Mpreg Central

Full Version: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
"Then there's no other way than to relent to their wish. I hope everything will turn out to be alright. So how to release the soul into the fetus? And how do we know if the soul piece wouldnt accidentally got into the wrong body and ended up hurtkng our children?"
"I know the spell, so it'll be easy to do." Iruka said. "THeir magic will draw the soul to it and thus ensure that they rejoin together. Thus none of it going anywhere else."

Iruka held his hand out for the medallion.
Arcturus lifted the medallion out from his neck. He worriedly put it in Iruka's hands and hugged him tight. "It would all turn out to be alright right?"
Embracing the hug, he patted Arcturus on the back before pulling back.

"It'll be alright. We'll figure out how to get through this and..maybe help this poor soul too.." Iruka said.

It took a few hours to separate the soul from the medallion but once that was done, the small sphere of light was quick to go into Iruka and disappear. A sigh left him and he immediately grabbed a bottle of manna.

"I am allowed to drink this at least, I do deserve it." Iruka commented as he took a seat on the bed.
Arcturus wordlessly got another bottle ready. His inner griffin had been howling to be let out when he was watching Iruka doing the separation. His instincts calling to him to protect his mate when he was immersed in the ritual and oblivuous to th eoutside world.
Cravings were a pain, even more so due to the fact this was a magicial substance. It made it all the more addictive while having a craving. So it wasn't too surprising to see half the bottle downed already. A sigh left him as he leaned back further, sort of sinking into the bedding.

"that feels a little....better." Iruka muttered.
"I wondee how many there are inside your belly this time. Last time it's 8, we may break that record really." Arcturus absentmindedly stroked Iruka's hair. He might be imagining things but he felt like the belly and breast had swelled a bit.
Indeed they had, considering Iruka was finishing the bottle he had taken out and thus the manna was going to those areas. Course this meant there was a bit of well, overdose like the last time.

"Why don't we try for that then?" Iruka suggested as he grabbed Arcturus's shirt collar, revealing the glowing mixmatched eyes.
Arcturus was surprised but he couldnt quite resist the temptation from his lover. He smiled at how impatient Iruka was and started peeling off the apron. The belly and breasts were indeed swelling. He kissed on them and started making love to his mate, getting them both lost in pleasure.
The whole session was nothing but pleasure and more growth. In fact, it had become rather difficult to continue due to the large breasts and belly that Iruka was sporting. He looked to be carrying quads already! Still, the manna was in his system and it was all the man wanted. Just a longer time with Arcturus like this. Lost in their own little bliss.
As they were enjoying themselves in immense pleasure, Arcturus, out of habit, latched on Iruka for manna as well. He hadnt needed much manna after his transformation, but now with unknown danger around them, his griffin would need further strengthening thus his revived need for manna.
The sorcerer paid it no mind, after all he was still growing. So there was a very bountiful supply of manna for the griffin.
Arcturus rummaged his huge belly that was so large it totally obstructed both's view of their lower body. He could already feel kicks within. They eventually reached their releass and succumbed to sleep soon after.
course when Iruka opened his eyes, he was shocked at what he saw.

"Arcturus! Wake up!" Iruka ordered.
"Hmmm what is it love." Arcturus mumbled out, rubbing his eyes.
"I....I'm massive..." Iruka replied as he put the pillow over his head as if to hide.

Course there was no hiding the large belly that was as big as the mastress they were resting on.
Arcturus gaped at the incredulous size of the belly. He touched tentatively on it. "Oh my... Iruka you are...." he wondered if he could still stand up with this belly.
"I don't..feel good at all..." Iruka replied as he sat there, feeling too large to even try to move.
Arcturus put both hands around the belly intending to help lift it and found it very heavy. He exclaimed "would it be the body will grow into a full sized adult within?!"
"It's possible they already have..." Iruka replied. "I mean...I knew it was a risk but....this fast?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30