness of the situation, he didn't notice the man's eyes change.

"Let go of me!!" Andrew ordered as he tried to pull free.
"Its too late for that" He soon has Andrew pinned to the ground, his arms and legs useless. He smirks before sliding Andrews sweat shirt off to reveal his extended stomach.
"Get off! What are you doing?!" Andrew demanded as he was pinned down, this guy was really strong! "What the hell did I ever do to you huh? Get off of me!"

Just great, he was stuck here on the floor while some weird was gonna gut him like a fish probably. Why? What the hell did he ever do wrong to deserve a fate like this?
The mans hand slowly runs along the swell of Andrew's stomach as a smirk comes to his lips. When he finally releases Andrew for the night the younger male is exhausted, him slipping in and out of consiousness. His body was sore from the assault he had once again suffered. But instead of finding himself on the floor of the resturaunt where it had all began he finds himself laying in his bed curled up in the covers.
A moan left him as his belly and the rest of him ached from what happened. Coming to, he was rather surprised at where he was. It wasn't the restaurant. Sitting up, he kept the blankets wrapped around himself and over his stomach. The heat was nice and it helped him forget some of his soreness for the time being.

"Hello?" Andrew called nervously.
After making sure that Andrew carried his scent the wolf then took his leave. He would not see the young male again for a few more months.
In the few months since then, Andrew got even bigger. His decaplet sized belly was barely contained by the largest uniform they had. Sometimes he could feel something moving around in there but he often drummed it up to him being starving most of the time as well. Sadly today wasn't going well at work, he knew he couldn't afford to take the day off so he had gone in despite the....large problem. Around the seventh time of knocking things over, his boss finally requested he got home. Disheartened, he started on his way back to his small apartment. He knew where he was going this time.
The wolf watched Andrew as he made his way home, the subtle roundness of Andrew's stomach bringing yet another wolffish grin to his features. It wouldn't be much longer that Andrew would be giving birth to his pups.
IT took a long time to make it there, but he got home in one piece after tons of people were staring at him on the way home. Once there, he took a seat and sighed. Truthfully he was hungry alas his legs felt like rubber now due to the strain he had on em. What was going on? He really should've gone to the doctor to figure out what was happening to him.
The rumble of Andrew's stomach echoed through the room but he couldn't bring himself to get up, his legs wouldn't cooperate.
(Please don't control my character, the other instances were okay.)

Andrew gave a annoyed sigh as he adjusted his position. His legs still hurt too much for him to get out of the chair and really, he wasn't sure if he wanted too. The remainder of the day passed and Andrew fell asleep in the chair. A few kicks from within had happened as he slept though now that it was night they were a bit more active. Slowly making him stir from his sleep with blurry vision before closing his eyes and stretching.
The smell of food faintly drifts toward him along with the faint coolness of the breeze from an open window.
"Wait a minute....." Andrew muttered as something cooking made it's way to his nose. "Who's here?!"

It was also a bit more chilly, glancing to the right, he noticed the open window. Ignoring the protesting of his legs, he forced himself and over to the window. Closing it, he glanced over to the kitchen.
Once into the kitchen Andrew recognized the man from before. He was dressed in the same white t-shirt and dark jeans from the last time Andrew saw him. The scent of steak hung heavily in the air along with some boiling potatoes and a few other things.
"What the hell are you doing here?!" Andrew snapped. "Do I have to get some sort of restraining order on you?!"

Oh yes he very well recognized the man before him and boy did it make his blood boil. This guy was going to be a pain, he just knew it.
"It will do you no good, now go wash up, it's time to eat"
"No! Get out of my house! I am not doing as you say!" Andrew snapped. "You've only caused trouble for me and whatever the hell you did to me back at the restaurant just get out cause I ain't dong anything for ya. Now go before I call the cops."
"So you don't want to know what's going on with you?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 736 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,599 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,190 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  O Omega and their Alpha ShadowsWolf 0 597 11-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  C The Giant's Breeding Pet (018Luxio and Lovebite) Lovebite 68 15,097 04-22-2017, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Found (Closed/018Luxio) fairyschari 7 1,474 04-21-2017, 02:39 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) Lovebite 647 116,452 04-20-2017, 02:52 PM
Photo The devil and I(With 018Luxio) Littleittyboy 7 1,431 03-14-2017, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  John watson&Sherlock holmes alpha& beta justhappening 0 519 01-25-2017, 01:57 PM
Last Post: justhappening
  C A Demon's Pet (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite) Lovebite 217 36,648 01-23-2017, 05:34 PM