The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw)
Ryne raised Colin's head until he could see Ryne's eyes. "But...I'm glad you said it." He said before he kissed Colin, assuring him of his own feelings.
Colin's eyes widened in surprise at first, he was shocked with joy that he didnt react at first, but soon held his hand behind Ryne's head to deepen the kiss, chasing his tongue with his own. He embraced the smaller boy, though careful of the huge bump in between, and forgot himself in the sensation.
Ryne moaned against Colin's lips, pressing his belly against Colin. Suddenly, a computer terminal started to ring.
The couple was startled and quickly separated, both blushing. Colin said "...err i will go take it."

As colin accepted the call request, Melissa's face showed up. "Ermm.. hello melissa."
"Hello Colin. How's the experiment going?" She asked joyfully, unaware of what had transpired between the couple.
"Err... we are.. we are on the right track i think." Colin pretend to be calm and controlled. "Melissa, I know that the pregnancy should take 3 months, but what abour the growth rate."
"The growth rate? The doctors said that Ryne will be growing steadily depending on how many are in him. Why do you ask?" Melissa asked.
"Ermm Ryne seemed to be showing a much faster growth rate. I feel like he is already at 2 months mark over the 3 months gestation."
"It could be that he's carrying more than we expected. Perhaps dozens!!" Melissa exclaimed.
"Erm will there be any check ups done to monitor the progress of the babies? Am I supposed to be doing those too?" He said "where can I have access to those?"
"There's a room down the hall from your room to the left. It has all the medical equipment you need. For the experiment to succeed, you'll have to do this on your own. This is basically a simulation of everyday life." Melissa explained.
"Ok..." Colin said feeling a sense of responsibility. But he have to admit he did feel a little possessive of Ryne and wouldnt like anyone else examining him. "Would you request an update on the progress?"
"Sure. What do you have to report?" Melissa asked politely.
"I...ah.... I think he has conceived now. His belly had grown overnight and there wasn't any pregnancy symptoms yet. Other than bloating of the stomach there isnt any obvious signs for now."
"Keep a look out for any other symptoms. Remember, just because he's growing faster, doesn't mean it'll be easier. I'll see you again in about 3 days for another report." Melissa stated as she turned the video feed off. "Colin? Is everything alright?" Ryne asked worryingly.
Walking back to the room, Colin rushed forward seeing Ryne was attempting to get down. He was afraid Ryne would fall from the obvious change in gravity. "You shouldnt try to get down without me. I just talked with Melissa and reported a bit on our progress. She informed me there are medical appliances available here and we would need to check the progress on my own. Do you want to go there and see a bit?" He got his arms around Ryne and guided him to stand.
Ryne tightened his grip when he heard about the medical appliances. "There....there no needles, right?" He asked, looking away in embarrassment.
"You dont like needles?" Colin smiled at Ryne. "I will make sure there wont be any." He let Ryne stand up on his own, but kept a careful eye on him.
(Bump?)
Ryne nodded as he slowly got up, wrapping his arms around Colin's.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,212 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,215 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,500 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,885 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,929 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,221 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,542 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,467 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,816 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,600 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22