Mpreg Central

Full Version: Abused necko
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Ian embraced Sora, feeling very content and satisfied. "That was amazing Sora. You are so good, so perfect." He cuddled Sora a little closer, the necko seemed to be still dazed.
Sora eyes were glazed over and he closed them. Seeming to go into a sleep like state. Little did ian know the tie that had been cut between brothers was being repaired. In soras mind he. Was sitinh alone when siris wraped his arms around him. Sora looked up and smiled at siris and purred. When he opened his eyez again ian was looking at him worried and kinda strangem
At first Ian thought Sora was still lingering in the feeling of orgasm, seeing at he obviously shoot muliple loads. However when Sora remained unresponsive after a whole while, he started getting worried. He had tried calling Sora's name but it didnt work. Finally when Sora came around he was very much relieved. "Sora you scared me! Are you alright?" He had noticed that Sora's claws had retreated now and his eyes a little bit lighter, no longer as blood red as before.
Sora purred "better than alright i can now stand beside my brother again!". He was happy he o longer worried. He knew he had ian and now he jad siris. He was whole again he was him self again.
"Really? Great I was hoping you could reconnect with your brother, and now it is happening. Congratulations?" Ian smiled and kissed him to celebrate it. He also lifted the restraint on Sora on not allowing him to retreat.
Sora smiled and cuddled with ian for sevral hours before he receded and allowed siris to spend time with ian.
Seeing Sora's eyes slowly turning to silver anf the claws completely retreating I knew he had switched with Siris. "Hello Sia, welcome. You have reconnected with your brother Sora I think?"
Siria smiled "brothers for life we promised never to hide from each other big brother is back where he belongs beside me!" siria siad puiling his tail to his chest. He smiled that same inocent child like smile at ian. He was oblivious to the fact that hed been away for nearly three days or that sora had probaly given him the best gift ever that was yet to come.
Ian smiled indulgently at his angel. "Congratulations on reuniting with your brother Sia. Hmm actually do you want me to call you Sia, or Siris as in your original name to go by?" Ian gathered Siris into his arms, letting him sit on his lap and played with his tail. He brushed the tail on Siris' neck causing him to giggle.
"Sia is fine with me#" he purred swating at ians hands.
"So my angel, what should we do to celebrate your reunion?" Ian nuzzled Sia, enjoying the feeling of the pliant little necko in his arms.
(Repeated?)
"Icecream!" siris squealed.
"Haha ok angel. Now let's get to the kitchen." Ian found it very cute for the brothers to be sharing their liking in ice cream. He lifted Sia up in one arm and statted walking, his tail dangling happily below.
Siris nuzzled his ear. "Thank you!"
"You're welcome lovely." Ian carried Sia to the fridge and let him take the ice cream himself from the freezer. "Now let's get you a spoon and bowl to prevent you from eating the whole bucket."
Siris smiled "aww but its easy that way!" he purred handing the bucket to ian. He was content. He was safe. He was happy.
"Dont you try to play tricks on me you little devil. Now 2 scoops, thats all. Cant eat too much or your little tummy will get painful." Ian pecked Sia's little perky nose.
Siris handed the bucket to ian. He curled his fingers into his tail fur hoping to warm them. He purred happy. He was loved and he knew that. "I love you ian!" siria purred.
"And I love you too Sia angel." Ian handed him the bowl and put the icecream back. He then lifted the necko who was very concentrated on the ice cream to the couch, sat him down on his lap and started nuzzling his face. "Sia dear, care to share a spoonful of ice cream with me?" He opened his mouth ready for that spoon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24