Open Is it okay -PAFP- that I love you?
Kashi had kept a hold on Misha. Before moving over to Tokis. Ears still flattened, he could feel something wet leaking out of his eyes. And noticed it was tears. Which were spilling out of his eyes quickly. "T... Tokis, where are we going to go?" He breathed out softly. Voice quivering a bit.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
"I don't......I don't know....." Tokis answered, his voice showing his shock.

Granted he was the oldest but still. He should have the answers but he didn't. They were without their parents and really he hadn't a clue. They ended up in the care of their Aunt and Uncle, it was hard to get the authorities to allow their Aunt an Uncle kep Kashi since he was adopted by Tokis's parents not the other members of family. So they almost had to go through the whole processes again.
Kashi frowned as he bit his lip. Letting off a pathetic whimper. "We could try your aunt and uncle. But I doubt they would want to keep me. Since I'm really not a part of the actual family. And was only ever adopted," he said. Reaching up to rub his wet face. Trying to dry it off, he didn't mind. He could I've off the streets. He could live anywhere. Just as long as Misha and Tokis had a place to live. He could care less on where he went.

"They're taking you in." Tokis said. "You're family, I'm not leaving any family behind. Even if they aren't happy with it."
Kashi blinked a bit. "You sure? I don't want to make them upset or anything. I'm fine with living anywhere else," he said. Still keeping a gentle hold on Misha. Who continued to weep into his shoudler. Reaching up to stroke a hand through his hair. Finding something odd, he had the same thing as Tokis. So they all had something in common.

"I'm very sure,otherwise they won't be getting me." Tokis answered as he pulled his two brothers into a hug. "You're my family, thus you are their's. If they can't see it, then they're just fools. I'm not leaving without any of you."
Kashi nearly let off a soft noise as he felt the other pull the two in. Hugging onto him tightly. Nodding gently, burying his face into his shoulder. "But, what are we going to do? Call them? Call the police?" He echoed. Soon pulling his face away from him to get a good look at his brother.

"The police probably notified em already." Tokis said.

He was trying not to cry but he was, tears left his eyes and he gave a sigh. Why? Why did they have to lose their parents? They were such good people.
Kashi frowned and tried to wipe the tears from his brothers eyes. "Well, then let's go get our things," he said. Knowing that they probably want them to be over there. He soon made his way to his room and got out his large suitcase. Making sure to pick the things that were important to him.

Tokis did the same and no doubt Misha as their Aunt an Uncle were soon there to pick em up. Well this wasn't going to be fun. Tokis wasn't happy to leave the place behind that held so many memories, but they had to. As now they were in the custody of their Aunt an Uncle.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 656 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,045 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,934 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,799 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,227 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,747 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 612 99,388 05-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
Heart C love worth dying for Gadiva22 54 4,330 02-02-2018, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 736 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  Demons Pet -PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 1 949 11-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood