Mpreg Central

Full Version: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
"Hmm I found myself never knowing anything about you. You know I am an orphan, I do whatever I can for a living then eventuallu became a mercenary for whatever fishy business. How about you? How do you end up opening this shop?"
"Well...I'm the only child of my parents and...they weren't too fond of me. My magic was really out of control when I was younger and I had to wear colored contacts in school due to my eyes." Iruka replied. "I opened this shop to be away from them but...to still be connected to magic."
"Oh.... sorry to hear about that. It must be hard to have unaccepting parents.... well at least you get to be close to your granny, not making you totally alone." Arcturus grabbed Iruka's hand to show his support.
"If my magic wasn't as unstable as it was, I probably never would've met her." Iruka said with a sigh. "She was always out traveling and she rarely visited my parents. But when they sent word to her that they couldn't keep me 'Under control' she came to see what the issues where."
Arcturus got Iruka's palm in his and rubbed it with his thumb. "Either way, granny was there for you. I can see how much she love you, though she was gone just as quick as she came." Arcturus smiled a little recalling that odd lady.
"Yes well...I had to have my magic sealed off for a few years to prevent it being so out of control." Iruka said. "When I got older, she took the seal off and trained me."
"How did she train you? Like... she taught you the kind of spell you can use?" Arcturus got curious. He never attended school himself but he could imagine this wouldn't be like the lessons in any schools.
"She trained me to use my magic, how to control it." Iruka said. "She taught me spells and how to keep my magic balanced."
"Hmm I never know the extend of your power. Can you control elements? Or is it more like you can do whatever you want with spells."
"I..haven't done much work with elements." Iruka started. "So I'm not sure on that. Though I can do a vareity of things with my magic."
"Can you... show me?" Arcturus' eyes twinkled with anticipation, like any kids would do to magicians.
"Sure...any requests?" Iruka asked.
"I dont know... can you like, go invisible? Float in mid air? Just show me whatever you do best." The eagerness ans excitedness were obvious.
"My...best...huh?" Iruka said nervously. "Uh..."

What was his best? Putting his hands together, there was a few sparks and he made a ball that looked like electricity.
Arcturus looked at it in awe. "Wow... thats beautiful on its own. So is it like... a ball of energy? It is for attack?"
"I've never used it to fight but...I guess it could be." Iruka said.
"So what do you usually use it for? Can i touch it?"
"Well, it's just a pretty light show." Iruka said. "But I have a idea."

Without waiting for consent, he pushed the ball into Arcturus's chest!! They would feel a warm surge through their body but what else? Hard to say.

"How do you feel?" Iruka asked.
Arcturus felt a warm wave spreading from his chest to the end of his limps. He felt a tingling afterwards, as if something was growing. "It felt.... tingly. .. a bit strange really."
"Can you describe it?" Iruka asked.

He was honestly curious.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30