Mpreg Central

Full Version: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
When Iruka squirmed, his belly swayed from the movement and Arcturus have to hold it tight so that it wouldnt bump into him too much. As one breast was cleared, he licked on the trail of manna on his belly, it was created because of dripping from the other breast. He followed the track to reach the still heavy breast and once again, sucked on it.
Iruka couldn't do anything. Squirming in the strange embrace that was going on. Course, he wasn't sure what to do other than go through this odd event.
Arcturus soon emptied the other breast. He licked his lips for any residue and felt like he had drank more than a bottle of manna. He looked up and saw Iruka looking dazed, obviously enjoying this sensation. He wrapped Iruka up and led him down the elevator, deciding they wouldnt want any late customers walking in to such erotic scene.
"Wh...what got into you...?" Iruka asked as he was helped to the elevator.

At least his 'breasts' were gone though he had a feeling they would swell back up with time.
"I am not entirely sure myself, it was like an impulse, as if I was hypnotised into doing it." Seeing the breasts had shrinked in size had been a little disappointed. However Iruka still looked like a perfect representation of temptation. He had a flush on his innocent face, while his shirt was lifted above one breast and covering the other, rhe apron half hanging at the bottom, his huge orb of a belly half covered. Not to mention he was leaning heavily on Arcturus, legs still weak at the moment.
"Strange..." Iruka replied. "Well...what now?"

Taking a seat on his bed, a sigh left him. This pregnancy was so much stranger than the last.
"I dont know... I have a hunch they would swell up again sometime. Maybe then we can collect and compare with those you buy?" Arcturus sat beside Iruka, noticing how he needed to spread his legs wide to avoid squeezing the belly. 
"I don't doubt that." Iruka replied. "Though...I'm kind of afraid. I mean, this didn't happen before. I don't know, I'm just trying to figure this out. And yet...I don't know, I feel something....else.."
"What are you feeling? Maybe we can figure this out together." Arcturus picked up the delicate hand of Iruka and kissed it as encouragement.
"I'm not sure what it is...I feel like I need something, especially with what you did back there to me. That triggered it." Iruka replied, in simple terms he was aroused and didn't even know it.
"What I did back there... you mean, like this?" Arcturus poked on the breast that was now only slightly swollen. He started to nibble on the flesh too, kissing on the belly and all. Since the last growth surge, the bellybutton had popped out. Arcturus fondled it with his dexterous fingers.
"AH....yes that...." Iruka answered as he tried to push the man a bit back. "I just...feel warm and...different.."

The heat had been retriggered.
Arcturus smirked at the weak push. He blew lightly on the belly shiny with saliva. "Do you wsnt me to continue?" He asked, seeing Iruka's face with a renewed blush.
Iruka squirmed though he felt the feeling getting worse. Getting stronger before he couldn't control it, he went forward and attempted to kiss Arcturus. If it worked, the two would be caught up in another long session like the previous night.
Arcturus glad kissed Iruka back. His hand rummaged through his gorgeous body and finally landed behind his head to deepen the kiss. Arcturus couldnt believe he was given the chance to make love with this gorgeous body. He soon found himself lost in this pure bliss, he tried to give Iruka as much pleasure as he can.
The session lasted much longer than last time and his breasts grew quickly, swelling with manna pretty much and were very ready to leak though his stomach hadn't grown so that was a somewhat good thing.
Letting Iruka to recover a bit from the blissful high, Arcturus went to retreieve the bottle previously used to store the manna and came back to collect it. Though before he started milking, he couldnt resist to suck a full mouthful of manma first b.
Iruka couldn't help but squirm weakly. It was just a strange feeling, kind of tingly yet enjoyable.

"Don't...take it all.." Iruka told em.
Chuckling softly, Arcturus released rhe nipple from hjs mouth and place the flask near it. He squeezed the breast to encourage the flow, seeing droplets and droplers enter the bottle.
When the milking was done, his breasts were a little smaller and he sat up. A sigh left him.

"Alright I'll get the manna bottle that we get shipped." Iruka said as he got up.

Coming back with a bottle, he held it next to the one fillled with manna from himself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30