The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw)
Ryne nodded as he continued to catch his breath. He nuzzled against Colin as he began to sleep.
With his hand on Ryne's belly Colin also quickly fell asleep. He woke with an armful of Ryne when the sun was about to set. He stroked the soft hair of Ryne and kissed him again, finding him so innocent and adorable in his sleep. He waited for him to wake up.
In the few hours, Ryne's belly had grown to look 6 months pregnant. He mumbled in his sleep as he nuzzled against Colin.
The belly's growth has fascinated Colin. He never considered himself to have a belly fetish, yet he couldn't get his hands off Ryne now. He felt like there were little movements too but he couldn't determine if thats only his imagination. He continued to caress the belly and thought he would really enjoy applying lotions on it. He couldn't wait to share the excitmenet with Ryne when he woke up.
Ryne moaned at Colin's touch, blissfully unaware of what was happening. He stretched and pushed out his belly in his sleep. As he did, his belly actually started to grow, looking 8 months pregnant.
Colin recalled he was told the pregnancy would last for 3 months and wondered with the size it was now, would it continue on to grow or will it slow down after this growth surge. He also wondered how many babies could there be. Thinking back to how much he had ejaculated and with the surely high fertility of Ryne, there should be at least 2, if not more children.
Ryne started to stir as he started to wake up. He opened his eyes and saw Colin rub his belly. "Colin? He asked with a sense of need.
"Yes love. I am right here. What do you want?" Colin asked, heart incredibly soft with Ryne and their children.
Ryne looked deep into Colin's eyes, a longing and need filled Colin as he looked into Ryne's eyes. "Colin...." He said before a loud growl came from Ryne's belly. "I'm hungry." He said.
Colin thought Ryne had more to tell than that, but that growl certainly killed the mood. Chuckling he got out of bed and said "i will look at the kitchen to see what we got. Better be something that we can share in bed." He smiled and walked out.
Ryne nodded as he rubbed his belly, trying to calm his hunger.
Coin got back quickly with a full tray of food. He got a frozen pizza heated up and some fries with melted cheese on top, both of which smell good and strong.
Ryne eyed the food hungrily as he got onto his back. "Feed me?" He plead.
"Of course. " colin smiled indulgingly to Ryne. He got a fry with half melted cheese to the opened mouth of Ryne, loving how he even sucked his fingers clean.
Ryne licked Colin's fingers as he got every salt on his finger. "More, please?" He asked.
Colin once again give him a fry. Ryne felt so pliant he got a feeling he's feeding a puppy. He couldn't resist and jabbed at his pinkish lips while he got his mouth full munching. 
Ryne was caught surprised but he welcomed it. He broke off to swallow his food and to catch his breath.
Colin stroked at his fair skin on his cheek, smiling at the panting boy. "I find myself falling for you already." He continued with the feeding and soon all the food was gone.
Ryne rubbed his belly as he felt full. "I thought you only wanted to work here?" He asked.
"I thought so. I didnt expect any of these.... I... I didnt say it to expect you to reciprocate. I understand you have volunteered here for the project and...." Colin's voice lowered and he couldn't help with feeling defeated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,213 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,215 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,500 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,891 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,941 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,221 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,543 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,467 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,816 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,601 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22