Mpreg Central

Full Version: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
James jr swallowed nervously, noticing that the car had stopped and shifting in his seat as he looked to his father slightly,"I-I... Can we not make it home?"He pressed his lips together and tears came to his eyes, though he rubbed them away and held onto the armrest. "I can't have it like this- Mmn."He leaned how head forwards and groaned as he gripped his middle, he was hanging off of the edge of the seat and whimpering as he felt the intensity of the contraction.
James runs his hand along James Jr's back for another minute or two before he starts driving again. "Just keep breathing." He continues driving for a while longer.
"I'm doing fine... I can make it."The pup said, nodding his head and closing his eyes as he breathed in and out slowly, there was a grimace on his face. He panted lightly at the start of another cramp so soon after the last, his teeth grit together and he sobbed some. His feet moved to brace against the dashboard and he groaned as his back arched, tossing his head back while his hand reached for the handle once more.
James continues driving, though would glance over at James Jr every now and then. It seemed to take forever before they finally got within an hour of the cabin. He only had to make it one more hour.
When things started getting more familiar, the sights outside the window that was going pass at a fast rate, he noticed his father was trying his best not to speed. Not that he cared either way, he just wanted the baby born at home, not in this old truck that he was sure his birth father had the oldest triplets in. He felt sick to his stomach,despite being able to relax more and more the closer they got to home. It didn't take too long, before he was lifting himself up slightly and his mouth hang open while his eyes rolled back from the intense stretching coming from inside of him. "Nhh..."He was panting,"D-Dad."He pressed his lips together and shifted again, frowning as he used his free hand to push down at his tight jeans,"It's coming..."He looked down between his knees with a look of fearful apprehension then up at James,"Wh-What do I do?"He closed his eyes again and tilted his head back with a moan of pain as he felt another contraction start up.
"We're almost there, just try and hold on a little longer." When they finally reached the house James Jr. Had himself braced against the dashboard, low moans slipping from his lips as he held onto the door handle, his other hand running over his stomach.
James jr was panting heavily when the car finally stopped, his knuckles were white from grasping onto the door handle and the other one clutched onto the fabric of his undershirt. He didn't say much now, going silent again as he struggled to keep breathing and ignore the agonizing crying of his body to push. Not that what he wanted mattered, he felt the baby coming and couldn't do anything about it,"Ghnn..."He grit his teeth, back arching and throwing his head back as he sucked in breaths, his face was red. As he adjusted his footing and shifted his hips forwards, moving the hand from his belly to the headrest behind his neck,"It's coming."He said a bit more sure now, gripping whatever part of the car he could as he spread his legs,"Pan-ts... M-My pants."
"Just push." James is out of the truck and moving around to James Jr's side before he opened the door to find the pup mid push. James slips an arm underneath his back, waiting until the contraction had passed before slipping an arm underneath his legs and picking the pup up. He didn't bother with knocking or anything else, simply making his way into the house and up the stairs to James Jr's room before he laid the pup down on the bed, proceeding to undo his pants.
It was strange how empty the house was, besides the young man's agony filled grunting while he was carried briskly inside to his room. The teenager laid back on the pillows of his bed, panting and reaching up to grip the headboard tightly with both hands as he groaned out. His legs were shifting apart and he couldn't help it as he curled forwards with his chin braced against his chest. The pup's face reddened incredibly as he forced himself to push despite the intense fear of giving birth, he couldn't help himself. James jr was overwhelmed with a feeling of pain, yet the opening of his body to release the halfling he had been growing all these months. "Nghh... I want Pop."He moaned out, tilting his head back as his pants were finally removed, shaking his head, he couldn't do this.
"If he's here he'll be up in a minute, if not I don't know where he is." James tossed James Jr's pants over to the side before moving a towel underneath him to keep the bed dry. "Come on, you can do this."
James jr looked confused as his back arched slightly, he flushed darkly in his cheeks and ears while he planted his feet on the bed. The teen then huffed for a few moments, he felt liquids leaking from him and staining the towel,"I'm not Pop. I can't."He shook his head, still gripping onto anything his hands could wrap around, nails digging into his palms and the bedsheets.
They both had no idea that Tobias had taken the pack to the midwife's house when he had gotten a message from her, it was true. She was to be dropping their child any day and both their child and James Jr's had picked the damnest day to arrive.
"I know your not, your you, and you can do this." James reaches for the pups hand, taking and squeezing it lightly. "You can do this."
The boy looked to his father with watery eyes and looked down to his taut middle that sat low on his torso, he nodded slightly,"Okay."He swallowed nervously and shifted his hips as he laid back with a small groan, his eyes closing while he gripped his father's hand tightly. The teenager pushed finally, not holding back and crying out suddenly at the feeling of having his insides pushed out of him, he grit his teeth.
James Jr. pushed for a good 10 minutes or so before letting up to catch his breath. He laid there for a good 2 minutes or so trying to catch his breath before he was pushing again. The head was just beginning to peek out.
"Burns! It burns-"He gasped out, his tight hole wasn't used to the feeling and could barely handle the pain of having it breeched from the inside out,"Ngh... Dad!"His hand went from the others to his headboard as he struggled to deal with birthing his first child. It wasn't that large, he would have been grateful for that if he wasn't so caught up in pushing again as he panted shortly through small pushes.
"I know, keep going your almost there." As James Jr continued to push the head works it's way out slowly, inch by inch with the small pushes the pup could muster.
"Why?"James jr sobbed, tears and sweat running from his face, staining his shirt and his sheets even more,"Why does it hurt so much?"He whimpered, pressing his lips together afterwards and groaning loudly as his back arched, thighs flexing at the growing intensity of the contraction.
"It's supposed to hurt." It was the only thing James could think to say at the moment. "Come on, one more big push and the head will be out."
James jr was growling out with effort as he struggled to keep pushing out his first and most possibly last child, he sobbed while curling forwards slightly to keep going. His knuckles flushed with the inhuman strength he portrayed when he deathgripped the bars of his headboard,"Nhh... Arhh!"He tilted his head back, screaming out while he pushed as hard as he could, the effort transitioning the pain to the hoarse cry that escaped him.
When the head finally pops free the pup is left gasping for breath, the contractions that still wracked his body working on getting the shoulders free. He was only aware that it was all over when he finally picked up on the sound of a baby crying, a towel being laid across his chest, and James laying the squirming, screaming infant on his chest.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33