Mpreg Central

Full Version: Abused necko
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Siria smiled and sccoped up some icecream and then placed the spoon in ians mouth. He grined and purred.
"Hmm thank you Sia, you are so generous. And they day it tasted better when shared, does it taste better now?" Ian nuzzled at the neck of Sia and asked.
"I dont know feed me then ill answer!" siria said happlie. He was overly exited. He opened his his mouth and and waited.
"Alright now open up." Ian got a spoon and fed Sia, then immediately kissed him to literally share the mouthful of ice cream.
Sia looked shocked for a moment then enjoyee the kiss. He liked howbians cool tounge got warmer as ythey kissed. He wanted the kiss to last forever.
Ian held Sia's head to deepen the kiss. He played with Sia's little tongue that's a bit rougher than human ones, sucked his lips do that it turned red and little meows can be heard. His Sia's so sweet and pliant he would never want to let go of this cute little angel.
Siria purred deeply and smiled. "I like your kisses there very sweet!" siria nuzzled ians chest feeling sleepy. He rubed his eyes fighting sleep. He wanted to spend more time with ia but sleep was winning this battle.
"Dont worry Sia i will be here when you wake up, so just go to sleep if you feel like it. We will have lots of time together afterwards." Ian kissed Sia softly on the forehead and patted his head, luring him to sleep on his chest.
Siria felk asleep his soft purring and softer snoring the only signs that sleep had won. He nuzzled ians chest pulling him self closer. He breathed inand out softly. He was dreaming of what tommorrow held for him
As Sia fell asleep Ian carried him to the bed. He stroked his angelic face and the delicate body, feeling pure adoration to the necko. It wasn't until the next morning that Sia stirred. Somehow Ian found the brothers' addiction to their tail to be quite faacjnatjng and while Sia slept, he played with the fluffy tail, enjoying its smooth and skily touch.
As siria rubed the sleep from his eyes made a face tjat look puzzled. He hugged his tail tigher and then released it leting ot flop down. He was overly happy by the soght of ia and smiled at him. "Morning ia!" he chirped warmly.
"Morning lovely." Ian returned the smile. "Have a great night's sleep?" He lifted Sia up by the bum and tubbed his head, making the fluffy hair stood up even higher and poke to all directions. "What do you think we should be doing today? I am thinking of picnic in our backyard."
Siria dquealed with delight and threw the sheets aside as he svrambled out of bed and pranced around the room. He was excited to go out side he loved the out doors. "Picinic! Picnic! Picnic!"
Ian laughed at the excited Sia and got out of bed himself. He went on to open his door and held Sia's hand as they got out. "If we are going picnic we needed to prepare the food. Sandiwch maybe? What do you like as the filling, tuna? Egg salad?" He rubbed Sia's hair again, rnjoying the feel of those fluffy ears on his palm.
"I love peanutbutter banna and honey sandwiches and i also like blueberrys!" siria said tail wiggling and body quivering.
"Oh you does get a sweet tooth dont you. And what type of sandwich would that be! I will let you prepare your own shares, just be sure they dont overflow too much with all those ingredients." Ian got a hand around Sia's waist, playing with his tail and cirled it around hiw wrist.
"But ill need a new dres will that be o?" siria questioned "and can you slice the bananas please ia?"
"Sure! We can go choose afterwards. Do you want a large straw hat to shield you from the Sun? Or do you like the warmth of the sun on you?" Ian flicked Sia's little nose and smiled whrn he scrunched up his face.
"I like sun but big brother dosnt but i dont think hes ever seen the sun but twice!" siria said out of nowhere. He was smiling as he slathered peanutbutter on the bread slices.
"You and your brother are so different arent you. Well if he had only seen the sun for twice, how coukd he know he didnt like it?" Ian asked getting close to Sia from his back, kissing at the top of his head.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24