Open The Menagerie (Open to mpreg and fpreg)
Name:
Species: (if you're a scientist you must be human)
Description:

Name: Kitty
Species: Cat anthro.
Description: Kitty is a short, skinny calico cat with black and white spotted ears, a pure black chest and a bejeweled pink collar.

Kitty wakes up in a small cage, barely big enough to turn around in a full circle. "H-Hello? W-Where am I?" She hissed, scanning the pitch black room, hoping to see anything that would tell her a location. She sniffed the air, but smelt absolutely nothing besides concrete and metal.
Name: Dr. Darius Grendel
Species: Human
Description: Darius is tall and imposing wearing a white lab coat, white boots and black gloves with medium length straight black hair and pitch black eyes.

A metal door slides open and the lights click on to illuminate the lab. Dr. Darius Grendel slowly makes his way to the cage, carefully analyzing the specimen inside. "Hmm..." He looks at a chart then back at the cat girl. "...Interesting... if this data proves true, you will be ideal for this." He says with a sinister grin, reaching into his pocket.
Kitty hisses, flexing her claws. Her enchanting green eyes shining in the lights. She watches the doctors every move, her eyes never leaving his hands. She moves to the back of the cage, growling a warning as the fur on the back of her neck stands up.
"My apologies, how rude of me. My name is Doctor Darius Grendel." He says with a bow. "And you are..." He looks at his chart. "Kitty... Well that's a tad on the nose, but I suppose it doesn't matter." He says, unlocking the cage.
She doesn't budge, looking the man over. "Why am I here and what do you want?" She growled, ready to fight back if the man made any sudden movements. The doctor notices Kitty's tail flicking back and forth, obviously iritated.
"Hmm... I can sense hostility emanating from you. Can't have that. It makes conversation... arduous." He clicks a button on a device in his lab coat pocket and kitty suddenly feels her erogenous zones being heavily stimulated.
She relaxes, mewling in pleasure. Her eyes never leave the doctor as she squirms around. Her tail continues to flick but she shows no signs of being agitated.

Name: Dr. Jackson Smith
Species: Human
Description: A tall blonde sporting a white lab coat, nike running shoes, blue jeans and black latex gloves

"What do we have today Darius?" He walks in, sanitizing his hands before snapping on a pair of latex gloves. He walks to the other side of the room, wiping down a metal slab that's stained with blood. He wipes down the instruments and leather restraining straps.
"What we have his a young cat girl in her prime who has one of the most adaptive and advanced reproductive genes I have ever seen. In short... what we have is an opportunity we simply cannot pass up." I hand him the chart. "Wouldn't you agree?"
He takes the chart and looks it over. "Oh... wow... that's... holy shit...." He looks up at Darius, nodding. "We can't pass that up, no way in hell. What are we gonna do first? Eggs? Kittens? Babies? Puppies?" He says, obviously excited to get started.
"Actually..." I say with an excited grin. "Perhaps we should use this opportunity to move forward with 'Project: Tigress,' wouldn't you say?" I procure a vial of a strange concoction with a label that reads "Tigress."
"You're kidding... I know she's healthy but that might kill her!" He walked over and began to rub under Kitty's chin, causing her to start purring. He reaches over and turns the stimulation off, scratching behind my ears, moving to the base of her tail. She goes limp, stretching out as she purrs loudly. She stays totally relaxed under his hand. "Aww she's certainly a good little kitty cat, ain't she?" He grins.
"Who else would be a plausible candidate to test it on? We can get any other product from any of the other specimens. Still, perhaps if it would put your mind at ease... I suppose we could start small."
When Jackson stops scratching the base of Kitty's tail she gets out of the cage, following him. He grins and looks at Darius. "We want her on the table?" He questions.
"It would make the process much easier, certainly."
He pats the table and Kitty jumps up, allowing Jackson to lay her down on her her back. He restrains her and she starts to thrash and panic, hissing agressively.

"Let me go! I'm not supposed to be here!" Kitty snarls, struggling against the think leather straps. She flexes her claws, her tail curling up, hiding her tight pussy and her virgin asshole.
As she hisses and rebels, I flip the switch to stimulate her once more. "AH! AH! AH! None of that!"
Kitty snarls, struggling even move. She hisses, growling at you. Jackson slips an oxygen mask over her face, sedating her. "Eggs first?" He looks at Darius curiously.
"No." I say with a sneer. "I find eggs to be... boring, myself. Call me impatient but I find the idea of life being brought out directly from the womb far more captivating. How about we start with pups? That should be an interesting reversal."
"Want me to wake her up slightly? Just so we can hear her whine and moan while we do this?" He grins, rubbing my pussy. "Look how tight she is... I can barely get my finger in..."
"That's probably a good idea. Very well then! Have at it!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,236 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,113 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,552 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,822 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,358 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,399 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,623 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,321 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,060 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie