The Fallout Shelter (Open, Mpreg and Fpreg)
Based in a Universe like Fallout but not identical. Your a member of one of the few vaults/shelters that was successful in staying safe, productive, and populated. After a while some random mutations appeared in some of the male inhabitants, The ability to become pregnant. Eventually this ability spread to all males over time and eventually it became the norm to see pregnant Males and Females wandering around the place.

It wasn't long after this that another mutation also turned up, this time in the pets that lived there. turning them into and hybrid versions of their former selves. While it did take time for them to become accepted by the humans as more than just their pets, eventually they became equal members and, in some cases, lovers, to the human members of the vault.

(This is an open RP accepting anyone and everyone. sex is permitted aswell as detailed births. Rushed pregnancy isnt banned but try to be restrained. No sex to birth in one day, minimum of a week to fortnight ok? Furry is permitted)

Name:
Species:
Description:
Pregnant: Yes/no (Length & Number)
Other Details:

Name: Rex

Species: Anthro Husky
Description: 5'9" with soft black and white fur and sky blue eyes. He walks on digitigrade legs and has a happy  outgoing attitude and always has a wag to his tail.
Pregnant: Yes (3months, 6 pups)
Other Details: the 'father' of his pups was a stray that was wandering the wastelands when he had been sent out to find supplies. sadly said father did not survive the return trip.

Rex sighed as he repaired the sprinkler system for the hydroponics, for the third time that week. he had told them countless times to be gentle with it, soon he was going to start biting them if they didn't pay attention to his instructions. he game a yip as he felt a kick in his stomach and he rubbed at it to try to calm them down.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Name: Ryne
Species: Human
Description: 4ft 7in tall, wide hips, pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes
Pregnant: Yes (2 months with 50 babies)
Other Details: after getting pregnant after a drumken one night stand. Ryne discovered that he had a mutation that allowed him to carry dozens upon dozens of babies without harm.

Ryne waddled around the vault, his overdue sextuplet sized belly swaying back and forth. He rubbed the belly, wondering how big he would get from so many babies.
Rex twitched his ear and looked up to see Ryne walk in and he gave a soft chuckle "Hey Ryne... you know I'm still amazed you can walk.. and fit through doors" he said and got up slowly, finished with repairing the damage. "How is your cargo treating you?" he asked giving his belly a pat "I hope the pups i gave you are treating you well"
"If they were treating me well, they wouldn't be killing my back." Ryne playfully said as he rubbed his back and his swollen belly. "I have still have a few inches to go until I get stuck in doors. And I'm still a month or two away from losing mobility." He explained.
Name: Naoto
Species: Human and fox hybrid
Description: 5'1 with pale skin, and a slim body. Has white hair and fox like ears, yellow eyes and a white tail.
Pregnant: Yes (8 months, 60 babies)
Other details: His race lives for a very long time, he is much older than he appears to be. A man in the vault was amazed his Naoto's beauty, but Naoto had declined his offer to go out which resulted in him being impregnated by force. That man was eventually taken away. Naoto likes to keep to himself but can easily be befriended.

Naoto was close to bedridden as he had many babies inside him and would be due within the next month. Despite being one of the oldest people in the vault, this was his first time being pregnant. He struggled as he waddled around the vault, his belly hanging low on his frail and skinny body.
Image came from a film.
he nods and chuckles "Hey it was your choice to test your limits, you could be like Naoto" he shrugs "Atleast we have the supplies to keep us all going... imagine if we DIDNT have the hydroponics to keep us fed"
"If we didn't have them, I doubt we would last the first trimester." Naoto replied after hearing his name. "It would be nice if the systems didn't break frequently though." He patted his belly softly when he felt a kick.
Image came from a film.
"They wouldn't break so frequently if people were more gentle with it all" he says with an eyeroll "They treat it like the parts are laying all over the place in the wasteland... wed be Lucky if we found part of the pieces that they keep breaking... atleast i can repair most of the damage"
"You've been fixing them?" Naoto asked, astonished. "I can't believe they'd have fallen so low that they entrust it to someone they're supposed to be caring for...Well, I supposed I should be thanking you for keeping the systems in check.
Image came from a film.
"Its either fix it or send someone into the wasteland to hunt down a new piece" he says with a shrug "And sadly im the only one who knows HOW to fix the damn things"
"I see...That is truly-" He groaned before he could finish what he was trying to say because the babies inside started to kick him again. Naoto clucthed onto the sides of his massive belly until they started to calm down.
Image came from a film.
"You really should be laying down dude" he says watching him "Your due any time now and here you are waddling around... its bad enough that Ryne does it, but hes got nowhere near as many as you do"
Naoto sighed "I suppose you're right." He replied "Sometimes it just gets so boring cooped up in that bed." He started to turn around slowly and waddle back.
Image came from a film.
he chuckles softly "Sorry to say but you only have yourself to blame hun, carrying that many in one go is only going to screw you over" he says with a shrug
Naoto shook his head. "I did not choose this have this many, it was purely by chance." Naoto never went into details about how he was pregnant in the first place "Did you choose to have exactly six?"
Image came from a film.
"It was almost a biological impossibility for me to have more" he says with a shrug "I dont know what you have in your dna that allows you to have that many... were going to be so damn busy when you have them"
"For my species, its almost impossible to be pregnant in the first place." Naoto explained. "Hybrids do not usually conceive."
Image came from a film.
"weve been interbreeding here for a while now" he says a little curious at his statement "I for one am a third generation of a human and Anthro coupling"
"Hm?" Naoto grunted, a little surprised. "Hmmm, I guess it could just be rarer in foxes then, but that is curious."
Image came from a film.
"Could be... Anyway go lay down, i have a few more things to go repair..." he checks the list he was given and gives a sigh before wandering off to fix part of the water purification system.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,236 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,114 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,552 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,822 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,358 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,399 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,623 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,322 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,060 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie