The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw)
Colin chuckled "how am I going to walk with you holding me so tight, babe?" but he was secretly happy at how reliant Ryne was on him.

"Ok love, release me a bit and we will walk together towards the room. I would have your back, don't worry." Colin placed a hand on his back to support it and put an arm on the underbelly to help with the heavy burden now. He thougth maybe later he could test whether he could lift Ryne at this stage, he didn't want to do that and risk dropping him and the children if he was heavier than he thought.
Ryne slowly got up and onto his feet, adjusting to his new size. He pushed his belly out instinctively, making his belly look bigger. "You promise that there won't be any needles?" He asked.
"Yes I am sure there will be no needles. How about this, before you go in, I would go check the room first and make sure everything remotely similar to a needle are removed. Deal?" Colin caressed the massive belly lovingly. These were his children and soon he would know how many they would be expecting.
Ryne nodded gingerly as he got closer to Colin.
Colin let Ryne wait at the door leaning against the wall when he went in and set up the things. He searched and found some needles in a box within the cabinets but Ryne shouldnt be able to see them. He went back out to help Ryne on the bed while he get the ultra sound ready.

"I think I need to squirt some gel on your belly. It will be cold but that's the only way we can know about iur babies. Are you ready?" Colin asked.
Ryne nodded as he rubbed his belly, eagerly awaiting to see the babies. "I'm ready."
It took a bit of time for Colin to get the hang of it, he was a professional after all, but images soon started appearing on the screen. "Wow so each throbbing is a child and... how many you counted?"
"I can't tell. How many are there?" Ryne asked

(So what's your limit on how many?
"4 I see here.... oh wait there's one hidden below. It is 5 little babies in there!" Colin counted. "Ryne you are amazing."

(I guess 5 is about it....?)
Ryne couldn't believe it. He was pregnant with quintuplets. He started to have tears in his eyes as he started to cry tears of joy.
"Oh baby are you crying because of the joy? These little bundles of happiness surely have their effect on you." Colin kissed away Ryne's tears, smiling to him.

"From the look of it it seemed they are developing at a much faster rate than normal ones. They look like they are already 3 months old accordingly to this book here." Colin said, comparing the image with what had been printed.
Ryne just continued to star at the ultrasound. "My babies. I love them already." He said happily as he nuzzled against Colin.
Colin was happy to have Ryne's body in his arms. He wrapped an arm around him and squeezed him tight. "Babe I believe we may welcome them into the world sooner than 3 months too. Are you excited by that?"
Ryne nodded. "I want to be a family, with you." He said as he rubbed his belly.
"I am so happy I get to do this with you too. Can't believe I just met you yesterday and I'm already in love with you, with a family on the way!" Colin helped wipe the gel away. As he help Ryne tug the shirt down, he brushed through his breasts.
Ryne yelped from the touch. His chest had developed C cup breasts and were very sensitive. He blushed as he put a hand on his chest. "Careful. They hurt if you're rough."
"Oh sorry babe. Hnmm then shall I take the shirt off? Or else it would brush on you?" Colin asked, he blushed a little as literally he was suggesting Ryne to bare his upper body, which would be such a nice view if he admitted to himself.
Ryne thought for a moment. "Sure. My shirt does feel stuffy." He said as he started to take off his shirt.
As he took the shirt off the belly and the breats all jiggled, making Colin clear his throat and looked away. "Errr now I guess we do some measurements on you? Waist and pelvic measurements? You will have to stand up to do that. Now lean on me I will help you stand." Colin blushed further when Ryne literally pressed all his upper body on him.
Ryne nodded as he stood up. His belly and breasts pressed against Colin as he leaned against him. He nuzzled against Colin, enjoying his presence.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,212 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,215 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,500 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,888 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,936 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,221 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,543 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,467 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,816 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,601 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22