Mpreg Central

Full Version: Abused necko
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
"Whatever you think, I do mean it. You should really relax, whenever you tense up it put pressure on your wounds and it may burst again. Blood stains really can't be removed that easily, especially on silk so be careful alright?" Ian sighed and reminded Sora. He really had hoped the bracelet would work the magic. How wrong he was.
Sora growled then walked back to the bed siting down his fur still frizzed. He took his ear inbtween his thum and middlem finger and placed the on the in and outside of his ear rubbing in a circle to calm down. "You realy rub my fur the wrong way you know that i just want to rip your throat out every time i see you!" sora said voice laced with anger and a hint of fear. ,"I CANT FUCKINH STAND YOU!" sora sreeched eyes on ian. Begore he removed his fingers and sat legs to tje side.
Ian caught on with the fear in his tone. He was confused as to where that came from, was it because he had overpowered him before, or was it just because he was human? He noticed his little calming ear rubbing and marked it down mentally, deciding to try it when he could successfully get closer to Sora.

Ian was thinking what else that could be of interest to Sora and he found his bare feet. "Do you want some shoes then? I have some heels here that could fit you. Go with the dress."
Sora looked ian over cand nodded. "Fine but hands off im watching you!" sora growled in warning. He wasnt about to let his guard down not for anything. He waited for ian to mpve first.
"Alright alright. I will lead the way you just follow me alright?" He led the way and noticed Sora's tentative footsteps. He wondered what's with his hands that Sora hated so much. They soon got to the shoes part and there were all sorts kf heels. "Hmm I will need to measure the size of your feet first. See that measuring board there? Just place your feet inside and press the button."
Sora put his foot down and used his other to push the button eyeing ian. "Now what pervert you enjoying the veiw from the back opps wait thers isnt one!" sora snarled hed made sure to keep his tail down the slit where his tail whent was a bit to far down and would expose his bum if he wasnt cearful. He hated the way ian looked at him either a peice of meat or a baby animal. Both views rubbed his fur the wrong way.
"Well... can't you just accept that I find you to be beautiful, a piece of artwork? Perfect combination of fireceness and beauty. So what size are you?" Ian somehow quite enjoy the way Sora was so desperate to cover himself in Ian's presence. It could been some twisted kind of embarrasssment... at least he hoped it was.
"A six!" sora said matter of factly. He preferred ian to be as far away from him as possible. Sora let out a hiss of pain reaching up and placing a hand on his neck. He didnt like the fact that ian had control over his coming and going but the fact the the mark burned every time he thought of running away from ian into siris mind nade him even more uneasy. Reeeeoooow!" he let a yowl of displeasedness. The mark burning becoming even worse. He could deal with pain but this was unlike any hed ever felt. Sora droped to his knees in pain fighting for breath. What the hell was his body doing he had no idea and it petrified him to think even for a minute he might have left an opening for ian to put his pervy little hands on him.
Ian saw how Sora crumbled to his feet with a hand touching the mark. He knew then that the built in classical conditioning of rhe bond was working. The bond would force the bonded to stay reasonably close together, and as time went by, they would ave to be closer and closer tovether for the pain to stop. He wasn't sure how aware of the spell Sora was but he got a step closer when he saw Sora collapsed to his knee and panted hard. The effect was mild but instant, and another step had made Sora's breathing to stable and he could raise his head now.
"What in the know of ssm hell was thath shit are you conditioning me you pervy little ass hole!" sora panted the marks pain subsiding but still burning but only slightly. He knew this all to well hed done it to many people him self but he didnt think it hurt this much. He was trting to recolect his thoughts as his head was spinning from the pain. Sadly that failed as he blacked out from being so severly disorentated from the pain throw hus equilibrium off balance. He sprawled out on the floor in the most ungracful manner.
Ian chuckled at how hilarious Sora's position was. He snapped a shot of it and made sure he would show it to Sora himself some time later. He moved forward to pick up the little necko and said "you crazy little kitten. How come our confrontations always led to me forced to put my pervy hands on you." He got him up and sat him down on the couch for customers to try on the shoes, went on to retrieve a glass of water. Sora started stirring a bit when he came back. He scratched at the back of his ears and heard the familiar purring, though it was the first time he heard that from Sora.

As Sora slowly opened his eyes, still very confused and maybe dazed by the feeling of the scratch, Ian got him the water and he, for the first time ever, just meowed and nibbed down the water, clearly quite thirsty with all the activity of the day.
"Sora had given up on trying to fight knowimg rsistance was futile. He said with great saddness in his tone "i failed siris i tryed to protect him and got pur parents killed for the powers i have now i cut all ties to his memory and mine at that point to protect him i took beating after beating from master for him and he dosnt even know i exist i was to afraid to cone out and becuse of that siris lost his purity i failed so badly that i cant even see why i even still exist i have only made siris life harder all becuse of me he has no faimly i gave siris my body in womb so he could live we were twins specail instead of being joined by the body qe were joined by the mind and i found it to be fun to be able to play with him in our dreams but those days faded after i cut all mental ties to protect his innocents i let my fear take over and now siris is hurting becuse of me!" sora had broken down into tears. "Master would chain me up nacked and have hus way with me allowing othee men to touch and feel me me but only he was premited back door acess hed do it for days on end trying to break me but i wouldnt let him touch siris i would only allow sirjs to come out when master was in a good mood and wished to be nice and give us pretty things but he evuntualy stoped giving us stuff and started taking until i weaked feom exustion and siris was left to fend for him self after master had his way with siris he no longer wanted us hed gotten what he wanted!" sora was absolutley bawling at this point his ears down his tail pulled up to his chest not cearing half his ass was hanging out.
Ian sighed and rubbed Sora's back. He was saddened by their story but was happy that Sora had finally relented and decided to share with him their life story. This was a sadly belated outlet of emotion that Sora needed very much.

"Sora, you did good. You tried everything in your power to protect Siris. You sacrificed yourself ans put yourself in front of your brother when facing danger. It wasn't your fault that your master was such a pervert. I am sorry for what you two had been through but you have done so well in this. I am sure your parents would be proud of you, and touched by how much you have done for your brother's sake. Now do not be afraid I swear you would never have to endure another day of pain. You no longer need to be the shield. I will protect you and Siris, and I swear to love and cherish you both. Give me a chance to do that and let you feel what it was like to be loved."
Sora looked up at ian fianly relentling and reaching his arms up to be hugged ge wasted to be held tightlyy right now as he felt he was falling apart. He was afraid of letting anyone in but ian seemed different he seemed kind. Sora only hoped his eyes didnt betray him. He had longed for affection for years but had always takken the hate instead. "I think i have a leaky pipe behind my eyes becuse they won't stop driping!" sora said fainly a bit of kindness and in his own voice.
Ian immediately hugged on Sora tight, nuzzling his neck and rubbing his back still. He was very happy to have finally opened Sora's heart and got him to accept Ian.

"Thank you Ian, and I swear I will not disappoint you brothers. You will be spoilt to no end and I will try to fix that leaky pipe behind your eyes. How about we start with clearing the leak away." Ian ruffled Sora's hair smiling at him. He kissed away the tears with all the love and adoration he felt towards the proud, brave, but deeply wounded necko. He would try to heal all those buried wounds and hopefully, help him reconnect with Siris, in the far future.
Sora stoped shying away and let ian in he needed to let someone in and hed been way to stuborn not to deserve a chance. "Thankyou ian for fixing the leaky pipe and thank you for never giving up on me." sora purred. He had nothing to worry about and he could tell by ians touch he ment every word hed ever spoken to him. He hugged ians neck nuzzling it lightly his purrs turned to small breaths as he lost the battle between sleep and wakefilness as well.
Ian felt immensely satisfied that Sora trusted him enough to fall asleep in his arms. He continued his patting on his back, wanting to let Sora fall into the deep sleep that he most likely deprived himself of all the time. He thought about letting Sora return to the subconscious of Siris but decided Sora needed his share of pampering. He would give the fierce little lion some cuddling time first before letting him go.
Sora curled his tail around ian arm his ear twiching. He fell deeper into sleep and for the first time in eleven years slept soundlyl. He relaxed and in his sleep his features softened becoming more like the sweet brother he used to be and less like the hardened self conflicted sheild hed made him self into. He purred lightly as he continued to sleep
Ian couldn't quite help with the love he felt for this little lion. He had his distinct character himself but he resembled his brother remarkably in others ways. In his sleep, even his sharp, long claws looked cute. To think how cruel he had treated himself trying to protect family was very sad. He could imagine Sora as the fun and spirited brother when they were younger. Nonetheless these were all history and Ian would bring that personality back in future. He kissed on that lovely face lightly and picked him up to get him to bed. He wrapped Sora protectively in his arms and fell asleep together.
Sora awoke the next morning purrfing lightly nuzzling ians head. "Hey butthead wake up its nearly afternoon!" sora teased. He had never been happy to wake to anyone but siris and now he could feel the same way about ian. He flicked him with his tail hopinv to get his attention and wake him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24