Mpreg Central

Full Version: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
"I will keep a close eye to Alcove. Dont worry " parris squeezed on Raven's shoulder, reassuring him and adjusted the sling so the little ones could peek out, at least for the awake ones, and see the outside better.

Alex was rejoining her siren friends and families with a timid but excited smile. She was going to have offsprings, finally able to find a mate. She would explain the situation to her master and ask for permission for changjng duties to taking care of master alcove. Or Alcove alone now for her. She wondered how het master would react to thay but she was sure as kind and gentle as him, added to how he had always been wary of his brother, he should be glad how things turned out. "The eggs must be beautiful and plentiful in Alcove.... hmm maybe much larger than usual with how they are hybrids, but Alcove would be able to handle no less, he is a vampire afterall." A content smile broke on her face as she lined up with all others in 2 welcoming queues and bowed down to welcome their new little masters.

"Congratulations your majesty." Everybody said at the same time as Parris came in with Raven, who was still adjusting his sling after the feeding. He had been rubbing on his breast from feeding 2 little mouths and already ferling a littlr sore, so he blushed deep when he found there were so many peoeple at the door. Parris smiled and hugged his mate closer, letting him bury his head into his shoulder and laughed, his hand molesting his breast still to rub on the tiny bulge. Parris patted his embarrassed mate and looked around, very surprised to see his brother not being there. "Where's Alcove?" A little maid stepped one step forward and said in a quiet voice. "Master..... Alcove and I.... we have ... and he is still tidying..." he looked at the maid and saw her aura changing a bit, tintrd with Alcove's in hers and realised what must have happened. "You and Alcove.... Oh well congratulations Alex. I didnt expect this but truly, it had been long enough for you to find the one." He smiled at the maid.
"Okay hun.. I love you so much" Raven said , sticking close to his lovers side . the doors started opening but suddenly Raven could feel his milk coming in again, he predicted its close to the babies feeding time, he lifted his hand rubbing at his sore chest , Wanting relief from the pressure. He quickly looked up hearing the roar of cheerful ,excited maids and butlers welcoming them home with an added congrats on the successful birth of vamplings. Raven slowly backed up completely ashamed of them witnessing his personal discomfort. But he slowly crossed his arms in front of his chest hiding his embarrassment."T-thank you very much everyone!." he said with a gentle tone. quickly retreating to the comfort of his mate, parris. feeling the tinge of pain spark up from the impact , so he slowly brought his hand up rubbing his chest once again whimpering.

he knew the maids and butlers could see him still so his face was getting red once more.

Alcove finally gathered himself together making sure he looked just right to greet his brother and his new mate, he took a moment for a quick thought cleansing breathe , talking to himself. "Phew, okay.. now pull yourself together Alcove. you mustn't allow this ..mistake ..no,no accident get to you.. just disregard anything said about it and go on.. now of course if I happen to become pregnant I doubt it will work.. *sighs* Oh what am I kidding about, this isn't going to change the fact I siduced a sex possessed siren. and now I'm her personal egg hatchery .." Alcove mumbled to himself. He slowly walked down the stairs .

He squinted his eyes when he noticed the maid chatting with Parris , he walked straight for them supporting his aching back ."Hey?!.. what gives you the right to speak of such folly to my brother hm?.. your in big trouble girl.. Parris!? we need to talk.. its about your servants ... they set me up..!" his eyes trailed off noticing Raven no longer sporting a large dome of a belly. instead, He was carrying a silk sling with little vamplings inside it .He stopped himself from saying anything ,stepping back looking very complacent about the new arrivals ."so that's my competition hm?"... he glanced at Parris .

Alcove felt the maid gently approach him from behind slipping her hand underneath his shirt."m?.. What do you want now?"
Parris wrapped his mate tight and smiled, gently soothing his breasts with his large warm palm while he hid himself in his chest. After he congratulated Alex he heard Alcove's voice and noticed his hand behind his back and the awkward walking. "OH Alove! Congratulations on your mating. And come to meet your niece and newphews. Now that my heirs are born, I will be inheriting the thrown soon and you will need to bow to me. Do be mindful of your back, I hope you could still bend forwaed by that time with your added burden." His eyes lingered around the lower half of Alcove and said with a smile.

Alex saw the awkwardness too and slipped close to Alcove, sneaking a hand behind his back to gently massgae it. She was startled by the questioning of Alcove and replied with her head lowered. "I was just trying to relieve you some pain...you are my mate afterall Alcove..."
Raven peeked out from his mates embrace looking at maid listening to them talk about Alcove, He too heard a familiar voice coming from the stairway. It was Alcove ,he seemed to be in some type of discomfort also. Raven was staring at his midsection in deep thought . He noticed the panic looked in the maids face when Parris was able to cut Alcove off from saying anything else.

Alcove stood there taking each word like a bullet to the head, he glared at his brother sensing parris relief about the force of becoming mated to Alex . he subconsciously raised his hand running it over his flat tummy ,tightly gripping his shirt . His eyes glowed red , when he heard Alex speak grabbing her wrist only to pull it away , he walked closer to his brother ,until they were nose to nose hissing at each other. Marsh started to cry alittle along with sparrow.

Alcove hissed at his brother wanting so badly to fight him for the right of who runs the castle once again Alex broke his focuse, she used her siren strength to lead him away from the couple , making sure Alcove allows himself to rest . The eggs need time to mature and grow .Alcove was bickering , and complaining . He even tried to explain what really happend . When they got someplace safe Alcove huffed glaring at the siren feeling betrayed . He cringed from the sudden belly ache ."We'll see who runs this thrown alright. ." he mumbled rubbing at his achy tummy.

Raven stood there soothing marsh and sparrow looking at you concerned ."hun? are you okay?" he said handing you little sparrow while he carried marsh shooshing him ."I think its feeding time.
Parris was actually relieved. His brother who had always been do headstrong and competitive, finally lost for life at the timid siren's hands. He could now rest assured about the future of his heirs. They would not have to facw thw threat of the "evil uncle" , now that he was claimed. Siren's strength was insufficient to get hold of a vampire if they were not in heat, Alex was able to pull away Alcove only because they had been mated fully, and that the siren was taking the dominant position for this to happen. He would have to really congratulate Alex later.

Turning around to Raven and taking over the crying vampling, he nodded to his mate, suppressing his smile and feigned a solemn look as he led his mate upstairs to their privacy. He held onto Raven's waist as they got up, showing to every servants how important Raven would soob become, as a gesture to the servants.

Alex got close to Alcove immeduately upon seeing his cringe. She went to hold Alcove, although getting shoved away, returned to catch the swaying form. The eggs had already formed a connection with their mother and they would disallow for any hurt against her, as a result the eggs would protest even stronger if Alcove showed any hostility towards Alex. Alex, knowing full well tb3 mechanism, immediately got back close to Alcove, although her eyes were rimmed red from the shoving. "Alcove.... I am sorry if... you feel... only hatred against me, but.. for you own sake, please stay close to me or you will suffer even more." As she spoke a tear dropped down her face.
Raven was rocking the little one humming and smiled at Parris holding his son, he joined his mate upstairs getting ready to feed the little ones , he rested his head against his shoulder holding sparrow ."Your gonna be a big strong vampire just like your father.. isn't that right?" He said in a playful sounding voice poking his little nose , hearing the cute grunts and coos from baby sparrow.
On there way to the nursery they saw Alcove being guided into Alex's room. Alcove seemed stressed and bothered by her attempts to get him inside against his will. he looked at us and snarled.

Raven hurried inside placing the little ones in their crib glancing over his shoulder towards his lover "Hun? ...don't worry.. I'm sure Pius had something to do with this also."He chuckled preparing the pump nestled between his legs to read the instructions. He started putting the pump together looking very confused .

Alcove Stopped feeling light headed , he couldn't believe this was happening he had so much to do. but he couldn't even talk a lot without getting tired . "......*sighs* " He cocked his head to the side hearing something crying and looked down at the timid maid , he looked unsure of what to do ."..Look I'm not good with emotions.. don't do the whole crying thing with me.." He huffed feeling his heart soften in guilt , he grabbed his sleeve and reluctantly went inside her room to make her feel better..
Parris smiled and took his mate's hand and kissed it. "I am not worried, I am thrilled. Alcove is now mated with Alex and he was officially stripped of his right to inherit thr thrown, our kids will not have to worry about him anymore." He finally smiled wide showing his enthusiasm. His smile lessened a bit with Raven mentioning Pius. Hr sighed a bit and pulled on his own hair. "Oh yes, Pius... you always have your plans." He ruffled Raven's hair, chuckling when he saw his confused look. "You want to use that pump?" He quirked a side of his brow and asked. "Why would you need that? I could help." He smiled deeply and lookrd at Raven's breasts suggestively.

Alex smiled through her tears seeing Alcove gave in. She followed him into the room in bouncy steps and crept a hand to his flat belly, ready to give him her support if he happen to feel dizzy again. "Are you feeling better now? You want to sit for a bit?" She started fussing over Alcove, something that had become like a second nature to her with her years as a maid.
Raven thought about it and nodded ."Oh yes now I remember hm. so will Alcove have to be a servent amongst the children? " He added still tussling with the strange cords and attachments from the pump. Raven pouted getting frustrated when he looked up. Feeling his mate scuff up his black untaimed locks he chuckled also. He blusehd when parris seemed interested in assisting Raven with his soreness. "well I wanted to see how it worked just in case.. " He said at first looking over the instructions again. "But since you insisted.. I guess it would hurt to have your help" he smiled standing up walking over to him."And I'm sure Pius is happy with how everything turned out " Raven said getting on his tippy toes kissing him on the lips.

Alcove rolled his eyes look I around the room . looking down at the maid he could help but feel upset with himself. He was actually over powered by this little maid, which got him to thinking maybe she isn't that bad after all. I mean, for someone of her stature to bring a pure blooded vampire like him to her level takes a lot out of one person. But she handled it with ease and grace as if she planned it before they even crossed paths . Alcove cringed again feeling the strange stomach ache again."uh... kill me Now." He groaned listening to Alex fawn over him like a mother hen .

Alcove placed a finger over her mouth seeking nothing more then a simple moment of silance ., he requested that she explain herself and come clean , he knew she wasn't being herself . In fact , he could sense a little rough and tough , edgy side in her. He scooted back feeling sick to his stomach rubbing the temples of his forehead.".. you wanted it to end like this didn't you?.. you specifically waited for me to approach you. so you could lure me in and have your little posy close me in?.."
Parris circled an arm around Raven's waist to steady him when he tiptoed to kiss him. He felt insufficient and deepend the kiss by lifting Raven up so that they could wrap around each other, Raven's legs clamping down on his lean waist. Thry shared a few more kisses before Parris got them both down, sitting with Raven on his lap on the bed. "Yes I am sure Pius would be happy to seee this. He had been close with Alex before but I never imagined her to be Alcove's mate. Technically Alex was only servant to us because of an ancient vow of servitude, now with Alcove becoming her mate, she would be freed as written in the clause. Any siren who had found their mate would becone a freeman again in order to ensure continuation of their kind. However, Alex had been well loved and enjoyed working here so I am guessing she would stay, but not as a maid anymore. That would also mena Alcove wouldnt be servants to the children, not that humiliating to have to call his niece and nephews 'master'." Parris smirked as he gently lifted Raven's shirt. He palmed the slightly swollen breasts and licked on it a bit. "The pump is so brutal for a delicate beauty like this. Like me help you." He started massaging the swollen area, licking on the nipple a bit, preparing to milk Raven with his purifying saliva.

Alex stopped dead in her fussing and lowered her head. She turned away sadly and asked "Is it you think I have planned on this? Would you believe me if I tell you I have been instructed by Pius to serve you tea, and that's all? He had told me to just give you tea, and had taught me on how you liked it. That's the reason, and the only reason why I had been in the room at that time." Her voice trembled with how emotional she was, while concealing a sly smile. Indeed Pius had taught her just that, telling her with how Alcove usually was, he would probably try to get to her pants. And that's also exactly what happened.

Alex might have gotten.some tips on how to make her mate bond to her, but she genuinely cared deeply for Alcove. And when Alcove couldnt hide his moan of pain, she immediately looked up and rushed to his side, keeping physical touches to Alcove so that the eggs would be a bit more calm. "Alcove! Are you alright? Sit as I have told you, you needed the rest."
Raven giggled when Parris lifted him up, he locked his legs around his lovers waist kissing him passionately, playing in his hair before they sat down on the patted bed , he leaned back watching those loving hands make their way up his shirt exposing his tender small breast . He blushed running his fingers through his lover hair look I up smiling ."Do try any funny business ..Haha!-*Gasp* mMn!.. " Raven placed his hand on top of parris moaning. A few drops of milk trickled down his chest from the stimulation forcing the access milk to flow.
"Ngn! r-really? ...Alex seems so timid all the ti-Ah time its hard to see she even held feelings for anything?"
Raven stated while kissing your chin softly .

Alcove was feeling worn down and tired . He listened to Alex explain herself and shot up when she mentioned Pius."So I did hear Pius." he mumbled rubbing his sore back and sides , he looked towards Alex hovering over him getting overly protective once again ."Yeah.. I'm fi-Ah!! " Alcove rubbed his side and adjusted his laying position to try and ease his muscles from cramping up anymore."Egh!!.."He pulled his shirt off tossing it down, his hands were pressed against his stomach groaning in pain "I think I'm gonna hurl ...uh.."
(Sorry... I have intended to reply earlier but then got distracted …)

Parris was happy that his little mate was willing to let him help. The little breasts were in fact harder than he thought, most probably because of how abundant the milk secretion was, afterall there were 4 little mouths to feed. He summoned a cup to hold the milk that started to flow out, every droplet of it went flying in magically. Kneading the little chest was fun, especially with thr sweet moaning ans uncontrollable groan of Raven as the accompanying music.

Parris nudged into the soft kiss and said "well Alex was indeed timid, but there's a side of rough and cunning within her too. If she didnt feel for Alcove, she coulr just leave himand that would have caused Alcove much pain, physically pain. It was a mechanism that disallowed sirens to leave their growing spawn. Proud as Alcove he wouldnt even know what hit him and wouldnt bother to find out. And yet Alex stayed to alleviate his suffering. That's how I know she felt something."

Alex quickly placrd a hand on Alcove's exposed belly and try to calm the eggs, another hand on his side trying to knead away the soreness and crampiness of the overused muscle. The earlier session between them had taken much more of a toll from Alcove, the receiving side, and the situation only worsened with how he attempted ro press down the desire. "Do you mind me getting on the bed?" She asked with large and innocent eyes that wrre still moist.
Raven patiently waited for parris to finish , he watched his lovers skilled hands gently work around the tender skin around his nipple, he placed a few more butterfly kisses down his chin to his neck . feeling a small flair of discomfort but managed to push passed it watching the milk run down the cups edge. Raven noticed the drastic change , pain wise . He nodded to parris letting him know that was enough for the little ones . Grabbing for the towl to clean himself off chuckling.

Alcove was laying there with his stomach churning and making his life complete hell. he had a spaced our look on his face getting dizzy from the room spinning around him making it hard for him to keep his eyes open. He waited until the pain in his stomach to calm down but sadly it got worse making Alcove aggressively grab Alex's hand panting heavily. he was in do Much pain, he could barely form words to describe how it felt. "..d...nm..m-m-mak.e..it..st-ah..!!" he grunted, trying to take a breath
Parris put the cup at the counter and returned to embrace his lover, nibbing on his face slightly as he cleaned himself. "Our little ones are so lucky to have food from you directly. Hmm let me taste it later. When your... supply have replenished." He smirked and hugged tight Raven.

Alex yelped in pain, eyes tearing up a bit again with how forceful Alcove was grabbing onto her hand. The eggs revolt even harder, adding to Alcove's agony as they misunderstood Alex's pain to be from an attack from Alcove. She immeidately wiped away the moisture and started singing in a siren soothing sound, trying to lure Alcove asleep. He could sleep through the changes, it would be much mor3 comfortable for him.
He made sure to get every single drop using his towl ,when parris cane back to embrace him he smiled, giving his lover a quick bite on his lip . Raven Blushed hearing such a request and nodded ."Only if you behave... but remember its not all for you hun" he Chuckled placing his hands against parris face kissing him directly on the lip, leaning into the hug .
The babies were still hungry and started waking up fussy .

Alcove looked deep into Alex's eyes through the agony from the eggs that were inside him. He let go of her wrist clutching his head not understanding the reasons for such pain ,he was rocking from side to side, he heard a soft melody and stopped uncovering his ears listening . "mmn...." He slowly started drifting off to sleep.

Raven held little Celine pressing the bottle against her bottom lip waiting for her to get a better grip on the nipple, she started feeding making cute gulping noises with her eyes wide open . Raven smiled running a finger across her cheek"Your so beautiful .."
"Hmmm tell me how to behave then?" He enjoyed the kiss of Raven and held him tight. With the little ones fussing he picked up the cup of milk and drew a bit of his own blood into the milk, helping th3 vamplings seal their parental bond finally. Parris smilingly look at Celine who was wide awake., ruffling her hair as well as he looked at her angellic face. "Thank you for giving me such a beautiful girl... beautiful chidlren."

Alex looked at Alcove with love, she caressed the belly with her delicate hand, feeling the eggs resonated to her singing as well. She sighed after making sure Alcove was fully asleep and bent down to kiss on his slightly bulged belly. "Hello little ones, thank you for helping out. We still have a lot to do to make your papa consent to this bonding, so let's work towards it together." His belly glowed a bit with a little movement under, making Alex smile and patted it adoringly.
Raven pondered the question and smiled placing the bottle down to burp Celine properly bringing her up to pat her back gently waiting for the satisfactory sound of Celine , and the cure little noises she made ."Hmm well I tell you what after the feeding you can change the diapers.. and we could possibly have a quick lesson in the shower?" Raven teased placing Celine in her crib cleaning her little mouth. "Chuckled, Like I said this is my gift to you.. to be honest in the beginning I'm pretty sure we didn't except this to happen ..but.. life is well amazing like that.." Raven said ,passing him a bag of diapers sneaking a passionate kiss on his lips."Let me know when your done~"

Alcove was laying on his side facing Alxe. Fast asleep his face was tranquil and at peace , his body was very temperamental sometimes . His stomach bulged out letting Alex know the eggs were finally absorbing the needed nutrition to start growing.
"Ah ah you sure you dont want to share the diaper job? You have to know this might be the few times that didnt involve a dirty diaper to be disposed of." Parris smiled and said, seeing Raven prepared the bottle for another little mouth while he put Celine down to wrap a diaper on her. He was skillful, in fact he had helped in wrapping diapers of numerous children before, his siblings, his nieces and nephews and countless little vamplings throughout his long life. He could well use magic, but for the first wrapping, he wanted to use his own hands. "Hello Celine. Full now? Excited to see thr world?" He rubbed on the little tummy gently with a finger. They had auccessively taken care of all 4 after almost 2 hours. Parris got close to Raven and rubbed his shoulder and arm that's getting sore from handling the babies. "Now that the 4 little ones are asleep, perhaps we can catch a glimpse before attempting to bath them?"

Alex looked at Alcove's belly grow. Siren didnt usually produce a lot of eggs, as they had a fragile frame that disallowed them to carry too much at a time. However Alcove was a vampire and he has the body and the magical power to support many, so Alex was not sure how many there were in Alcove. She caressed it, distractedly looking at Alcove and fell a little more in love with him.
Raven sighed plopping into the chair alittle exhausted from the constant back and firth of taking care of the vamplings. But he didn't mind . After all thses are his children. He glanced at his lover admiring his strong frame biting the corner of his nail with interest he was taken by surprise from his skilled hands working around the little ones body getting them changed and placed back into the crib without making them cry.

Raven stood to his feet watching then kissed parris shoulder snuggling close to him , he decided to chip in . He picked Marsh up unwrapping the little one getting , picking out his pj's and a fresh diaper . Raven looked awkward putting the diaper on Marsh, since this was his first time and all. He started having second thoughts about this task and so did Marsh letting his opinion of his fathers decision be known clearly.
Marsh started wiggling around crying from the strange feeling of not being swaddled,And cozy in his blanky.
"Oh dear.. I'm sorry buddy daddy is still learning. oh-no.. hun?.. could you help?" Raven begged feeling sorry for the little one . not wanting to make it worse .

Alcove appearance looked so innocent while asleep , his cheeks were rosy, and his hair was so long and wavy. He looked like a perfect soul to be around .. yet when he wakes up the opinion of him changes within a few words spoken . Alcove started to wake up blindly feeling around for a glass of water . ."nm..mm.." his red eyes flickered tierdly ,he leans forward bumping heads with Alex growling from the impact."Gragh!!"
Parris almost laughed at tbe helpless and panic look of Raven. He took over little Marsh, who had squirmed so much whatever was left hanging on him got kicked away by the little feet. He put the vampling on his shoulder, soothingly patted his little back and got him quiet down first before instructing in a low voice to Raven on how to spread the diaper. "Now get Marsh here and lay him on the middle, wrap those flaps up onto his little tummy, and there you go." He smiled at how Raven's hands trembled a bit from how nervous he was, and kissed his face showing his adoration ans amusement for his mate. "Dont worry, you will pick this up in no time."

Alex whined a bit from the impact, she rubbed on her reddened forehead, but seeing the need of Alcove seemingly wanted to get water, she went on to get a cup of water and placed it beside Alcove's hand. She looked up at Alcove and said, her lips trembling and eyes red from the tears of pain, and said timidly "do you want water....?"
Raven stuck the last flap to the diaper feeling nervous from the failed attempt in changing little marsh, he glanced over his shoulder towards Parrish waiting for his approval getting a gentle kiss on his forehead. "d-did I do it right?... I feel bad poor little guy.. I hope you forgive me " Raven whimpered.

Alcove closed his eyes for a few seconds rubbing the sleep from his eyes , he reached out for a glass of water feeling a tall glass like frame pressing against his finger tips.."hm? " He hummed looking at Alex , he scooted back against the bed taking the cup of water, not wasting anytime , He chugged the whole entire glass of water feeling refreshed and content.."Have you been standing there this whole- OH!! Noo !? WHAT!? " Alcove dropped the glass taking notice of his bulging stomach, he waved his arms around looking for something to dress himself with. "Oh no,no,no! this can't be real !?..nope I refuse to believe this is ..."He pauses shouting his eyes, takes a deep breath and tries not to pass out, counting to nine. He then slowly exhails feeling around his abdominal area hoping it went away."This isn't real.. besides vampires like. me.....*feels the roundness of his small bulging belly*..i-its still there..

Alcove opened his eyes looking as if he received bad news from the tooth fairy on his birthday. His lips slowly poked out , dragging himslef to bed huffing."This is a joke right?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31