Closed Neighbors w/ tjopj44
Cass glanced up when Will entered the room, smiling at him. "Hey," he murmured, bookmarking a few pages on his phone to visit later to look at things for his princess.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Hi" Will answered "Looking for baby things? That is very nice. I still have to start searching things too..." he said, rubbing his belly with a smile. Soon he hear his belly rumbling and laughed "Ops... I think they are hungry. Do you want to eat that pie now?"
"Yeah, figured it'd be better to get things early than to have to scramble after I have her," Cass explained, smiling a little wider when he heard Will's belly rumble. "Sounds good," he murmured before standing.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I guess you're right" Will said with a smile. We walked to the oven and took the apple pie to the table, where he cut a piece for Cass and a piece for himself. "have a seat" he said
Cass happily took the piece of pie, thanking Will before sitting down, beginning to eat. Being pregnant made him too hungry for his own good.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Will started to eat as well "You're welcome" he said, with a smile, and enjoyed the taste of the pie, which was very good. He had been eating a lot since he got pregnant, and his swollen belly was the proof, although he knew it was just so big because he was having large twins.
Cass easily finished off the pie, stretching when he was done. "My compliments to the chef," he smirked, rubbing his belly.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Thanks, i'm really glad you liked it" Will said with a large smile, patting his own belly and resting on the chair. His shirt was sliding up on his belly, making the lower part visible. There, a small foot was sticking out of the tightened skin.
Cass cracked a small smile when he saw the foot poking from Will's stomach, nodding towards it slightly. "I think one of your kids is trying to say hey," he chuckled, rubbing his own stomach.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Will laughed as he rubbed his belly and talked in a baby voice "Hi, uncle Cass, it's me, baby #1. My dad still haven't found a name for me. I just can't wait to come out of my papa's belly and enter in this huge world out there"
"No name yet, huh?" Cass replied, grinning. "Does your papa know if you'll be a boy or a girl? That'll help him decide, I think."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Will smiled and said "Yes. They are twin boys. I have thought of some names, but still have nothing decided. I was thinking about Fred and George, like the twins from the Harry Potter series, since they will probably be ginger as well" he said.
"That's cute," Cass smiled. "I was thinking Pearl for her. Maybe Roxanne, call her Roxy."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Those are both beautiful names" Will replied with a smile "Although i'm kinda tendentious about it, since Pearl was my grandmother's name. She was a lovely woman, oh she was"
"Maybe Maria. Maria Roxanne Graham... That's pretty."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yes, this name is perfect" Will said with a smile as he rubbed his belly, trying to calm down his own babies, that wouldn't stop kicking him
Cass grinned and nodded, rubbing his own belly as he felt his daughter squirm slightly. It didn't feel like much, not so early on.
✨don't look at my sin✨
(want to do some time skip?)

"This night was more fun than i expected" Will said with a smile "I'm glad i found someone who is also pregnant here. It's good to know that you are not the only pregnant guy on the building. I just hope the kids at my school will accept it well"
((sure, to when?))

Cass nodded, smiling back at Will. "I wouldn't worry about it. It's not bad here, especially with younger generations."
✨don't look at my sin✨
(as many time as you want)

"I hope you are right" Will said, looking dreamly at his and his neighbor's belly, trying to imagine how would they be months later, and how things would change on his lifes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 20,088 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Just Two Guys Giving Birth (closed with tjopj44) givingbirth 23 13,308 01-22-2017, 05:42 PM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg
  O My neighbors babies 018Luxio 5 2,596 08-24-2016, 12:42 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24
  C Sacrifical Bride (Closed with Seedful and tjopj44) labprotocol 15 3,141 04-22-2016, 02:52 AM
Last Post: labprotocol
  The Wolf's Heirs (Closed with Tjopj44) 018Luxio 56 11,804 02-18-2016, 01:06 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Concequences (closed with tjopj44) dave_Ross 169 36,634 01-23-2016, 03:57 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Pregnant through college (Closed with tjopj44 ) SeanWoods221 179 43,322 10-14-2015, 05:54 AM
  The Heavily Pregnant Neighbours (closed with tjopj44) mrsdeanackles 47 13,996 08-15-2015, 10:16 PM