Mpreg Central

Full Version: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Alex offered her slight encouragement by brushing Alcove's hair back, showing his smooth forehead and kissing it lightly. She took over the eggling still covered with slick, using the holy water to slightly wash it before placing it in the water. It was such a miracle her eyes went moist again. The last eggling was a little small, and she rubbed it with slight worry as she put the whole clutch together. Her mind was immediately occupied by all her children that she didn't pay much attention to Alcove. She rubbed through each and every one of the snowy eggs, chanting a bueatiful lulllbay as her hand caressed every one of them. As a natrual nuturer, she started developing strong maternal instincts and that would inevitably left her omitting her mate, at least until the eggs hatched and her children grew to become strong enough to move around. She didn't even pay any attention to Alcove as he impatinetly stood up despite being weakened with the exertion.
Alcove stood there watching her. his face slightly expressing the relief of being free to move around. He cleansed himself getting a wine glass and leaned against the garden gate sipping it deep in thought. his taste buds were reunited with fresh aged wine. Alcove folded his arms looking at the garden deciding to explore a little deeper fond of the smell coming from the bamboo garden coupled with a koi pond opposite from the birthing grounds.

He set the wine glass down kneeling down sensing this wasn't your normal garden and Alcove noted that taking a deep breath following the sweet smell"why didn't I ask sooner..."
Alex was busy differentiating the eggs by their subtle movement and the different patterns on their snowy eggshells. Despite all being white in color, they exhibited some faint prints on the shell that made it possible for them to be distinguished. "This is your oldest sibling for now, let's see if you would hatch first." She raised the first-born egg high up in the air, admriing it under the moonlight that seemed to be blessing the young egglings. She repeated on each and every eggs, quickly identifying them and giving them orders already, paying all the love nad adoration possible to her offsprings.

It didn't occur to her that Alcove had left and advanced to unknown places of hte garden. She was too modest to be this adventurous, contrary to what her mate would do.
Alcove shuffled around the clusters of greenery and fruit bearing trees picking a plump blood berry off the branch of a berry bush to satisfy his strange hunger after such a strenuous birth casually looking over the rare collections of plants and crystal salts hanging above the crimson pond tinted its beautiful color from the red moon hovering over the greenhouse . Alcove looked up letting his eyes the small specks of crystals falling into the pond. He kneels down extending his hand curious of what powers it could possibly give until the branches wrapped around his wrist stopping him , snapping his head back to his surprise he saw something at the bottom of the pond and felt his stomach turn .
"What the heck is this place .... and why didn't parris tell me about this ...?"
Parris was slightly alert back in theri room but smirked, knowing hsi brother hadn't considered any rule and was breaking into some dangerous part of the garden. He would let his brother learn his lesson and returned his attention to his mate who's extra clingy and adorable now that he was more assured of his mate's affection and under the influence of pregnancy hromones.

Alex, on the other hand, had just cleaned all of the egglings and was ready to depart from the garden, where she felt out of place for this was more of a sacred land for the vampires than sirens. She stood up and looked around, worried to find Alcove no wehre to be seen. "Alcove? Where are you?"
Alcove backed away from the bone chilling image before him. he turned around rushing back to alex' side keeping a calm expression on his face slightly pal and shell shocked by the memory of what he saw. he noted the snowy white egglings being scooped into a cloth basket ,with a worried looking Alex looking almost close to tears from seeing his return. he quickly gathered his blanket and cup of melted ice dismissing himself from the garden heading to the bedroom"Don't worry yourself Alex I'm fine.. just need a moment to clear my thoughts that's all. " The dark secrets of this sacred garden was soon to be unlocked and hopefully time doesn't repeate itself... for ravens sake.
Alex looked at Alcove, not entirely believing that everythign was fine but was clueless on the dark shadow hovering over them. She took teh basket and was soon cooing over the unresponding egglings, carrying them back inside the mansion. She would be keeping the egglings in water and on a dry bed of clothes alternately until they hatch, making them adaptable to all types of environment. She would be understandably busy for the next few weeks at least.

(ya that sounded great, your idea. How would raven be involved though... would parris react to what Alcove did in a bad way?)
(I'm not sure. yes and yes 。・ω・。)

Alcove was slouching while sitting rubbing his forehead and sighed sensing Alex closing in with the egglings . he rubbed his not fit and toned abs , still in disbelief those little snowy eggs once grew inside his stomach. "Alex.... one of the nurses left the tub for the eggs in my room.... if you wish to us it go ahead." He said examining his chiseled abs grinning at his reflection in the mirror , he turned and faced Alex not bothering to button up his robe.
"Is it? That would be great." Alex answered happily, only flashing her smile to Alcove for a bit before turning to rub lovingly on the egglings. She was too thrilled with the egglings, she didnt pay any attention to Alcove before lifting.up the basket and ready to leave for Alcove's bedroom, not even waiting for him.
Alcove sat down on his bed watching Alex fond ovr the egglings he leaned back watching the moon drifting into his thoughts before sensing the maids coming in to clean up some more. he decided to take a much needed nap simply because he couldn't think of anything else to sooth his aching headache from what he saw back at the sacred birth place. Alcove rolled onto his side closing his eyes blocking out the world and his thoughts falling asleep . his body was limp ,and his mind was free.

Raven was fixing himself a glass of water rubbing his small baby bump. He walked over to Parris straddling his lap and taking his book away from his mate with the glimmer of jealousy in his eyes wanting his full on attention with his body going through the notions of bearing the next litter of vamplings . He looked grumpy and folded his arms pouting ."you seem busy these past few days ... if I must say why read a book when you can read between my lines ...?" He said scooting closer on parris 'lap kissing him deeply. With each word he spoke , Raven gripped his lovers shirt kissing him making sure to make each one slower and steamy . watching parris melt in his baby soft hands .He giggled tucking loose strainds of hair behind his ear.
Alex hadnt noticed how her neglect over Alcove could lead to dangerous outcomes, and she failed to notice his unusual silence. She was but a naive and timid little siren, too eager and excited to become a mother for the first time. She spent all her attention on the egglings, didnt want to miss their first little movements and sound. She did, however, returned to Alcove's side but she only dared to curl up, occuping the foot of the bed, to get a shut of eye when she felt too exhausted as well.

Parris placed his book on the bed, looking fondly at his grumpy little mate. "You just couldnt let me concentrate on anything.else could you?" He said, noticing Raven's baby bump had again grown a little larger for his palms were fully filled by his little belly now when he cupped it. He kissed back lovingly, making sure Raven was kissed a little longer and more passionate each time, then went on to press his head down for a french kiss, not seprating even when Raven clearly went out of breath.
Alcove rested for a few minutes before waking up to the sound of something tapping on the window its was storming outside and it made him very annoyed . He watched the window and stood up walking to the tub with the little egglings and watched the little ones inside the egg and then thought about the garden pondering to himself about what he saw. he notived a branding on his arm from mating with Alex.
and was so deep in thought he didn't notice one of the larger egglings hatching .

Raven shook his head no and leaned forward. surprised when the last kiss was a French kiss and went along with it running his fingers through parris's hair he tried to keep up with him and had to abort the kiss for a deep breath and looked frustrated in a cute way that he lost . "What are you doing? are we going to take a trip to the village ?"
Alex had been in the room, holding her breath hearing some tiny sound from the largest eggling. She covered her mouth and had to hold onto thw tub tight, refraining herself from removing the cracked eggshell for the baby. It would be the first challenge for the newborn to struggle off the cluster of mess, removing them prematurely would only harm the young. A thunderstorm hit and startled Alex, who auickly looked out of the window. She felt uncomfortable seeing the silhouette of Alcove, feeling like he would disappear into thin air with hsi heart no longer here, but the wailing of the first baby soon captured her attention again.

Parris chuckled seeing Raven's pout and panting, he caressed his face with his thumb and considered his suggestion. "You want to? Yea we could. Let's go to a vampire village, i am afraid you w9uld still have difficulty holding back your urge to drink if we go to a human one."
Alcove paused looking over his shoulder seeing the little pairs of hands waving around in the tub of egglings . he slowly walked over to them and watched seeing the first born crying ,taking his first breath of fresh air. He scanned over the other eggs wondering if they would hatch soon after the oldest did letting his eyes trail over to Alex wishing to feed Alcove did say anything yet but he felt the urge to quinch his thirst .
".....Alex..." he said in a mellowed tone eyes stern and full of pride . He walked over to her reasserting his dominance after the few months of him being weak and frail after he was brutally taken by the mean siren lady. He knelt down leaning towards her neck plunging his fangs into her neck feeding.

Raven giggled and kissed his chin standing on his tippy toes and held his mates hand ready for the little adventure . he took a small back full of little snacks to keep him sain once they exited the castle and walked to the village seeing all the towns people bow and scurry around welcoming them .
Alex was thoroughly surprised by Alcove's sudden "attack". With a sharp screak, she squirmed and attempt to get away from Alcove, but his fangs had already punctured her skin and blood was drawn. The vampire venom entered her system turning her, competing in control over her body with her own inheritance. THe 2 creature bloods clashed immediately and her brilliant blue scales started appearing. She struggled hard, thrashing around for she was in great pain. Her body had become a battlefield and she wasn't even conscious under the attack. In her struggling, she finally fought off Alcove. The vigorous fights between them had them both clashing into the tub, crashing right into 2 of their egglings. Not only did they break the shell, but their weight had also crushed the fragile life within.

Parris took Raven's hand in his own and led the way to the village. On their way, all villagers bowed down greeting the royal pair. He brought Raven to the busiest market of it. Instead of food, a lot of them were selling herbs and all kinds of magical items, all of which were foriegn to Raven.

(I hope this wouldn't be too much of a shock? If you find that too drastic just let me know and i would change it ;))
Alcove had a deep hole in his heart from the sound of something being crushed and laid there staring up towards Alex afraid to see the damage caused by their reckless fighting. the slits in his eyes were thinner then a flat diamond from the anger growing inside his heart, of course he wasn't crazy about the idea of having children but his pride wouldn't allow him to not admit he was becoming fond of the idea of having his own little army of students to teach the ways of a mighty vampire king....to be.. With a quick hand he pushed Alex away slowly sitting up feeling the wet sensation on the back of his robe ."......you fool..." He growled with sharp fangs turning around to see the lifeless body of his son...he noticed the second egg was partly crushed but the life within was noted.

he picked the little egg up seeing the little one struggle to survive ,its chest rising and falling at a very fast pace until the little one could no longer handle it and went limp from inside its shell. "No." Alcove muttered cradling the egg turning to face Alex he said nothing only watched her closely.

Raven looked surprised with all the sudden activities surrounding them he smiled kissing parris on the cheek "I would live some tea right about now.. how about we have some over there?" He pointed to a nice looking tea cottage.
Alex was still struggling, she curled herself up, eyss rolled back into the sockets as she trembled uncontrollably overcoming the brutal "change". It was a dangerous thing to turn a creature, for their magical inheritances were completely diffrrent. Alezx screamed in pain, still unaware of the tragedy happening right before her as her siren finally accepted the vampire blood's intrusion, a change otherwise impossible had she not mated witg Alcove beforehand, and turned into a unique being. She finally released herself, looking up with bloodred eyes, her scale that was once blue became more like purple, being tinted with red, radiating from her neck where the bitemark was. She stood up in shaky legs, her first attempt still being on the egglings. On seeing the crushed shells and the 2 lifeless forms, she gave an excruciating and desperate scream, breaaking the glass of the room as she leapt forward to rip the tiny body from Alcove's hands.

Parris nodded and led the way to the tea cotrage. He caressed Raven's lower belly, warming it up with his large palm. "I think it's also time for us to rest a little. I see you have been rubbing your back tor a few times already."
Alcove hissed from her reaction and slipped his robe off walking over to the door making his exit he could no longer handle this life after what seemed to be a clear sign it wasn't meant to be , before she could grab him he closed the door walking down the hallway feeling his heart throbbing in his chest . he wanted nothing to do with her anymore .. but secretly he wished he could turn back time.. and reverse the horrible mistake . while his mind was cloudy and full of painful reminders of why he refused to mate he figured the garden was a nice place to release the tension . " .. I should have fought harder... its not like I wanted to be what I am.." he murmured to himself cupping his bruised arm from Alex bumping into him .

Alcove walked into the garden sensing a change within the garden itself he wasn't fully inside the garden but he felt the stale breeze push him back as if something was telling him to leave, but Alcove was dead set on visiting Pius resting place to maybe have a chat he coughed seeing a few specks of blood after biting his lover not to long ago . his heart was burdened so much from the lose all though he showed the opposite with Alex around . He dropped to his knees and laid down wishing for mother nature to comfort his weary heart ." why must I suffer ... why ...I am the oldest and yet I was over looked by my father. the one I loved and now I've already taken two life's of my innocent children....what more can you take from me...!?!" he said gripping the grass tightly.

A dark figure appeared near him" I can help with your pain...if you do my bidding ... I could even grant you a...wish " she hissed with a dark look in her eyes.

Raven giggled "its a small habit now.. I'm not that far into the pregnancy yet..I just can't resist..that's all." He said bashfully leaning into his lovers arms taking a deep breath from the different smells of herbs
Alex howled at the sky holding her lifeless child, who didnt even make it out of the shells. She carefully removed the broken pieces one by one, not wanting to damage the tiny body anymore. She caressed the tuff of hair on the little head, tears rolled down her cheek.nonstop. they became pink pearls the moment they left her face, and the floor was soon covered with the gem. She cried her heart out witnessing the death of her children prematurely. She cursed from the deepest of her heart on Alcove, who she thought was the culprit of all these with his recklessness. With trembling hands, she wrapped the 2 corpses in the softest silk possible, wiping them clean so that they resemblrd more like 2 chubby angels in sleep had they not appeared ashen white. She mourned over the 2 infants when a small crackling sound could be heard, and she remembered with a start there were survivors in this ordeal. She dried her cheeks with her palms and rushed to the tub, extracting the remainimg eggs that had started hatching, watching them with hopeful eyes.

There was something triggering Parris' subconsciousness with Alcove's accidnetal release of the most tabooed being in the garden. The ring he wore on his finger showed an evil looking crimson, alerting its owner of the happenings back in the mansion. Parris hesitated before looking.up with a solemn face. "Sorry love.... i think we have to leave. Therr's something seriousness not right back in our home...."
Alcove looked at the figure unsure of what to think . He turned around walking to the cherry tree needing a moment to clear his mind because this was surly a figment of his imagination from some type of troma he experienced. He felt a hand grip his shoulder startling him enough to make him fumble over ,elbowing the stranger quickly trying to regain his distance from him."First of all ... I wasn't talking to you... now leave me be whoever you are!!" He was pinned down by the person and growled tossing them away seeing her vanish within thin air.."What the ?......" He looked around before the figure appeared again .

Raven paused looking at his mate he felt concerned and nodded "okay hun... let's go then ." he said caressing his underbelly using his free hand to grip his lovers hand.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31