Mpreg Central

Full Version: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
In a frantic move Arcturus switched to his griffin form to surge forward and snatched away the bottle, effectively shielding all bottles of manna with his own body. he yelled "Alfred! Do something!"
"WH...what am I suppose to do?!!" Alfred squeaked fearfully as he ran after them.

Iruka growled with the new bottle removed. A stream of smoke left his nose, the partially changed being crouched down.

"He's your mate...d..don't you know a way to..apease them?" Alfred questioned.
"i... I don't know. Like we were kind of just stuck together because I impregnated him, we are not really established as mates... The most common way of pacifying him...." Arcturus suddenly thought of how nipple sucking would usually reduce Iruka to a moaning mess and he bravely tried that, ducking a huge cloud of steam from his nose in the process.
Alfred merely went back up the stairs seeing this. A sigh left him. Well if that was the way they knew then fine. Course it did work, Iruka couldn't really fight that feeling.
As soon as he started fondling with the nipples Arcturus found himself to be very stupid. How could he not associate the two. The manna leaking out form his breasts is clearly an outlet for magical power, and it effectively pacified Iruka even in his beastly state. This was the perfect solution to the problem. However, after seeing the dire consequences taht manna addiction could lead to, he dare not suck direclty on them now. He just milked them and let the manna flow, being unable to reach out for an empty bottle until he was sure Iruka was more or less calmed down enough for him to spare a hand out.
It took a while to get Iruka to calm but it was clear when he was calmed. Now laying there on the floor, the being made q sound as they seemed to doze off.
Arcturus continued to milk Iruka, though his breasts seemed to start running dry. He found the tail to have reduced a bit in size and was relieved that it really was working .
Even with that there was still a great deal of manna in him. So even when there was nothing left, the tail remained. Back to its original size and the claws were gone. A groan left Iruka's as he came back to with his senses intact.

"My head..." Iruka's groaned.
"Iruka! Finally coming back. Now lean your head on me and close your eyes. Take the time to adjust first." Arcturus got Iruka in his arms.
"Take the what to the trash?" Iruka's questioned.

Considering he had hit his head a few tines earlier, he was a bit out of it.
"Shh anyway, close your eyes will you? Keep yohr eyes closed." Arcturus pushed the head into his shoulder, soothing the hair behind Iruka's head and let him rest, even though he did roll his eyes at hearing the trash.
"Why.." Iruka's started but his face was pushed against Arcturus. "I'm suffocating..."

The last part of his sentence was muffled.
No matter what Iruka said, Aecturus ignored him but he didnt press him any stronger.
A annoyed sigh left him and for an hour they just sat there. Though at this point he was more than annoyed and tried to pull free.

"Let...go." Iruka's said as he tried to break free.
Arcturus did not intend to hold Iruka down for so long. He in fact got lost in his own thoughts after awhile. He immediately released Iruka as he felt his struggle.

"Sorry ... i have dazed out myself. I have been thinking.... are we.. mates now?"
Being realized, Iruka sighed though he stared back at em.

"Uh..." Iruka started but he clearly had a confused expression on his face. "I...I'm not sure...hell, I've mated so much with you surprisingly..."
"It's ... Alfred just mentioned how we are mates so I should know how to.... apease you. And I found I dont really have an idea. So far we are more like...co-parents and employer-employee at most?"
"Hm....I guess you're right...man...we're really in a mess.." Iruka replied.
"So... do you want to develop anything? I mean... now that we do not have a pressing need to live together, I think I could move out.. with our kids if you feel like, or not. Then maybe we csn start over again. Develop a more proper relationship."
"There is no need for you to move out, with Alfred here I need all the aid just in case." Iruka said. "But, to try and develop something...yes. I agree it is worth a shot."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30