Closed The Grand Alpha's pups (018Luxio)
Keyword, hopefully. Going to bed that night, Andrew found it a bit hard to fall asleep though he managed. As the weeks passed, he found himself getting a bit more bigger as they rolled by. Some final growing before the impending birth always happened. Though he was still afraid of how this was going to go. He'd try not to admit it but...he kind of liked it now.
Chris watched Andrew become bigger and bigger with his pups. He would always be sure to make sure Andrew had something to eat when he came home in the evenings, wether it be left in the oven to keep warm or just finishing on the stove. Unbeknownst to Andrew he would slip back into the house sometime after he had gown to sleep, just to be nearby.
The pups liked having their father about, they were much calmer and it allowed for Andrew to get some sleep. When the big day had come, it was a pretty long process to have all Seven of them but at least Andrew wasn't alone for the whole ordeal an he got a good amount of vacation time off of work. Somehow though Andrew suspected Chris of having a hand in it. Still his time with the pups was rather nice even if they did destroy a few things in his apartment. Little did he know was that he was going to be in this mess again soon but even bigger.
The whole ordeal had left Andrew on bedrest for the first week or so after they were born, that first week was spent mainly eating, sleeping, and taking care of the pups. Chris stayed with him for the first week or so, him taking small leaves afterward but always returning before nightfall as that was when the pups were much more active.
It was easier with Chris's help. They were cute little evils too despite all the chaos they caused. However while he was glad when it was over in terms of carrying em inside of him, he was a bit saddened when if was time for them to leave with Chris to the pack. Standing there out in the woods with em, he gave them all a farwell and glanced at Chris.

"So, they're in good hands now?" Andrew asked.
"As good as they"ll ever be, Thank you" Chris steps back away from them all for a second before transforming into a rather large black wolf, bigger than any normal wolf. He glances back at Andrew for a moment before he and the pups disappear into the trees.
"That's good.....you're welcome." Andrew said.

Watching the pups leave and Chris change, Andrew was kind of surprised at how big the wolf was but watched em disappear into the forest further. However another pair of eyes were on Andrew as he started to head back the way he had come in. This time he was wide awake and could tell just where he was going.
Chris hadn't noticed the rouge that was watching Andrew, his attention focused on keeping the pups all together as they traveled through the forest.
Despite being wide awake and knowing where to go, it was pretty useless when he got pounced by the rouge. The creature was stronger an quicker, making it a very useless thing to try and run; which Andrew would've done if he had been able. As the rouge tore his clothes off, Andrew had screamed as he tried to get away though it was all useless. The rouge would have his buisness done before anyone got there.
Chris had been too far away to hear Andrew's cries. By the time he finally sees him again he is slightly taken aback by the size of Andrew's already large stomach. He tried not to make it too obvious as they were standing in the middle of an isle of the grocery store, both their carts filled to overflowing.

(The idea is that this pregnancy is really hard on him because of the amount of pups, The pregnancy being really draining)
(Okay.)

Andrew wasn't doing so great, not only was he huge already in his stomach but his skin was a paler color an he had dark circles under his eyes. Half the time he could barely sleep, be it due to not being able to get comfortable or the fact that he felt like he was constantly starving. He knew that he was pushing it by being out here due to all the stares he was getting but his apartment was emptied of food and there was only so much take out he could withstand. Still, he was also cutting it close with what he was buying since he was struggling to keep up at his job due to how tired he felt. He hadn't noticed Chris staring at him though.
Chris watches Andrew head up to the register a few minutes later, emptying his cart. As he watched he couldn't help but to feel sorry for the younger male. He quickly gets his own groceries checked out before going over to the register Andrew was at. seeing that the total was well over $100 he quickly handed the cashier two $100 dollar bills before Andrew could protest.
"Aw come on...." Andrew muttered as he searched his wallet for the money needed.

His voice was weak sounding as well, making all the more clear that he wasn't in the best shape to be out and about.He knew he had at least one hundred in here. However he noticed the cashier taking two hundred dollar bills and he looked. A shocked look came to his face as he saw it was Chris.

"Chris...?" Andrew spoke though he lost the rest of his words as he stood there.
Chris glances over at him before nodding "He gets the change" He tells the cashier before turning back to Andrew "I'll see you outside"
Andrew didn't argue with the man, it would be pointless. A sigh left him as he accepted the change and thanked the caisher. Pushing the carts outside, he waited for Chris to show up.

"Hi." Andrew greeted when he spied Chris coming out.

His large stomach growled in hunger, no too fond of Andrew just standing there when there was plenty of food before em that they could be eating. A sigh left Andrew at that, he was getting tired of the constant hunger.
Chris comes over to the younger male, his eyes automatically going to his large stomach. He could smell the scent of the rouge quiet clearly and it was quite clear what had transpired.
"Yes I know, I'm a blimp. Are you going to stare at it or is there something you're actually gonna say?" Andrew questioned, his weak voice sounding annoyed.

Mood swings were a lot worse with this pregnancy and he gave a sigh. Rubbing his eyes before lowering his hand.

"Sorry.....this one's just....worse....everything's out of whack a lot worse than it was with yours." Andrew admitted. "An before you ask no, I didn't go out looking for anyone to make this happen. It just....did."
Chris closes his eyes for a moment before nodding "I know, which leads me to my next question. Do you want him dead?"
Andrew stood there confused and shocked by the question.

"Why are you asking me that kind of a question at a public place?!" Andrew questioned in a low voice, his weak voice sounding hoarse from the effort of making it low. "I don't want to see him ever again but that doens't mean they have to be dead."
"Because at the moment I don't care if anyone hears" Chris sighs before looking back at Andrew, eventually helping him load the groceries into his car. "Leave your window unlocked, I will be by later to continue this conversation" Chris then goes over to unload his own groceries, leaving soon after.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 736 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,599 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,190 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  O Omega and their Alpha ShadowsWolf 0 597 11-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  C The Giant's Breeding Pet (018Luxio and Lovebite) Lovebite 68 15,097 04-22-2017, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Found (Closed/018Luxio) fairyschari 7 1,474 04-21-2017, 02:39 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) Lovebite 647 116,452 04-20-2017, 02:52 PM
Photo The devil and I(With 018Luxio) Littleittyboy 7 1,431 03-14-2017, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  John watson&Sherlock holmes alpha& beta justhappening 0 519 01-25-2017, 01:57 PM
Last Post: justhappening
  C A Demon's Pet (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite) Lovebite 217 36,651 01-23-2017, 05:34 PM