Mpreg Central

Full Version: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Arcturus found himself craving for the manna, stored in those breasts beside him. But he could not suckle that good with a hawk's beak now. He tried to focus on feeling his body, finding a way to transform back to human. The need for manna had encouraged his body to act as his wish, and he could feel the huge wings retracting gradually. The final shift, however, was abrupt Arcturus was left to catch Iruka clumsily when all of a sudden his lion body changed back to human form. It was quite a scare as he couldnt imagine what could happen if that huge belly hit the floor.
Somehow, Iruka managed to stay asleep. Though a groan left him.

"more...plea...se..." Iruka muttered in his sleep.

Course little did Arcturus know, Iruka meant no more. The poor lad was having a strange dream to the night's events.
Arcturus soon started his hungry suckle on the breasts, the nipples were becoming red and swollen with successive feeding. It wasnt until both were empty that Arcturus found his hunger satisifed.
Iruka squirmed lightly, though his belly bumped into Arcturus as he did. The large mass was calm with no kicks about thankfully. Though the poor man's dream was just one never ending session. Sadly it seems that might end up happening in reality as he clinged to Arcturus.
As arcturus finished his feed, he licked on the nipple to clear of all residue. The tits were red and wet, like red rosebuds covered in morning dew. As he satisfied his cravings, Arcturus finally found Iruka to be restless and struggling in his dream. He tried to wake him from his nightmare, unaware that that was the reality too.
It took thirty minutes of trying but Iruka finally stirred from sleep. Though when he did, he stared at Arcturus for a moment before pushing em away.

"What the hell got into you last night?! You tossed me around like a toy!" Iruka questioned.
"I... i cant remember any of it. Did I...?" Arcturus look at Iruka in confusion. "I woke up this morning to find myself in Griffin form." Arctirus look down to the ground, not knowing if Iruka would believe him.
"Griffin?" Iruka asked. "All I know last night is that you wouldn't let go of my breasts and they just kept getting bigger until I passed out with you still going at em."
"I dont remember doing any of that! I will show you." Arcturus concentrated on getting into his griffin form and gradually huge wings bursted out from his back and he turned into a magnificient griffin.
"I'm just...." Iruka said.

Course his eyes went wide as Arcturus changed though the young in his belly seemed to respond to it. Kicking and squirming rather painfully. The mass bulged forward and out to the sides painfully and Iruka's face went red. The poor man didn't like this feeling at all.
Arturus can clearly see the squirming belly, he placed his paw on the belly to calm the cubs.
"TURN BACK!!" Iruka shouted as the squirming got worse and his belly bulged outward more. "THey're mimicing you!! Turn...turn....baack..."
Finally noticing his mistake, Arcturus changed back in a second - the fastest he had been in these few shiftings.
The squirming ceased and his belly returned to the triplet size it was just a few moment prior to the young freaking out. Several pants left Iruka as tears left his eyes, the skin of his belly was slightly red where the young had thrashed about the hardest.
"Oh babe I am sorry. I was so stupid in doing that. Dont cry babe, I know it hurts." Arcturus impulsively hugged Iruka and wiped away his tears, he soothingly massaged on the red and angry part of his belly.
"Don't...don't do that again!! Do you hear me?!" Iruka snapped as he sniffled, trying not to cry.

The babies were a handful inside of him as it was. He didn't need talons and wings stretching him even farther.
"Ok ok I promise babe. I will never do that again." Arcturus raised a hand as if making a swear. He kissed those fat tears rolling down Iruka's cheeks away and murmur sweet nonsense wanting to calm the distressed and hurt sorcerer.
Iruka didn't reply, merely trying to relax and calm down. IT took a little while but eventually he did. Course it was time to open up shop. So getting dressed with some difficulty. He stood at his post at the counter and sighed.
Arcturus glanced at Iruka from time to time, knowing he was still mad at him. He tentatively suggested "why dont you sit down? I will bring you a high chair."
"I don't want to sit." Iruka replied simply. "I sat around plenty this morning."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30