College Romance (Gadiva22)
"Its an unexpected backfire of my experiment please before I say anything else forgive me your pregnant george" he said looking at the door to one of the rooms he pulled george to it and led him in side. There was an ultrasound machine and a small table like you would see in a doctors office a few utensils lined the was and the small table off to one side of the room.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
"I'm...wh..what?!" George questioned, struggling to comprhend it. "how the hell is that possible? I'm a man, I don't....ow..."

George set a hand on his stomach as he felt a stronger feeling of what he could assume was pressure, though his stomach only choose to get bigger rather than anything else. The mass pushed forward and he watched it with wide eyes, not paying attention to what else was in the room. Unbottoning his coat, revealed the larger and rounder stomach. Now he looked past twins and was on the start of triplets when the growth stopped. A groan left the man as the new weight felt strange.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"Somthing whent wrong with my formula some how!" he graves a peice of black chalk and jotting down his equation his eyes going wide as he quickly jotted down some more and his face became pale "ummm I made a small booboo that changed your internal structure creating a temporary womb and permanent parts and a super big amount of the female prenatle growth hormone causing rapid fertilization and fetal growth" he said not facing George afraid hed cause him of doing it on purpose.

"I..I need to sit down..." George requested.

Once he sat down, a sigh of relief left him. At least he was of his feet and the weight of his stomach could settle or whatever it was. Course as Tate went on, the man felt ready to pass out. Changed his interneral structure...oh man.

"Do you know how many is in there?" George asked. "Please tell me you could at least somehow set it to where you could choose the number.."

"No i can't but if you lay on the table I can check how many are in there." he said stepping over to the machine and turning it on. he took the thing that looked like a half moon with a handle and put some gel on it.

"F...Fine..." George said as he laid down, pulling his shirt up.

Course he could now see the round fleshy orb. He could tell that it was firm looking at it. Oh man...was this honeslty real? Course what they would find would be more shocking, a total of eight babies were growing in there.

Tate placed the device on his stomache going paler every timed he moved it "well hmmmm......there's eight hearts!" he said trying not to pass out

"WHAT?!" George said as he sat up a bit, trying to see the screen. "Oh god...oh....oh no..."

It was quickly becoming too much for the poor professor as he was the one to pass out rather quickly. Eight children...it was gonna be a mad house for sure.

Tate stoped and are led back putting his back up against a wall sliding down it hugging his knees. Hed never meant for this to happen it wasn't his intent to do this. Bed lost control and now the person he loved the most was paying for it. He could hardly breath let alone think. He had done this accident or not hed done it and now he had to fix it but there was no way he could now.
He stood up his body shaking as he walked to a corner and pulled up a pale in the wall to reveal hypodermic needles of every size and thickness. He reached in and graves one filling it with air as he turned around and titled it so it was beside his artery in his neck he walked over to George tears in his eyes as he said "I'm sorry but its best this way please forgive me but I can't live knowing if hurt you and I can't live without you either but if I disappear you'll be better off so like a star ill fade away leaving only prices of my self and the ashes of my obliteration." he began in to crusts he closed his eyes.

George was slowly coming too though what he saw was not a good sight. Sitting up partially, he attempted to grab them by the shirt and jerk them tiwards him.

"YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME TO RAISE EIGHT KIDS ALONE!!!!!" George snapped. "They're your kids too so i suggest you get this stupid death wish out of your head and help me take care of them."

Tate couldnt speak he just so bed dropping the syringe with shattered on contact with the floor I. Hed done the one thing he swore hed never do to George and that was hurt him. He could only look at George with sad eyes and feel guilty about what bed done. He was sure that George would spill this to the people he worked for her lose his job probably get locked up and George experimented on if he didn't terminate the pregnancy all together. It made him want to curl up and disappear george had no clue why he loved him but Tate was sure if he knew now hed think it was silly.
Tate had no control over his brain in that moment as he screamed "YOU REALY HAVE NO CLUE WHY I LOVE YOU ITS BECUSE YOU WERE THE FIRST PERSON TO EVER SHOW ME KINDNESS YOUR SIMLE THAT DAY MADE ME FEEL SO HAPPY IWAS TRYING FIGURD OUT HOW TO DO THE PAPER FORMAT FOR OUR ESSAY AFTER SCHOOL IN THE LIBARY AND AS I WAS CHEWING MY PENCLE TO PEICES YOU WALKED UP BEHIND ME AND REACHED OUT AND TOUCHED MY SHOULDER AND YOU SAID why worried your self death when you could just ask for help im always here for you!" he stoped his voice quivering as he had nothing left to say.

(can you use paragraphs please? A block of text is hard to read on top of missing periods.)

George didn't expect what left Tate's mouth. Do that's why? A frustrated sigh left the man.

"What would hurt is you killing yourself. You think that won't hurt me? Well it does and will, so don't you dare try this stunt again!" George said. "Tate I care about all of my students. I know that giving encouragement helps them better."

The man released Tate's shirt as he sat up the rest of the way.

"As it stands due to the predicament in public, I don't share the deeper feelings." George continued. "But I still care about you, your a bright young man and whoever you do end up with will be lucky. But as it stands right now, you WILL help me take care I'd these kids. There's no getting out of it. Got it?"

(All my periods are there and I did put it in a paragraph bit when I post cuz im on my phone it dosnt post corectly Q.Q)
Tate looked shattered. he had tried every thing to make George see how much he ceared and it had all blew up in his face. Like every thing else hed ever worked for or ceared about it was taken from him. He steps back and then says without looking George in the eyes "your room is to the right of this ill be sure to take fear of my duty as father feel free to use the computer that's in the room and anything else in the house I won't kill my self I promise for now ill head to my room up stairs explore if you like there is a libary to the west wingof the house and a theater to the south wing of the house feel free to do as you please." he opened the door and he walked out of the room the door closing softly as he left

(Odd I don't see many periods and my phone posts paragraphs just fine. Phones can be strange things)

A with ledt George, he knew the foolish wrong of attaching yourself on the first person who shared a greater kindness was. It backfired horribly on himself. With Tate gone for the moment, George got up and merely wandered about the place for a few hours.

Tate remained in his room crying bitterly. He had done every thing he could think of to make george see he loved him. He was never going to have those feelings returned. He knew that now and it hurt more than evr. He felt his heart tear into peices as he choked on his own sobs. He had done all he possibly could and yet again had failed. He gave in and sobed himself to sleep.

He woke the next morinh feeling worse tjan before. He picked himself up off the floor and whent doe stairs to check on George.

The round mass was still there, barely being contained by the clothing he was wearing. Though George was merely sitting there, trying to write on a note book. The feeling of the young in there was a strange one. Though there was another feeling with it, he had a idea of what it was and it annoyed him. Sadly it seemed his body was just acting how it would as if he was a woman. Course, he was glad not to have any breasts.

"Morning" tate said. He shoved a plate of frechtoast poached eggs and bscon with a biscut towards george. He left not making eye contact. He didnt want goerge to see how red and swollen his eyes were. He headed back up stairs to recreate the potion properly to hopfuly revert george back to a man.
Tate had tryed his best and failed georhe had no clue how much it broke him. Goegre had no idea how far his love whent beyong that day. He loved his smell his voice the taste of his lips. But george didnt see that he didnt see how much Tate ceared and tate had given up hed never love anyone like george. Hed probably never love again.

George was still a man. Just a pregnant one in a strange way. So honestly what was there to revert? With the breakfast pushed toward him, he didn't get to say anything before they left. A annoyed sigh left George but they waited.

When a hour passed, George got up and struggled the whole time as he searched for the boy.

"What are you doing?" He questioned.

"Im going to give you your life back isnt that what you want if im lucky i might even find a way to destroy the moment in my mind when i thought you loved me permantly with out hot needles or cocain" said voice driping with hurt and anger. He couldnt look george in tje eyes hed been crying the whole time hed been working. His eyes were so red amx swollen it looked like hed tsken a punch to the eyes. He found you could run out of tears as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,967 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus
Rainbow C A College Mistake ((w/SazzyP260)) Lovebite 98 9,831 12-09-2018, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8) YaoiHands69 337 43,576 05-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,425 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y) bennett999 205 12,194 03-31-2018, 11:02 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C College lovers (closed with bhdire8) tjopj44 218 41,989 07-28-2017, 05:28 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C College parents (w/Certified_Bump_Inspector) bhdire8 46 4,539 07-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The college student and the intern (open) gpriel 1 1,332 01-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C The Neko SuperCockBoys with Gadiva22 Roxas Atlas 40 5,215 01-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  College Care (with StrikerLiker) Tomoshe 70 10,314 11-05-2016, 02:03 AM
Last Post: StrikerLiker