Closed Tension in family (CeruleanSnowFlake)
"I...honestly don't know. If I stay with Jonas, he probably wouldn't want me to keep em..." Caleb said. "But I don't have the heart too..."

Course he went quite as the form of their boss appeared, looming over Blake. They were a big man and rather well built, course they were displeased.

"Why are you two sitting around on the job?!" The man growled down to em. "Get to work!!"

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Blake smiled sweetly at the man, a disarming smile that didn't match the spite in his eyes.

"But boss, we were just taking a break. Two poor, tired, over worked waiters who just happen to be carrying your children", he spoke in a tone that oozed sugar coated toxin. "You screwed us over, least you can do is give us a simple fifteen minute break".
"There's too much work to be done for any of you lot to be taking a break. Move it." The boss ordered as they walked away and Caleb sighed.

"I honestly wish we could get back at him without losing our jobs.." Caleb commented.

Blake snorted and stuck his tongue out at the man as he walked away. "The guys a total asshole and he's sh*t in bed", he huffed as he stood. Then looking at Caleb, he smiled at his words.

"We'll just have to be careful then, won't we. I say we put some laxative into his lunch. It isn't very original, but at least it'll be funny to us and hell on his stomach", he laughed as he grabbed Caleb's arm and pulled him into the kitchen.
"Well...I guess it's the only thing to do." Caleb started though he was pulled along into the kitchen.

There wasn't really anything else to do. A prank was all they could craft up.

Why they had laxaitive stored in the kitchen to begin with, Blake didn't care to know or even care about at all really. All he was glad of, was that it was there and no one else was watching as he mixed it with their bosses soup.

He grinned. "I hope they remembered to stock the restroom with toilet paper",he said in a sing song voice. He then grabbed an order to take out to table eight, whistling as he did so and giving Caleb a wink as he passed.
Caleb watched though he doubted anyone else saw. They were all too busy with what they were doing and not paying any heed to anything that wasn't their original task. While they took the order out, Caleb went back to scrubbing floors, not really sure on what else to do. Though he did stop after a few seconds and went to the bathroom that their boss went to the most, only to take a few rolls and go hide em elsewhere. Extra payback.

When Blake learned of what Caleb did, he had to hide his face in the crook of his arm to keep from laughing out loud. He could possibly get to like the guy after all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,458 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 636 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Closed w/CeruleanSnowFlake Koi 46 4,164 02-05-2018, 05:24 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Growing family c/w Littleittyboy Dots 33 5,630 04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Addom's Family Values shiro08 173 26,707 02-17-2017, 11:51 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  growing family jrcash 17 5,480 12-30-2016, 09:15 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98
Shocked family roleplay hugely pregnant (open) popop 14 7,455 12-10-2016, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Tomoshe
  C [NSFW] Our Debut Was A Masterpiece || CeruleanSnowFlake chrome 19 3,461 10-19-2016, 06:21 PM
  C Divided We Fall (CeruleanSnowFlake) Marley 7 1,406 09-16-2016, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Marley
  C Sit Still, Look Pretty || (CeruleanSnowFlake) chrome 17 3,031 09-13-2016, 01:36 AM