Closed Of The Night || (CeruleanSnowFlake)
Nash gave a shiver at the breath against his ear, gripping lightly at Vex's thigh in retaliation. "Alright, I like the sound of that promise." The grip on Vex's thigh increased slightly as Nash gave a light squeeze. "It's been too long since we've had a whole night to ourselves."

A laugh escaped him before he could stop it, one hand covering his lips in the attempt. "Is that what they're calling it?" Nash purred back, grin appearing from behind his hand. "Honestly, and they think I'm the one who has to put up with you." He tapped at Vex's lips with a slim finger and a tut of his lips. "I guess they just don't know me like you do."

Huffing, Nash pouted slightly as he slid from Vex's lap. It didn't last long however, the pout turning into a slight frown as he crossed his arms over his chest and turned towards where Sonata was cleaning up the mugs. It was clear to the two of them that something had gotten to the spider youkai, just as obvious as the fact that it most certainly had to do with the weird man across the bar. Almost his entire attitude and body language changing as he parted ways with the stranger.

"I hope he has a good explanation for tasting weird blood offered to him by weird people," Nash added with a shake of his head.

After the stranger turned and headed up the stairs, Nash caught sight of the unconscious man and was reminded of the scene earlier. Still, the man was silent. He was alive and his mouth would occasionally move as if to grunt, but no noise came out. It was odd, and Nash had a feeling in the pit of his stomach that the stranger did something to him. What if he did something to Sonata with his blood?

It made Nash shiver just thinking about it.

Nash could only deadpan at Sonata for the lame explanation they were given. Not even an explanation, more like he was trying to dodge their questions before they could even start asking. It was very odd behavior for Sonata who usually loved talking to the two of them about his 'flirts' and 'interesting customers'. Nash wasn't buying it for a second.

"He may have paid for a room but you were the one that got a free sample," Nash accused, eyebrow raised. "You tasted him! What was he?"

Closing the door behind him, Matthias slipped free of his long coat before throwing it over the end of his bed. Next was the shirt, stretching his arms up over his head as he pulled the fabric off, rolling his shoulders during the process to relax some of the tension built up.

A shudder ran through the air as his illusion dropped and his wings were once again visible. The room was just barely big enough to let them stretch out, as long as he did it carefully. The massive black wingspan reaching out seven feet on either side for an impressive fourteen feet in total. It had been much too long since they'd been exposed and the muscles across them were sore to the touch as he forced himself to endure his fingers digging between feathers to rub at them.

He wasn't quite sure what possessed him to invite the youkai up to his room. He hadn't exposed his species to another in more years than any typical human could live, perhaps he was just interested in the reaction he'd get from something the fed off the corruption he reigned over.
[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

Vex grinned and kissed Nash's cheek again. "Let's just think of the fun we'll have later, and not what people... Wait, what do you mean put up with me?" He demanded, amused. "I'm not that bad. Why do people think I'm hard to put up with?"

His rant ended though at his lovers words. "When hasn't Sonata taken weird things from weird people. I mean really", he ask, though he stopped speaking as Sonata turned around, and his less then impressive answer made the reaper sigh.

Sonata's lips twisted upwards at Nash's words. "I wouldn't say that", he did laugh then, his eyes gazing fondly at the curious red head.

"As for what he is, I don't know, but I will admit that he has the most devine taste", his eyes lowered at the thought. "I do wish I could've had a better taste. It was like, our hearts beat as one", he shook his head.

"He isn't a youkai, but other then that, I have no idea what he is, just that he feels like he should be part of me".

Vex shook his head. "You're a filter Sonata, if you felt anything strange then you know he's dangerous".
Unable to contain his laughter, Nash shook his head as he giggled, moving forward to steal a kiss from the reaper's lips, unsatisfied with the kiss to his cheek. "Only that you're 'that mysterious bookseller' and I should 'be careful because there's something inhuman about that guy'." He tutted with his tongue again, grinning wolfishly. "Like I said; they have no idea that you're my little red riding hood." Nash shot the reaper a wink as he chuckled again at his own joke.

Pausing for a moment, Nash nodded at Vex's words. "That's true enough," he agreed, looking at Sonata as he spoke the next words teasingly. "Sonata never learned not to take things from strangers. I'm honestly a little surprised he hasn't been run off with yet."

Nash pouted at Sonata as he smiled and laughed at him fondly. "What do you mean you don't know?" Nash asked, flabbergasted. "You've tasted just about every creature out there, I thought!" His green eye widened at Sonata's last comment, turning to glance at Vex to see if he heard too.

"Really?" He asked, suddenly less accusatory and more delighted curiosity. "He really had that effect on you?"

He leaned against the bar as he listened, suddenly even more curious about the stranger upstairs. Sonata was a natural flirt, so the flirting was one thing, but to hear Sonata say that he was actually affected by the other man... That was new.

Vex's words drew him out of his own thoughts for a moment, suddenly realizing that Vex was right and the whole idea of the man being dangerous was what had them riled up in the first place. "Yeah, Sonata. Are you sure it's such a good idea to let him stay upstairs here?"
[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

Vex held him there for a little longer, turning Nash's stolen kiss into a passionate declare of his love and affection.

"You can be my big bad wolf anytime, baby. But in the end, it's you who lands tail up in bed, and your facing is turning as red as my cloak", he whispered and winked, before giving a chuckle at the effect his teasing had.

"Ah, that's cause anyone who did, would just return him, or they'd become food", he nodded to himself. "I think both are likely".

"Well not everything", Sonata continued to smilemat the wolf. "I've not tasted you", he flirtd and laughed when Vex sent him an annoyed glance. "Careful Vex, I only tease. Nash is to pure and sweet to sate my monsters hunger. He's safe, besides I like him", he reached out and gave the red hair a fond ruffle.

Vex had heard and he frowned deeper in thought. "So that means you connected to him somehow, or he's something we've yet to experience before", he ran a hand through his hair as he thought of creatures that were rare, or at least rare in places.

"He's fine. I don't think he intends to harm anyone here, and if he does... Well we'll burn that bridge as it comes. Don't worry Nash, I wouldn't let anyone I thought was too dangerous stay here", he tried to assure the wolf, looking at Vex who was still deep in thought.

"Your lover is also very powerful, and despite his renouncement of his duties, I think he's capable of playing guard. Besides I thought you two wanted a room",his gaze was teasing, but his smirk told of his ability to sense certain things and he was holding a key out to the red head.

"Try not to be too loud, the walls are only so thick", he gave a wink and went to clear the tables.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,767 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,419 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,634 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,381 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  C Birth at night tjopj44 12 6,573 02-08-2018, 08:55 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Closed w/CeruleanSnowFlake Koi 46 4,206 02-05-2018, 05:24 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  A Long Hard Night (w/Dots) zenzen 21 3,912 12-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C Strange night anibus3 75 11,954 03-14-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,027 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  C [NSFW] Our Debut Was A Masterpiece || CeruleanSnowFlake chrome 19 3,506 10-19-2016, 06:21 PM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake