Log Cabin Mpreg Funsies!
You and me, we're stuck in a horrible blizzard in the middle of no where, which means that there's an extremely high chance of no medical contact and all of the sorts. I'm 2 weeks and a half overdue with triplets, no problems from what you've seen so far, but you worry for my wellbeing, as well as the children's since it's over due. You're rather overprotective of me, so you basically restrict me from doing much except going to the bathroom, go downstairs and up again, and down to the kitchen. My belly is surprisingly large, draping into my lap and jutting out about 3/4ths to my thighs. PM me if interested!
I come into the living room where you are sitting infront of the fire with a blanket draped over you. "How are you feeling?"
I look over to you, a smile forming on my face.
"Oh, i'm just fine, thank you, hun. The children are rather jumpy today though..oof.." I say it, moving a hand to rest on my belly under the blanket.
I come over and sit down beside you before putting my hand to your stomach, feeling them move.
*I sigh softly, the babies moving around vigourously inside me*
I continue to run my hand along your stomach for a few minutes "They're probably running out of room in there, seeing as they've overstayed their welcome"
"Mm, yeah, i'd say so too...but I haven't gone into labor yet...and you remember what the doctor said when he called..we can't induce labor ourselves..ugh, this is just.." I sigh, sliding back into my chair.
"Can't we? I mean people do it all the time"
"Doctors orders...I mean..i wouldn't dare go against the doctor orders..and-Ah!!'' I tense up a small bit, panting. "O-One kicked a bit..TOO hard.."
"Seems like they want out of there" I run my hand across your stomach before moving off the couch and moving between your legs as I slowly slide the blanket off of your stomach.
"What're you doing there..?"
"Just feeling" I slowly slide your shirt up before running my hands over your stomach, pressing gently on one side to get one of them to move from where it had been stationary for most of the day.
My hands slowly glide along your stomach, one hand moving to the sensitive underside of the stomach.
I sigh, enjoying the treatment as the babies seem to relax and the kicking stops.
After they calm down I slide your shirt back down before covering you back up. I get up to put some more wood on the fire.
"Thank you hun.." I look out to the window, the storm raging on outside..
I nod before sitting down beside you as we both watch the storm
"It's been going on for 4 days now.."
"And it doesn't look like it's going to be stopping any time soon"
I whimper a bit, rubbing my belly. "I know we can't get the doctor anytime soon...but how are we going to deliver here..? You barely have any experience..
"It can't be that hard, people have been doing it for thousands of years, and you'll be doing most of the work"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,812 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,399 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,620 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,298 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,057 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,760 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,888 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,862 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,768 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,908 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27