Mpreg Central

Full Version: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
"Yeah... Okay."Warren said and tried to relate this to himself and James jr,"Just like I will be the father of his son."He looked off put by it though loyal as he smiled some,"Is there any work I could do for you so I can raise money then? I really don't know how else to raise it."He shifted nervously and had a sort of happy going ignorance to himself.
"If I had money I damn sure wouldn't be giving it to you, like he said, we're just passing through." And with that James turned and was gone before Warren could even react.
"What do you have against me, man? I didn't do anything, I'm trying to be good for your son and grandson, what do you have against me?!"He huffed and watched as James walked off, muttering to himself and kicking at the gravel in the alleyway with another heavy huff. Now for plan A again.
James jr looked up when his father came back to the room, he had been rocking Luke to sleep as he paced the floor. He looked better, less tired and clean in some new clothes. The teenager shifted Luke to his other arm and grinned at his dad, as if nothing had ever happened. "Chinese tonight instead of chips from a gas station? You're too kind father."He joked and took a seat on his bed as he folded his legs and laid Luke in the space there with his blanket, looking down at him a moment and stroking his hair.
"If you want something then go get it, I'll watch him." James moves to sit down on his bed for a bit before shaking his head. "I'm not hungry."
James jr pouted some as he looked up at his dad,"What did you go out for then?"He asked and his nostrils flared at the whiff of something familiar, he watched him sit,"Did you meet him...? Warren, I mean..."
"So what if I did?" James doesn't look at him turning his attention to the ceiling as he waits for the younger wolf to speak again.
"A-Are you okay?"James jr asked his father, he could tell that the older wolf was a bit more grumpy than usual,"What did he say to you?"He rubbed Luke's back as the baby curled up in his lap quietly, purring softly in his sleep, he moved the halfling into his arms again.
"Enough." James' reply was short as he looked at his son before rolling over so that his back was toward him. "We leave at daybreak."
The teenager looked distraught at what his father told him, he didn't speak again though his mind was racing and he nodded simply. James jr frowned some and rubbed his thumb over his son's back as he turned himself to lean back against the headboard. He sighed softly and watched Luke sleep quietly.
James simply lays there for the majority of the night, trying to collect his own thoughts as he stared at the wall. He didn't like his son's new "mate", didn't like him at all and he wasn't about to accept any of this.
James jr had packed up his things and buckled Luke into his seat, though when he finished, he didn't look happy with what he knew he had to say to his father. "I'm going to stay... We're going to stay, I mean."He looked at his dad,"I'm sorry."He added and pulled the bag over his shoulder as he grabbed Luke's carseat, the baby was up and looking around with his big green eyes. "I just... I fucked up and I'm not going to run from it... I'm not going to follow in your or Pop's footsteps."He didn't mean it in a mean way, he just meant it in a way that was to be taken seriously because he wasn't joking. He wouldn't be going home with his dad or traveling to the ends of the country, he would raise his son with his new mate and learn to be a father.
James simply stares at him for a few long moments before he grabbed his own bag and headed toward the door. He didn't say anything, just opened the door, tossed the bag inside before climbing in himself before starting the truck and disappearing. James Jr stood there for a few minutes with a sinking feeling in his gut. For the moment he was alone, with a baby to take care of.
The teenager could barely get another word out before his father was gone and he was alone for now with his barely two month old son. He sighed softly, watching the truck disappear before he was on his way down the street in search of Warren.
While Tobias was struggling to take care of the remaining family at the cabin, keeping them together so that it seemed like nothing changed with James gone. Though it had and it was obvious, the human had to go job searching to keep the family supported financially and he tried to keep everyone happy as well. All of that to no avail.
It seemed everything was falling apart, for both James Jr and Tobias. Tobias was working two jobs which meant he was almost never home leaving the pups to basically fend for themselves most of the time.
Warren was still job hopping, never finding anything that would stick for more than 2 weeks at a time, though he did manage to barely keep their heads above water.
Tobias hated himself for what he did to his family and he was sure that the pups despised him to for running their father off. He tried not to think of James, but it had been so long that they were with each other and now he was alone again, it was almost painful to wake up and go to sleep night and day alone. To say that he missed him was an understatement.
James jr had settled into life on the outskirts of the small town where James had left him to be with Warren, it wasn't what he was used to but it wasn't horrible either. He knew Warren loved him and Luke who was growing like a sprout, the same could be said for himself. The next thing he knew was that he was teaching his son how to walk on the carpeted floor of their trailer and supporting a big belly himself.
To be pregnant again, even with the protection they used that night, was slightly daunting to James Jr. When he had first found out he simply opted to ignore it, part of him hoping that maybe it was just a bad dream or something. This was no life for one child, let alone two or three. How was he even going to deal with raising at least two children under a year old?

To say that Tobias was desperate for company, that was completely true, though when he finally found it one night in the bathroom where he worked, he didn't even seem to realize who exactly it was. James Jr's and Jasmine's father had finally found him, and he was going to make the human pay for all the years he missed out on.
The young man was afraid of the consequences, though it wasn't as if he could help it, he had a mate now and a growing family. Despite how shitty everything was, he liked kids, he liked the man he had grown to love over the few months they had been together. No matter how much of a fuck up he was, no matter how many times to landlord pounded on their door and yelled at them both to get their bills paid. The days he had to take Luke to work with him and the days they went without power or hot water, he wasn't even twenty five yet and he felt almost as if he'd been an adult for decades.
The wolf moved in, despite the human arguing with him not to, the wolf told him the kids needed an alpha around and with their youngest batch on the way he couldn't be alone. He could do nothing about it and soon enough, the man was with him again, in the house James had helped him fix up and where the kids had been brought up in. Tobias felt sick to his stomach at how he allowed the other back inside of his life, he was weak and he knew it.
As the time of the births grew closer both Tobias and James Jr. we're feeling the effects of everything that had affected them and that they had been through. They both knew that something was coming, and as the moon grew fuller and fuller with each passing night, they could just feel something, though they weren't sure what.
James jr was first to go into labor, his mate had came home a few moments ago while he was in the middle of fixing dinner and instantly went into the back of their trailer. He glanced up slightly with a sigh, he knew that he had been let go from his job, it was obvious whenever he did, despite being such a nice guy at times he of course had his moments. Which were during times like these, he rubbed his belly slowly and reached to stroke Luke's hair gently and pour some more goldfish into his highchair tray. The pains weren't bad, though they did hurt and he knew what contractions were, these definitely were.
James Jr stood at the counter, continuing to work on dinner for a few more minutes before he finds himself glancing over at his cell phone which was laying on the table. There was something inside him that was compelling him to walk over to it, pick it up and dial the number he had been reciting in his head all day.

Tobias paced the living room of their cabin, hand running over his stomach as the pups inside squirmed and seemed to wrestle with each other. His phone was in his other hand, being held tightly. He was alone at the moment, and he had considered dialing James' number a few times that night, but couldn't yet bring himself to do it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33