The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw)
Ryne nodded as he led Colin through the large house like structure. Multiple bathrooms, bedrooms and even living rooms adorned the facility. "They told me all these rooms are for potential breeders and are free to use." He explained as he led Colin to the master bedroom. The bed looked like it could fit 20 people while looking it was made out of the finest silks.
"Wow thats truly luxurious. This firm got better staff welfare than i expected." He laughed. This was the biggest house he had seen. "So far are you the only potential breeder?" Colin sat down on the huge bed, bounced a bit and then remembered he was supposed to impregnate Ryne there, suddenly feeling embarrassed he stood back up slowly. 
Ryne nodded as he sat beside Colin. "They want us to get to work as soon as possible." He said with a blush as he started to slowly remove his shirt.
Colin felt very out of place. He felt like he was taking asvantage of the young man but he couldnt deny he was attracted to him too. He backed off a little before squealing out "err now?? Like we are gonna .... now?" He never felt this awkward in his life. Though when he looked at the tomato red face of Ryne, he could feel that the young man was equally, if not even more embarrassed. It was at that moment that he had calmed himself and placed a steady hand on the much smaller ones and stopped Ryne from removing the buttons. "Here, let me." And started unbuttoning slowly himself while admiring the figure slowly revealling.
(Bump)
Ryne blushed as Colin began to remove his clothing. His body heated up when Colin's hands touched him.
The fair skin underneath the shirt was flawless. Colin kissed it inch by inch, almost worshipping it. He gently tugged down the pants elastic belt. He nipped on the trail down to his member that was slowly hardening. Colin gently pushed Ryne further down, raising up his legs in the air, he kissed on the perineum and then the entrance. He licked on the pink flesh. It was constricting rythmically, like an invitation for Colin to further penetrate.
(Bump)
Ryne quivered in pleasure as he felt Colin kiss him. "Please enter me. I-I-I want to feel you inside me." He begged.
Colin inserted a finger to test the entrance, finding it surprisingly tight. He was afraid would hurt Ryne if he go too fast and carefully asked "have you.... have you had any experience before?" His fingers not stopping his movement wanting to stretch it as soon as possible.
Ryne shook his head. "Keep going. Please. I need you." He begged as his breath hitched in his throat.
Also unable to hold his own desire any longer, Colin proceeded to push in the head of his cock in after getting 2 fingers inside.  It was a little difficult to get through the tight ring of muscle so he went slow. After breaching through, the feel was so heavenly he couldnt quite control pushing in further. He moaned out loud and blurted "oh this is so good. Oh Ryne you felt so nice, you are the most perfect that I had ever felt."
Ryne moaned in both pain and pleasure. He couldn't think straight as he felt Colin enter him. His large rear jiggled as Colin pumped into him.
Colin couldnt resist slapping on that butt when he continued to push in. The head slid through a point when he heard a particularly loud moan from Ryne. He knew he had reached the sweet spot. He slightly switched the angle to make his cock press right into it.
Ryne's hole tightened around Colin's cock, moaning as it hit the inner wall of his womb. Each thrust and slap against his rear made Ryne moan louder.
As Colin bottomed out, the cervix was right at his cock's head. The feeling of soft flesh nudging on the head was addicting, he uncontrollably kept on bouncing, feeling the cervix kissing on his cock everytime. The bubbly bottom of Ryne slapping against his abs made him even more excited, his hands grobed on both sides while he pounded, the sound resounding in the room.
Ryne just moaned louder and louder as Colin kept pumping into him. "I'm ready!! Fill me up!" He begged.
"I would fill you with my children, your belly would be so big and so lively, I couldnt stop touching it." As he moaned he hit repeatedly on the sweet spot, triggering continuous constriction on the inner walls, he was finally pushed him over the top. The head breachrd through the cervix and exploded, coating the inner wall with his seeds.
Ryne yelled out in pleasure as he felt Colin's seed enter his awaiting womb. He held onto Colin's hand as he slumped into the bed. He breathed heavily as he was exerted.
Colin also slumped into the bed as he's spent. He extended an arm to wrap Ryne into his arms, one palm over his belly, feeling it had slightly bulged from his seed. He stayed his spent cock inside, feeling too sensitive to move just yet. Feeling Ryne's pant on his neck he turned a little to kiss on his cheek. "That's the best sex I had in my life."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,214 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,215 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,501 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,892 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,970 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,222 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,543 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,467 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,816 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,602 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22