Closed Basement experiments (gre-y)
"Ya think dummy?" James replied as he came down the stairs and gave him the glass of water. "I pray that kid doesn't pick up your eating habits."

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Charlie narrowed his eyes at James, drinking his water.
"Well if he's anything like me, he might," the kid would probably be very similar to Charlie.
"Just try to teach em not to do the crazy stunts that you pull, like grabbing a hot piece of pizza and eating it." James urged.

"Yeah that's a good idea," Charlie said, daring to try to take another hot bite of pizza. It was still hot, but tollerable.
"For their sake at least..' James muttered as he shook his head. "Alright, I'm gonna go lay down. I need a nap."

Charlie was already eating the crust.
"Okay go ahead. I'll be sure to keep it down." he promised,
"And keep that cat out of my room! I'm tired of waking up by it passing gas in my face." James added.

The darn cat licked to sleep on his face it seemed, only issue was that they almost always ended up farting while there and it was a pain. Why couldn't it sleep on his legs or something else? It be better.

"Just close your door! I'll keep Bean down here with me." He paused. "He likes you! That's why he likes sleeping on you." He added, reached out to pet the orange cat's soft head. He purred.
"It gets too hot in my room with the door closed!!" James retorted before giving up on the conversation and going to bed.

"I'll try to keep him downstairs, but no promises!" Charlie called up to James. He pulled the cat to his chest, holding him over his stomach.
(I had a idea for later in the thread when James goes through this, that the formula got contaminated due to all the cat hair. resulting in nekos, if that's okay with you?)

The next day was going along like always, James was getting annoyed by Bean though. The feline was just everywhere it seemed like and here he was, cleaning up cat hair. The man shook his head and he threw a wad of fur in the trash.

"I bet a dog doesn't shed as much as you." James muttered.

(ohhh man good idea! I never would have thought of that!
yaya neko babies)

Charlie was still sleeping in. He'd been more tired lately and didn't feel like doing much. He really just wanted to sleep and snuggle up with his cat. But his cat wasn't in his room.

Bean purred at Jame's legs, leaving bright orange cat hairs on his pants. Sometimes it seemed like this cat knew he was being annoying.
(Yay! I'm glad you like the idea)

"Will you just...ugh! Go away! Go back to Charlie!" James hissed at the cat, moving away from it to swat the fur of his pants.

Bean wasn't afraid of James. Instead, he started to feel playful, and grabbed Jame's legs with his cat paws, his claws sticking out. He tried biting. When this cat wanted to play, there would be blood.

Charlie sleepily walked out of his room to find Bean and James. He chuckled at the cat's playful nature, and looked up to see how his friend was reacting.
Feeling claws and little teeth in his legs made him cringe and a look of pure annoyance on his face.

"GET OFF!!" James hissed as he went to try and pry the feline off his leg, unaware of Charlie's presence.

"Oh no James don't be mean to him, he was just playing! He didn't mean it," he pleaded, shuffling over. Hearing his owners voice, the cat pulled away and acted hurt, his ears lowered. "What did you do to him?" Charlie asked, picking the cat up.

(lmao this cat is an asshole)
Yes he is)

When the cat pulled away he released the feline course the man wasn't pleased with Charlie's words.

"What did I do to em?! I did nothing! He's the one digging claws and fangs into me when I'm trying to walk away from it!!" James hissed. "ALong with just getting the floor clean of cat hair."

Charlie was still holding tightly to his 'poor' cat. He loved him and was unable to see his asshole qualities. "Okay.. I'll try to keep him in my room today," he was sorry that his cat messed up the floor again.
"The floor doesn't matter! Just try and teach the cat to not be such a pain." James requested as he headed off to the bathroom.

Rolling his pant leg up, he started to treat the small injuries.

After Charlie put his monster cat away, he entered the bathroom. "I hope he didn't hurt you too badly," he said, looking at the small red dots in James's leg.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 26,547 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 10,168 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,344 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,955 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,304 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,866 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM
  A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y) bennett999 205 12,570 03-31-2018, 11:02 AM
Star C plagued (closed w/ gre-y) clary 3 782 03-24-2018, 09:10 AM
  C like the wolf (closed w/ gre-y) Leafies 12 1,777 09-28-2017, 06:41 PM
  C Closed rp with gre-y sillysadass 37 4,886 09-27-2017, 12:23 AM