Mpreg Central

Full Version: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
James jr shook his head some and pulled his hand away from it as he stood up again slowly this time, the adrenaline wasn't pumping as much any more. He stumbled and almost fell as he leant against the door frame of the bathroom with a quiet whimper. His body hurt, he knew what it meant too, his face twisted up in a mixture of emotions and he sunk down slightly again,"I have to find him-"
"After you've gotten some rest." The pup was in no condition to go searching for a stranger. His eyes momentarily drift to Luke before he reaches over to run his fingers though the boys hair.
James jr didn't want to agree, he didn't want his father to be so right about a lot of things, the mate mark and him letting go for some rest. He covered his face for a moment with both hands, then pushed himself back up to his feet, moving towards the bed to gather Luke up into his arms. Taking him to the other twin bed, laying down on it slowly as he held his son to his son close to his chest, turning away from his father so his back faced him. He opened up his shirt and allowed the baby to attach onto his chest and suckle quietly as he rubbed his cheek.
Nearly 10 minutes later James Jr's breath had evened out in sleep. Luke was still suckling quietly but was drifting off once again as well. The pup wasn't even a month old and already so much had happened to the family he had been brought into.
When James jr woke up, he was a bit more out of it than when he forced himself to the bathroom to vomit up whatever he had consumed at the bar while with the stranger... His new mate. The teenager wiped the corner of his sons mouth as the baby drooled milk and kissed his head softly, he laid there for a while staring at the boy and turned his head slightly to look at his father or where his father would be.
James was gone, having went for a walk to try and clear his head and find them both something for dinner.
Warren smelled his mate on someone else while prowling around the town, hood over his low head to keep from getting soaked through by the rain, searching for a way to provide for his new love in a way that wouldn't get him locked up. Though he was never good at things like that, it was a small town and he couldn't steal much before someone noticed what was gone and he was the first one they would be searching for. He saw a new face though and grinned at the opportunity as he jogged across the street,"Hey, uh, d-do you need some yard work done or something? I could do work for cheap."He approached James, the rain had dampened the scent and he was blind to it as he looked for work.
The minute the younger male approached him James knew exactly who he was. James Jr's scent still hung to his body and clothing despite the rain. Glancing around quickly to make sure no one was watching James quickly wrapped his hand around the males neck before pushing him back behind one of the old brick buildings, not hesitating to wrap his hand tighter as he lifted him from the ground.
"Woah, man- Take it easy-"Warren was young, not fresh out of high school like James but he was still what the older wolf might have considered a pup, as he choked and struggled, gripping the man's arm to keep himself breathing even a little. His eyes were golden with the sudden attack and he tried to talk his way out of it still, knowing that the other was also a wolf and stronger than him,"Please- I'm just trying t-to buy something f-for my mate... You know how i-it is?"He looked scared,"We just bonded and I wanted to buy a nice place."
"You fuck him in the damn bathroom at a bar and then leave him to stumble back to wherever the hell he was staying." James lets his own eyes flash golden as his hand tightens around the pups neck.
"I-I dropped him off. H-He told me to go after."He choked, tilting his head back some and coughing as he tried gasping for breath,"W-We did it in my car too! If that... If that makes it better... I-I wasn't going to leave him.... This is my town, come on, man."He was taking in short breaths now and was beginning to feel more than a little light headed as he struggled more now when he felt consciousness leaving him,"Please?"
James growls once before dropping the pup to the ground to watch him gasp for breath. Part of him wanted to kill the pup for just being here right now, but then he couldn't do that.
Warren took a few moments to gain his footing again and sucked in deep breaths as he looked at the other, much older wolf,"So you must be James's pop?"He looked nervous still, as he should be as he cowered in the other man's shadow then moved to the opening of the alley again,"I-I'm Warren."He tried smiling though the wolf looked about ready to slash his throat so he cleared his throat and looked down the dimming street.
"I don't give a damn who you are." James simply stares at the pup for a minute or two before punching the nearest wall which left a large chunk of brick missing as it crumbled to the ground.
Warren was off put by the action, he tried no to jump too much when he punched the wall and stepped back slightly,"S-Sorry... I know what I-I did wasn't...con-conventional."He pressed his lips together and looked down the street in the other direction,"H-He is only your son, r-right?"He looked nervous as he looked at the other man again.
"And if he isn't?" James lets his eyes flash again as he turns to Warren.
"I-I... Uh... He wasn't m-marked sir. He was free for any single man to use-"He gulped and pressed his lips together as he looked at him, his own eyes flashing,"I didn't just have my way with him. We talked and we drank and we both wanted to do it."He didn't know how else to describe it,"H-He told me he was just passing through with his father and son... I-I had no idea..."
James continues to stare at him for a few more moments before sighing. "If you intend to be with him your going to have to try harder than stealing." He closes his eyes for a few seconds. "And no, he's not my mate."
Warren flushed in the face, turning red and smiling some,"Uh- Yeah... I just... Yeah, okay."He knew there was no excuse and looked at the man some more,"Sir? I-If I might...he is your son, right? I-I mean... I-I don't know the relationship that well, but that can't be healthy for h-him... It's...confusing..."He stepped away,"I speak from experience."He held his hands up in defence almost as if the other would attack him again.
"I raised him so yes he is mine," He knew that the pup was afraid, he had good reason to be and to be honest James actually enjoyed it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33