Mpreg Central

Full Version: Abused necko
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Sil gleared at him. "I kniw that im just tired is all!" He helped push himself up and then walked back to the bed room. He started a tub full of warm water and as he was waiting didnt some pelvic exercises and streches. Once the tub was full sil slipped off his dress and steped into the tub.
Ian shook his head. His little kitten had been showing his claws more frwquently lately. He did like the challenge, though between his little sessions and his sleeps, he found himself missing th3 pliantness of Sia and the energetic Sora. He went to take the tray away, getting it cleaned as he went to deocratw the last bit of the nurswry.
Sil winced as the wraping pressure started up again. He tryed to ignore it. He sank deeper into the water enjoying the weight lifted of his pelvis. But as a few moments passed the pressure didnt want to seem to stop. Figuring thed do this for a while yet sil tryed to enjoy his bath.
The necko had always enjoyrd a long bath, so it didnt alarm Ian at all at first. Though after 3o minutes of it, he frowned a bit as he didnt see signs of him getting out any time soon. He knocked on the door and asked. "Sil? It had been half an hour. You alright in there? You should be gettig out now or your fibgers would wrinkle very badly."
Sil sighed finaly giving into weakness. "Ian im not moving from this tub without help my pelvis is to tight to move!" truly sil was sceared.
Ian pushed open the door immediately, concerned with how Sil was sounding. He saw Sil almost ttapped in the tub his belly loooking like an island above the water. He reachrd into the water to wound his hands aroubd Sil's thick waist. "Hang around my shoulder, I will heave you up. Youe pelvis is too tight to move?"
Sil was in terror "i only relized when i whent to go get up when i heard you calling i feels like a vice around my pelvis!" at this point sil was mewling in fear. Wraping his arms around ians shoulders.
Ian lifted tbe dripping necko up and grabbed a towel with him as he strode yhrough the bathroom in large steps. He had the necko siyting down on the bed and rubbed him dry. "That's it? Just a pain in your pelvis?"
The necko nooded. "It feels like more weight was put onti my hips even now!" sil said sourly. These children were runing his body. He hated that he had no control over it. But most of all he was sceared of what came when the children were to be born. Hed heard it hurt alot.
"Sil i suspect the babies are indeed cming this time. You might even lost your water when in tge tub. I will have to checj your dilation." Impatient and worried, Ian lifted the necko up and placed him on the bed, spreadung his legs wide to inspect his opening that's dried now by the towel. He spread the skin to look at it closer
Sil beguan to panick then squealed as pain shot down his spine. His hands shot up to cover his mouth the jaring pain horendouse.
"Shhhhh dont be afraid Sil. I am here and I am judt checking, the pain will past, just hang on." With a bit of balm easily available on the desk he pushed in a finger of Sil's hole. The hole seemed ready and he breached it easily, entrring into the warm and swollen cavity.
Sil teared up begining to panick. The pain subsided but the pressure remained. As ian getly but toroughly robed it only worsened. Sil beguan to think bad things. ~These children cant come now there early to early!~
"Shhh dont worry. Wgen they decided to come, there's no way to stop them. Dont worry, I think they would be alright. Now what we have to do is get the little ones out." Ian calmrd Sil down as he probed on his openint, getting to his cervix, he could feel some softening but not exactly dilation.
Sil valmed down but was still uneasy. He kept his eyes glued to ians face. The probing wasnt exactly unpleasant but it wasnt confy either. He could feel ian probing his opening and with every movment and gently stroke there wwas a wave of bone chilling fear. Then the pressure left his hips. A sigh left the necko. But now he could realy feel ians finger and it made him squirm.
"Dont move too much Sil or I may hurt you accidentally." Ian was just testing the condition of the canal, determining if it was at relaxed enough state for the birth. He had just probed on the artificial vagina opening and was surprised to find it quite swollen as well. He had added the additional womb but never paid much attention to it afterwards, and he almost forgot about this extra part that Sil had.
Sil tryed to remain still."OW! Ian whatever your touching hurts." sils small hands grabes ians fore arm in a death grip. His face was pained.
"Alright i am coming out. I think you needed more time to dialte, and to be honest some stretching would be needed or you would be tearing when the kits come out. YOu are too tight." Ian considered giving Sil a vibrator to work on to expand his birth canal. and to the mysteriously sensitive cervix, he might need to explore on it as well.
Sil relaxed as ian retracted his fingers but another squeak left the necko as pain shot down his spine. He tryed to hide it but failef. He sat up gingerly and wraped both arms around ians waist. Pressing him self as close as he could. He trembled.
Ian could do little else other than hodling the necko tight and murmurred nonsense into him, hoping he could idstract the necko a bit from the pain. He could feel his whole back tighten up with nervousness and the pain, but all he could do was rub on it slightly hoping the warmth of his palms could diminish the discomfort.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24