Mpreg Central

Full Version: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
It took James a while to process what his father had said, he wasn't sure if he understood it correctly,"A-Are you coming back?"He asked, stepping into the room and turning Luke around to lay him against his shoulder and chest,"Is this because of Pop?"He looked back at the open door slightly and pressed his lips together, this was the exact thing he wanted to avoid, the family was falling apart,"Dad, please... Where will you go? What will happen to all of us?"
"It was a long time coming, he has made his decision." He moves toward his son before reaching for Luke, carefully bringing the pup against his chest as he kissed his hair. "I'll be fine. And so will all of you."
James Jr felt sick to his stomach, this is what he did all of this to avoid, this is the exact reason why he got stuck with his son this young and here he was watching the same family he had tried to mend fall apart, there was a wetness to his eyes and he couldn't find words to say for a long few moments. As he watched his father with his son,"I-I...Let me- us come with you."He said, "I'm old enough... Plus I can't keep mooching off Pop, right?"He smiled sadly, blinking his eyes.
"Though I would prefer you here to watch over your siblings I am also not going to turn you away." He kisses Luke's hair again before running his hand along his back.
"There's almost twenty of us, Dad. I'm sure they take care of themselves now."He sighed and watched him with his son for a few seconds, he had so many questions and so little time or opportunity to ask them, he stepped into his father to hug him. Careful of the newborn in his arms and resting his head against his shoulder for a moment as his arms wrapped around him in a discomforted embrace.
James nods slowly. "Alright, you can come." He carefully wraps an arm around James Jr's waist, hugging him for a moment or two before pulling away. "We leave at sunrise."
James jr nodded as he reached to take Luke back gently, pressing his nose to his head and walking out of the room, he glanced up at his birth father only slightly when he noticed him though didn't say anything to him as he went back into his room to pack his and Luke's things. While Tobias went into the master bedroom,"You're really doing this?"He noticed the closet was open and the half filled bag on the bed as he crossed his arms, running a hand through his hair,"Without even talking to anyone?"
"I've nothing else to say. If they need me they know how to find me." He shrugs. "It's not like I'm the first one to do anything without talking to the other."
"Well it sure as hell feels like you do."He said and leaned against the dresser with his hip, he pressed his lips together and his brows pinched together momentarily,"How long will you hate me?"He asked finally,"How long will you be gone?"
James shrugs lightly. "I don't know." That was his answer to both of Tobias' questions as he moved back to the closet to finish packing his clothes .
Tobias watched him and moved to sit on the bed, he had gotten the kids situated and they all knew their bedtimes, the human simply folded his legs and watched as his life partner packed his things. Maybe this was what they needed, to be apart. He rested his elbows on his knees and held his face in his hands as he watched quietly, he didn't offer to help since he didn't want this to happen at all.
James finishes packing a few minutes later before carrying it over to the door. He then makes his way downstairs to see about the pups.
The youngest pups sat on the living room floor, the oldest were on their phones on the couch, though they all looked up at him when he approached. It wasn't all of the pups, but they were the ones this would affect most, the ones who were here for another few years until they could move out. Tobias didn't follow him, he curled up on the sheets of the bed, his eyes squeezing shut, almost as if all of this would suddenly 'unhappen'.
James moves to take a seat on the floor infront of the couch. "I know you've all heard about what's going on."
The pups all shared a nod or two and looked down slightly while others still looked at their father,"Yeah... You're leaving us."Terra said and shrugged some as she looked away again, folding her legs, Sam looked like he wanted to ask a question but he didn't.
James nods slowly. "This might not mean anything to any of you, but do me a favor and listen to your father, if any of you need anything, you can call, I'll answer." He goes silent then, sitting there for a moment or two before he gets up to head outside.
The pups said nothing, it all took them a while to process what was going on for real, as Tobias came to the foot of the stairs and tossed James bag down the stairs. "Why wait?"He huffed and stood at the second floor, clinching his jaw,"You're just dragging it out. What else do you want?"The human rose his voice now, and plopped down on the top stair, his face was wet but he simply looked angry,"Fucking go-!"He said and James jr had came out of his room with his bags and Luke in a old car seat, walking pass his birth father who could only watch in shock as one of his first borns went towards the front door
James comes to pick up his bag before turning and disappearing out the door with James Jr following behind him. The truck started up soon after before pulling away from the cabin and soon disappearing down the long winding road.
James jr sat in the back with Luke and looked into the car seat at him while his thumb ran over his cheek, the boy glanced at him slightly then closed his eyes again, he sighed as he then looked up out of the window,"Let's go to the coast."He said, glancing at the mirror slightly.
James glances up at the mirror before turning his attention back to the road. He drove for a while, them stopping every now and then to use the bathroom or stretch their legs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33