Closed Neighbors w/ tjopj44
"Of course," Cass spoke, sitting on the bed with Will, jumping slightly when he felt his baby drop into his canal.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Are you okay, Cass? You seem a bit uncomfortable" Will said as he sat on the bed and started to take off his shirt. He was a bit embarassed of being full naked in front of Cass, but he kne it was necessary for his babies
"I'm fine, the baby just dropped," Cass smiled weakly, rubbing his belly to alleviate some pain.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Well, i guess we are really together on this thing, right?" Will asked, with a smile. He frowned when he felt another contraction and continued taking off his clothes.
"Right," Cass laughed softly, moving to kneel on the bed, rocking his hips slightly as he had another contraction as well
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Cass, are you okay? Are you having a contraction? I think we should measure our dilation" Will said, looking at Cass
"Contraction, yeah," he rasped softly, idly rubbing his back as it began to ache. "Should we check our own or each other's?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I think we should check each other, it's easier than checking ourselves" Will replied, blushing. Since he was already naked, he spread his legs and let Cass check him first
"You're about four centimeters already," Cass answered, moving away to pull off his pants, but keeping his shirt on, slightly insecure about the stretch marks he had. No matter what he did, the marks kept appearing.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Will carefully checked Cass dilation and looked up at him "You look three centimeters dilated, but it could be a bit more" He said. He was disappointed with his own dilation, since he wanted to push soon, but he knew these things usually took some time.
Cass nodded, sighing shakily when he felt his baby kick his ribs. "It's gonna be a long night," he murmured, rocking his hips when another contraction came a short time later.
✨don't look at my sin✨
(I'm sorry for the long wait, i have been busy with some things on my real life. I hope it is okay)

"Yeah, it's definetely going to to be a looong night" Will said, breathing in and out, biting his lips when he felt another contraction. "Hey, do you want to lay on the bed by my side?" he asked, giving Cass some space on the bed "since we will probably be here for the whole night, you should get more comfortable"
((you're good))

"I don't want to lay down," Cass murmured before moving to sit at Will's side, hoping that the gravity would help his baby move down a little faster.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Oh, it's okay" Will said, watching Cass "How do you feel right now?" he asked. When another contraction came, he bit his lips and moaned lowdly
"Lot of pressure, but I can't push yet, so," Cass shrugged, rocking his hips when another contraction came, barely stifling a moan.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I know how that feels" Will said, breathing in and out as the contraction reached it's peak and then was gone. He wanted to start pushing, but he couldn't, not with only four centimeters of dilation
Cass eventually began to lean forward, attempting to take some of the pressure off of his back as his contraction progressed, causing him to swear softly.
✨don't look at my sin✨
(do you want me to do some time skip?)
Will waited for the contraction to end, and bite his lips to avoid moaning. He knew the pain would get worse and worse as the night would go on, so he tried to save energy
((go ahead))

Cass sat on his knees and elbows, rocking his body slightly as contractions went on and on.
✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 19,908 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Just Two Guys Giving Birth (closed with tjopj44) givingbirth 23 13,286 01-22-2017, 05:42 PM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg
  O My neighbors babies 018Luxio 5 2,581 08-24-2016, 12:42 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24
  C Sacrifical Bride (Closed with Seedful and tjopj44) labprotocol 15 3,130 04-22-2016, 02:52 AM
Last Post: labprotocol
  The Wolf's Heirs (Closed with Tjopj44) 018Luxio 56 11,731 02-18-2016, 01:06 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Concequences (closed with tjopj44) dave_Ross 169 36,512 01-23-2016, 03:57 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Pregnant through college (Closed with tjopj44 ) SeanWoods221 179 42,919 10-14-2015, 05:54 AM
  The Heavily Pregnant Neighbours (closed with tjopj44) mrsdeanackles 47 13,978 08-15-2015, 10:16 PM