Mpreg Central

Full Version: Abused necko
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
"Big brother didnt like it cuz he said it made his eyes hurt and his skin all red and sore!" siria said with enthusiasm. He finshied the four sandwiches with the banna slices and a drizzle of honey.
"Aww he must have been under the sun for too long. Here let's grab some sunblock too. Why dont you put the sandiwch in the box so we can bring them out? Can you help me box mine too?" He ruffled Sia's sodt hair as he went on to take the picnic mat and other things that they needed.
Sria followed happlie. "Picnic picnic picnic picnic picnic picnic picnic!" he chanted with glee. Hus tail swished and his ears twiched from sude to side in excitment.
They got ready soon and Ian brought a large straw hat anyway. They went out with Sia almost leaping forward and got to the garden. Ian himself was linked with plants so they had a mutual affinity, his garden therefore thrived with greenery and flowers. They sat down below a large tree and Ian let Sia put down the mat and set the food out.
Siria smiled siting down and eating his sabdwiches hed made happlie. He nomed and nomed. After sevral hours of exploring siria came back a sour expresion on his face his ears down tail draging. He looked sick cluching his stomache.
Ian was mostly enjoying the nature, he cracked open his eyes and saw how Siria appeared to be sick. He sat up quickly and got up. Before he could reach Sia, his hand on his stomach quickly raised to cover his mouth. Ian quickly collexted the necko in his arms and asked urgently "sia? What's wrong? Did you have a stomachache? Did you eat anything funny, is it the sandwich just now?"
Siria tensed and then a low hiss emited from his throat. As what ian assumed was siria looked up with angery teary red eyes before hoving him back and vomiting on the ground below. The small neckos legs folded under him as he colasped under his tiny frame. Every thing whent blurry then black.
Ian wasnt sure if those eyes were red ones of Sora's or not, but the collapsed kittne had him stood back up from the fall of the necko's shove. He picked up the necko and attempted to wake him up, patting gently on his cheeks. "Sora? Sia? Wake up! What's wrong?" He remember about the vomit and got the necko sitting higher up in his lap, rubbing his back he lifted him up to get back indoor.
Small wretching sound left the lips of the tiny necko as he bloted up stiff as a board. He muttered weakly "I hate your guts right now senpia if i had a sharp object id ab you in your ass right now!" true enogh it was sora but he didnt seem quiet himself.
"Sora? What happened?" Ian furrowed his brows, not understanding why Sora had come out while being in such a foul mood. His retching wasnt settlig him either. 8He continued to rub on his back, attempting to sooth his sickness while he walked quickly into the bathroom. He set him down beside the toilrt, seeing Sora still green he handed him a cup of water. "At least rinse the foul taste away first." He got back to his side seeing him awayed once left without support.
"Your a fucking idiot put two and o together the ast time we met why do u think i want to cut your dick of...!" sora stoped short throwing p yellow bile his eyes burning her nostrils flearing. He wanted to kill ian if he had a means of doing so without dying on his own vomit.
Ian thought back and it dawned on him. "Sora...." he rubbed his back again as he puked against the toilet bowl, his other hand covering gently on his tummy. He couldnt quite control his smile but right now his first priority was to stop the vomitting. He stood up and went to get some catnip, which should cut off the vomitting as a distraction.
As soon as the catnip came with in smelling distance he stoped and his tail and s hoot up. "Oh godness thank heavens i thought i was going to choke to daeth!" he took the catnip and chewed it swalowing the sweet but soothing juices. He purred gapilie staying by the toilet.
Ian knelt down and got closer to Sora, now that the immediate threat was gone he needed to address the issue. "Sora..." he got closer to the visibly happier necko and put a hand on his back, moving him ever slightly towards himself.
Sora gleared but let it be and let ian scoot him closer. He was still on edge in case his stomache made its revenge. "What do you want senpia
Ian found himself preferring to hold the necko in his arms, be it Sora or Sia. He lifted the necko up, keeping his hands steady and half pressed his head against his chest, warming his rebelling stomach with his warm palm, occassionally slipping down to the lower belly where a new life, or lives, were growing. "You.... is it normal for the symptoms to start so early?"
"Its not realy early the same magic that heals me grows and protects them there bout 3 and a half weeks along it will only take about nine weeks to reach full maturity." sora said a bit distracted. He was realy terrifeied deep down. He wanted to scream and cry. He wasnt even sure he was ready.
Ian quietly hold onto Sora. He had a lot to plan to. It would almost certianly be multiples, as confirmed by Sora using "them" to address the babies, and within 9 weeks he had to conjure up a nursery and get the furntiure and supplies ready. He was unaware of the of how his silence had added to Sora's fear.
Sora let his body relax as his mind drifted. He afraid of how much it would hurt. He was afraid that he might not make it to term. But his biggest fear was that he would be to all to carry them at all. His purred stoped as his hand griped the sash of the chapne colored dress.
Ian was still planning out on whether he should bring Sora to a doctor, getting a second opinion maybe. He knew the babies could be born necko or human, a 50-50 chance, and human babies usually would be larger. The necko in his arms had a lean frame and hips that werent extremely wide. However on second thought it would be nice if Sora allowed him to check him at all, let alone a total stranger and Ian silently shook his head, snorting at himself for coming up with such a ridiculous idea.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24