Open Is it okay -PAFP- that I love you?
Kashi let off a amused purr as he watched his brother. Making his way down the stairs. You look like your feeling better, how did you sleep?" He asked. Moving his way to get something to eat himself. Deciding to just make some eggs. They had a bit of salmon in the fridge, so he decided to make some of that too. Tail curling gently, cooking that up. "You seem to be eating, is that really good?" He purred teasingly. A soft smile plastered on his face. Ear twitching, watching him eat. "You didn't see any of them come back, have you?" He echoed. Frowning as he looked out the window. Looking back at the food that was cooking.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
Tokis nearly choked on a chunk of meat in his mouth an he banged his fist against his chest for a moment. He managed to swallow it and his face went red with embarrassment.

"Y...yeah...I feel okay, I just feel like I'm starving though..." Tokis answered. "Eh it's tolerable, nothing like Dad's grille steak but it's passable. Nope, haven't seen them today."

Grabbing the knife, he assumed his normal behavior for when he was around others an eating a meal. His face was still a bit red.
"Oh come on, be you. I don't expect you to act like a normal human, when your not one," he said. Tail curling gently, finally finishing as he moved to sit down and eat his food. Letting off. A happy purr as he kept his gaze on him. "And I'm glad your feeling better today. I don't like to see you this sick," he said. Shaking his head gently. His stomach sinking as Tokis said that he hasn't seen anyone today. Letting off a soft sigh. He ate at his meal. "Oh well, I'm sure your stuck with me longer today," he said. Smiling softly, looking down a bit.

Tokis paused with the fork in his mouth, glancing down at the steak and then at Kashi for a moment. Though he merely sighed an remove the fork from his mouth, chewing the piece of meat.

"It's hard to know which is being me." Tokis replied. "You get raised to be one way but when...these appeared, manners almost went out the window....it's weird."

IT was just something that he struggled with. Give in to some animalistic side or stay with how his parents raised him to be? Bah! Too much confusion, instead he merely fell back into old habit and used the knife still.

"It's not fun being sick, I don't know why but this time just seemed so much....worse than usual." Tokis answered. "Probably nothing though. Bah, I'm sure you'll survive being stuck with me. Any plans for the today?"
Kashi nodded gently, shifting back in his seat as he ate at his meal. Reaching up and running his hands through his dark hair. Almost shuddering as he felt his fingertips brush against his sensitive ears. Biting his lip to hold back any house that wanted to escape him. "No not that I know of. I know I'll survive being stuck with you," he murmured. 'as long as he didn't end up finding himself going into that odd, phase, he would go into...' he thought. Shifting as he settled back, yawning gently. "So, uh, what do you want to do?" He asked. Now his mind was racing. Would his brother smell him if he went into that strange phase called a 'heat' that he had learned about. God, he was so confused.

Despite having ears an tail, his sense of smell wasn't affected by his odd genetics. So Kashi was safe, though he too was in the same boat as his brother. Though Tokis was completly unaware that he'd gone into heat in the past, in fact when he was in heat he always just wanted to be alone. Hence his odd habit of locking himself away in his room.

"I don't really know honestly." Tokis answered. "I kind of feel like staying in my room for some strange reason, maybe due to my being sick still. Can't get over that in a single day."
The Neko gave a slight nod, before finishing up his breakfast. He new as long as he didn't probably think about it. It wouldn't come. But he hasn't had it in a month now. So it was bound to happen any day. He hated when that day would happen. It would last for about a week. And he hated it, a lot. He usually stayed home those weeks because he claimed himself to be sick. But he hated staying home. Every touch placed on him. It made his skin prickle. It got him fired up. Any touch, it sent that single area that was touched to just prickle with heat.
After a while, he finished up the dishes and placed them to dry. "That's alright, what ever floats your boat," he purred softly.

"I just don't feel too motivated." Tokis explained.

It was just what he thought along with how sick he'd been. HOwever at the same time, he was in heat already but he didn't know how to register it,so he just assumed he was too tired to do anything.

"I still have that playstation 2 in my room, if ya want we can play a game or two." Tokis offered, breaking out of his habit a little bit.

They were home alone, what was the worst that could happen? He could push away his odd feeling and do something with his brother.
Kashi nodded gently, letting off a pleased grin. "That sounds fun, what kind of games?" He asked. He never remember what games, because he's never really been into his room a lot. After a while, he mumbled a soft curse as he felt that strange feeling he would usually get when he's going into heat. He's always going into heat in the morning. Why always in the morning? Why couldn't it be later? He wasn't sure. His body just acted weird. Tail gently curling, he soon made his way over to him. Not wanting to touch him, that would have ended up badly. Ears twitching as he kept his eyes on his brother.

"Anything honestly." Tokis said as he rose and gestured for his brother to follow. "I haven't gotten rid of any of these old things so we've got a good amount to pick from."

Once in the room, it was clear that he'd been up to something. His bed was somewhat destroyed with tears in the sheets and blankets thrown everywhere. A nervous sound left Tokis, he had forgotten about that.

"Just ignore that and don't tell mom I destroyed the sheets....again..." Tokis said as he covered the tears with the blankets.

His heat was a strange one, he didn't feel much inside of him like how Kashi did. Instead, Tokis seemed to go towards the nesting phase and tried to make said nest. Course that meant destroying anything on his bed.
The Neko let off a amused purr. Sitting down on the bed. Tail curling around him, making sure he was comfortable. Looking over to his brother. A light blush plastered on his face. But he calmed down ever so slightly. Grabbing a remote as he looked it over. "It's been so long since I've last played this," he said. Moving his gaze to look over to Tokis. Feeling something brush against his back. And he basically stiffened up out of surprise. Biting the inside of his lip as he refused to make any noise of surprise. Oh god, he hoped that wasn't going to happen throughout their gaming session. "We need to narrow down to the two player games," he said. His voice was a little shaky. But he would just play it off at being cold. But that would make it worse. He didn't want any blankets around him. He didn't even want the clothes on him. So he kept completly still.

Since he was in his own room with the door closed an even locked to prevent a surprise visit form their other brother. Tokis's tail was free to twitch about and he adjusted his hair to let his ears be shown. Tokis smiled.

"Yep." Tokis said. "You've probably played the newer systems. There's quite a few of those."

Picking up the cluster of games he offered each one until Kashi choose one and they started to play. As they played though, Kashi would notice Tokis adjusting his position often. His 'nesting/heat' instinct making him shift about to get more comfortable.
//it reposted the same post, gosh//

Kashi nodded gently "definitely. I can't remember the last time I've played with you on this PlayStation," he said. A soft smile on his face as he chose Unreal Tournament. A game he loved to play when he had the chance. Kashi kept feeling the other brush against him. He let off a pathetic whine as he shifted a bit. "Please stop moving around," he breathed out. He didn't think he could handle his brother squirming around and brushing up against him like that. It was too much to handle.

(It's okay)

Tokis nodded, he could barely remember it too but they were little kids when they lasted played. Sadly Tokis struggled to stay sitting still. He just couldn't get comfortable!!! HIs ears lowered and he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I just....can't get comfortable for some reason." Tokis said, getting a tad tired of the feeling he had.

His bushy tail twitched and ended up brushing against Kashi. He hadn't meant for it to.
Kashi let off a pathetic whimper, shuddering as he gripped at the controller he was holding. Struggling to keep down any other noises that were just begging to be let out. Not wanting to have Tokis find out that he was in heat. Shuddering and shaking a bit. His breath growing rapid. Trying to calm himself down, instead of going nuts on his older brother.

(I was thinking, maybe they both become pregnant? I think it be fun that way but it's up to you.)

"You okay?" Tokis asked Kashi.

He noticed how hard they were holding the controller and something else was coming to his mind. What was this feeling inside? This was first time he had someone around when he was in heat, so it was creating a different response now that he was sitting in the same area with another.
((Hmm, I'll think about that!))

Kashi looked over to Tokis. Biting his lip gently, his heart pounding. Body quivering as he bit his lip. "I... It's hot in here," he said. He felt as if he was over heating. It was in the middle of winter too, so it must have been odd for his brother. But he just felt so hot and bothered. Ears flicki g about as he soon moved his gaze over to the game. Struggling to keep calm.

(okay)

Tokis raised a brow though he obliged. Getting up, he went and opened the window to allow some cold winter air in. HE wouldn't admit it ut he was starting to get a bit warm too.

"That better?" Tokis asked.
It was a little bit better, but not too much better. His skin was still prickling with heat because of the phase he was going through. Tail curling and twitching gently. Biting and gnawing on his lip. "Y... Yeah, a little better," he said. Eyes moving over to his brother. Shivering as he opened his mouth, weakly letting off a pathetic. Needy. Mewl. Surprised something like that came from him.

Taking a seat again, he was about to try and play the game when he heard his brother's sound. His canine ears twitched and they seemed to translate what the mewl was. Though it confused Tokis more than anything.

"What was that?" Tokis asked shocked. "I've never heard you make that sound before. You sure you're okay?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 656 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,045 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,800 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,227 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,749 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 612 99,389 05-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
Heart C love worth dying for Gadiva22 54 4,330 02-02-2018, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 736 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  Demons Pet -PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 1 950 11-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood