Mpreg Central

Full Version: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
With a baby in each of his hand, Parris replied. "Then.... we try to get to make my dreams come true. Vampires dont carry vamplings as quickly as in human body.... you would have plenty of time to get adjusted to your new figure this coming time." He smiled at Raven and glanced at his lean figure. "And..... you would be needing my presence.... in more intimate ways. To replenish your energy. I am expecting some rather enjoyable and steamy days ahead."

Alex stole a look at Alcove. She had her agenda from Pius, true, but she knew Alcove had started to accept her and believe her now, so she just stayed silent. She lowered her head and bit her lips. "If... if you are convinced that I have planned it, then.. I guess I have no way to xhange your mind. You just pretend that's all my wrong doings. It's my fault and I hope you could... you could look past it and forgive me." As she said her voice trembled, pearls of tears started rolling down her face, but she kept it obscured with her lowered bangs.
Raven paused looking up towards his lover , he wrapped the little vamplings up placing them down on the blushy crib next to them. He chuckled breaking his eye contact ,blushing cherry red from his last remark . The small feeling of wanting to mate again or needed some physical attention."Haha..mm well I'm looking forward to it as well.." He said in a bashfull manner.

Alcove slowly reached out lifting her chin up , his eyes met hers and he smiled."Despite the fact you tricked me...you have some back bone... after thinking it over at least I know the egglings have a very strong mother.... E-Eh..um.. I mean.. well ..urm..not saying that I'm okay..w-with." Alcove stumbled in his words after hearing himself ,he scratched his head needing to rethinking his last few complements.
Parris extended his hand to wrap his mate into his side, bumping with his hip and watched over their tightly wrapped vamplings on the crib. Amid the cozy silence, Parris quietly asked "how about we get on to the turning tonight? Alcove is here to witness, togrther with Alex his mate. I found myself impatient to have a vampire prince for a mate, and to produxe more beautiful vamplings with him." He nudged Raven tighter into his arms.

Alex broke the most brilliant smile of hers upon hearing Alcove's compliment. How it meant he had accepted the eggs, more or less, was even better news and she launched herself onto Alcove, wrapping her arms around his shoulder, only remembering to support her own weight a bit when the belly touched on her stomach. "I am so happy Alcove! Thank you so much!" She put butterfly kisses on wherever she coudl reach and then finally, his thin lips.
"Sighs happy, Hm? Haha! ....Oh? if that's what you want then sure hun.. just as long as there's someone to watch over the little ones.." He said with eyes filled with deep love for his mate , he took one finally glance at the small sleeping vamplings . "Alive...Haha... he's going to be a mommy ..hmm.."Rave chuckled to himself wondering how Parris ' brother would be after the birth of his egglings , showing a cute smirk when he looked down the hallway swing them make their way upstairs.

Alcove watched Alex's face brighten , taking a moment to steady himself before she leapped into his embrace."Ah! b-be careful!!... sheesh and don't get a big head okay?..."He huffed, trying so hard to hold onto whatever amount of manliness he had left . He walked up the steps taking agonizing breaths , holding his distended belly . Alcove caught a glimpse of parris and Raven heading to their room. He could sense Parris ' musk getting thicker all the wall down the hall."..Great, just great.." He mumbled under his breath while Alex had full control over where he went .
"Dont worry about the little ones.... wr have so many people around to look after them." Parris smirked and returned the loving gaze of his mate. He had him wrapped in his arms and priceeded back into their room. "Alcove... he would be a lovung mother, i am sure. " he put stress on the word "mother". Walking down the hallway, he saw the clumsy form of Alcove and Alex fussing beside him and smiled even wider. He had released his scent maybe a little wider, knowing his brother would be even more sensitive to it now since he was carrying.

Alex held onto tbe belly sensing how difficult Alcove was holding up, and trying to keep his steps elegant was making it even more tiring. She kept close to Alcove, she wound his arm around her more delicate shouldrr, and suppotted him with a strength that didnt match with her frame. She almost lifted Alcove up helping him up the stairs. Sensing her master around, she gave Parris a big smile and nodded with him. She pushed Alcove to walk a little faster, getting through the last few steps and let him rest against her a bit to catch his breath. "Alcove... you alright? Dont be afraif to let me carry you, I could, really." She looked at him with earnest eyes.

(Hmm how are you! I found myself missinh your excited messages!)
Raven stood near the peeked curtain letting the light illuminate his icy blue eyes , he took a moment to control his excitement egar to spend some much needed time with his lover, caressing his face , He stood on his tippy-toes planting a passionate kiss against parris lips."I love you so much ... and I'm happy to be your mate forever " he said running his hands down his shoulders resting his head against his lovers chest.

Alcove glared at parris and his mate angered by the small tease of his brother showing off his musk . like he was rubbing the fact of being free to impregnate Raven, instead of actually carrying . He rolled his eyes heading into his room that was shared with Alex ."A bottle of water would be nice .... I'm parched "..He said lowering himself down onto the bed sighing.

(Sorry DX its been rough. I still don't have WiFi so I have to wait until I leave my place to be able to replie. I LOVE this rp still (。・ω・。)
Parris smiled into hiso love's kiss, helping him hold his balance.on tiptoe, and patted his back as he rested on his chest. He was very happy to have some time with his mate too, and he coudlnt quite wait. "I am happy to have you as my eternal mate too, you have been my salvation." They spent some time in comfrotable silence, losing in each other's scent. Eventually Pareis broke the silence and led Raven to the bedside and sat him down. "Let's go through the ceremony later. It woukd be simple and quick. Dont worry I will be there with you the whole time." He suddenly fell silent and careased gently Raven's icy blue eyes and said "i do hope after the turning you coukd keep these beautiful blue eyes."

Alex quickly propped Alcove up in a moubtain of pillows, and dashed to the table to grab some water for Alcove. She sat down timidly beside Alcove and smiled to him sweetly. "I think I would start bringing water about me." She rubbed on the belly shyly while Alcove was drinking, and felt th3 squirm underneath. Soon there was a knocj on the door and Alex went to get it. The maid, who was also Alex's friend, whispered beside her ears and got her face lit up. She returned to Alcove and happily opened her mouth to share the news before hesitantly stopped, appearing slightly awkward.
Raven leaned closer to him kissing his chin listening to his lover speak of great blissful expectations concerning the future. he quietly giggled when his mate decided to start the turning ceremony ,looking into his eyes filled with trust he exclaimed."I-im not scared.. I trust you dear... I know you'll assist me " He said in a playful manner tackling his lover onto the bed gazing into his crimson red eyes. He smiled even more when his mate spoke of his icy blue eyes ."Im sure things with work in your favor my king " He hummed resting his lips against his mate once more, then his neck seducing him , playing in his lovers hair ."I love you"

Alcove felt releafed when he was guided onto the pile of pillows , he moaned satisfied ,His achy feet propped against the the stool easing his discomfort , watching Alex scurry around under his command was very amusing to him and his ego, the corners of his mouth curled into a grin . He took the glass of water taking a few sips quenching his thirst. paying no mind to her timid hands reaching for his belly , givimg a few rubs. After a few seconds passed, He saw Alex talking for a few minutes then looked towards the end of the bed waiting , After she was done he looked at her with a blank expression awaiting her response ."Yes?.. Speak up.."He placed his hands apon his swollen midsection.
Parris laughed when he got pushed back onto the bed with Raven landing on topbof him, and he deepened the kiss with Raven, returning his gestures. Though he had to hold down his mate's smaller hands when they attempt to explore even lower. "I love you too Raven...." he knew they coudlnt risk impregnatinf Raven again before the turning, though eh could feel they had both hardened.

Alex noticed how Alcove was protectively puttinf his hands on his belly, and was secretly happy. She started after a bit of hesitation. "Master... master Parris will be having a turning ceremony tonight. He had invited you.. and me... as witness and guest for the ceremony. He alos mentioned if you are not ... well enough to attend it, he would understand since you are in a delicate situation now...." alex's voice lowered as she spoke, noticing how that would sound to Alcove.
When they finished playing around, Raven laid down in his lap fondling with parris 'hair "Shall we begin? ...i-its getting harder to wait ..."He said , his icy blue eyes focusing on his lovers eyes. The intense look of desire sparking between them."I love you too babe."

Alcove quickly pulled himself from the comfy bed heavily waddling his way towards the room, he said nothing to Alex as he pushed himself to walk into their master bedroom. With a heavy breaths he made his way in front of the bed looking between the two."Is this true?... your really going to go this far?.." he glared at parris with a low growl in his throat . Alcove supported his swollen belly looking for a place to sit.
Parris was about to respond to his mate when Alcove barged in, and he shielded Raven behind him as his first instinct. He nodded to alcove. "Greetings Alcove. I see you have questions, why dont you sit down here." He stood up and supported Alcove's one arm, Alex hurrying from behind supported his other side, and they both half forced a struggling Alxove to the high back chair beside. Alex obediently stayed beside Alcove and pullrd a leg rest forward for him, fusding to his needs. Parris returned to Raven's side and wrapped an arm around him. "Yes brother dear, I am doing the turning tonight. Raven is my destined mate and I see no.point in holding back the turning."
Raven was startled by Alcove busting into the room and quickly looked up towards parris feeling his grip tighten around his waist ."H-honey calm down ..it's just Alcove..." He whispered , caressing his cheek in desperation to keep parris relaxed . Raven watched the comical sight of his lover and Alex tend to the grumpy Alcove, and listened into their conversation fiddling with the small creases/wrinkles in the sheets . He noticed both Alcove and parris looked at him causing him do feel awkward "W-whats wrong?.." Raven stood to his feet and walked to his lover ."what did he say?"

Alcove continued to voice his opinion until he was half forced to sit down, and watched his brother return to Raven with no signs of fear or hesitation in his voice of his plan to turn his human mate into a vamire and with that he slowly stopped his ranting and leaned back watching ."Fine.. do you think he can handle it?" Looks at Raven .

(Hello ! Haha missed me!? (。・ω・。)
(Oh ya!)

Parris gave his little mate a calming smile. "Nothing. We are just discussing about the turning. The turning is a challenge for you. You will see all kinds of illusions, but as long as you have enough faith in me and uin us, you should be able to endure it. Not to forget you have this too." Parris lightly touched on his birthmark through his clothes.

Alex had been around long enough to undwrstand what a turninf meant, and she gave the unknowing human a slightly worried glance. Her firt priority remained to take care od her mate and therefore she chose to fuss over Alcovr instead of joining th3 discussion. She fitted a cushion behind Alcove and got him a cup of water.
Raven looked determined to complete his turning for the sake of his new family and agreed to his lovers warning. He walked over to the bed feeling his lover assist him onto the bed and exposed his neck, Without hesitation Raven drew his hands closer to the curse mark."well then with that i'm ready... I know I can do it.."
He took a deep breath ,icy blue eyes filled with courage . Parrish was tickled by his mates fiery spirit .
The curse mark also knew time was drawing near for the seal to be broken and start a new , for the blood moon returned in honor of them. The special day for them arrived and Parris instincts started to over .

Alcove took the cup drinking it with a jealous glare in his eyes , fighting against Alex to stand up , His prideful nature made this unbarable for him to witness . He paused feeling a sharp tinge in his under belly causing him to slow his movement. the children where begging him to stop and calm down. "Sigh, ...drat.. these curised limitations... " he murmured under his breath noticing Alex's siren scales traveling down his neck.
Parris kissed Raven lightly, like giving him his streength, before travelling down his neck and rubbed on it a bit with his teeth, his fangs slowly growing, finding the best pulse point with his superior senses. He finally located his spot and with just a bit of force, his fangs punctured the soft skin of Raven. Parris immediately enveloped the wound with his mouth, with a tiny movement from his elegant throat, Parris was drawing his mate's blood.

Alex sensed the weight this turning carried, she would soon have another master to serve for, a true consort to the might vampire king. Her inner siren responded to that and slowly revealed herself. The more dominating character noticed Alcove's movement and forcefully pushed him down, "dont you dare miss this. I wouldnt allow for my mate to be a pouty child disregarding tradition."she hissed beside his ear. The eggs seemed to responnd to their mother's sound and revolt at the same time.
Raven Tensed gripping parris sleeves , he could feel the pressure from his mates fangs puncturing his soft skin, and the releas of his venom coursing through his vains . He closed his eyes tight getting dizzy , while tracing his finger up his lovers neck."I-it doesn't hurt...." He smiled with his undying love knitted within every word he spoke.

Parris' brother was not in the mood to wintness such a deed so Alex had to take charge of Alcove, She could see he wanted out. Alcove was soon corrected about his disrespectful attitude dealing with a very important ceremony . He paused looking at Alex seeing the familiar scales shimmering on her skin. "....f-fine...nm" he said, swallowing his pride and bearing through it.

The eggs chipped in by draining Alcove of his energy making it harder for him to move around and lessening his chances of becoming hostile.
This was a crucial moment where Parris had to reign in his urge to feed, leaving only one drop of blood within Raven and then give him a kiss, "this kiss", to turn him. The more blood coming from Raven, the more Parris was controlled with his naturla instinct., especially with Raven's extra delicious taste. Hearing his lover's loving words had helped him focus, and he touched on his torso to respond to his love.

Alex crawl down behind Alcove on his seat, with a threatening voice warned. "Dare you attempt to walk out of this room and I am sure you will regret it the moment you srand up. Now, be my good and obedient mate and watch on. This is so important for your broher, for the whole of your race, that you wouldnt just let your temper blind you from this. See how our eggling also agree to that?" She touched the quivering belly with her smaller hand, contrasting widely with the huge belly on Alcove's lap.
Ravens plush pink skin dulled to a milky soft completion appearing less of that as a human and more so of a vampire, the turning started once Parris drew his fangs from his lover neck .

Ravens started changing dramatically without any signs of conflict with the venom, but of course the side effects made him dizzy, seeing small hallucinations of dark shadows reaching towards him , making him panic slightly. He screamed a little feeling something hugging him close."Please don't hurt me!... W-where am I!?" He shivered in his lovers embrace taking a lung full of his mates scent for the first time . "Parris.. PARRIS!!? " He yelped, deepening the hug feeling safe.

Alcove face was masked in disgust making the egglings feel uneasy .He drank the rest of his water rubbing his underbelly while Alex whispered in his ear once again reminding him who's really in charge. Alcove couldn't stand that blasted sirens alter ego, And he grunted feeling the small jolt of pain from the egglings hogging most of his energy from his desposil ."sighs.. yes I understand"
"I am here Raven, I am always here. Stay strong my love, and get through the test. You would be seeing things that arent theree, just believe in me and believe in us and you would get through it." Parris hugged Raven tight. Hr knew the test of nature was rough, and Raven could be seeing images such as them separating, or Parris abandoning them. He wiuld have to remember all those werent real.

Alex felt the eggs coordinating with her will and smiled. "See, i dont want to force myself on you, bu5 thrn you have to be a nice one to not make me appear that often. Accept your fate now Alcove, put your effort into oue youngs. They would be so much happier and more content when you truly accept yhem." Alex returned her attention to the bed where th3 next royal couple was on. They had a cozy aura around them that made them invinsible with their strong love for each other.
Raven held onto his lovers arms with glowing vains webbed arcross his arms and neck trailing up to the bite mark, he tried as hard as he could to focus on the bright light peeping through the darkness, and looked around frantically seeing images of vampire killers stabbing parris in the side hearing him shreak in pain.

Raven almost threw himself off the bed to retrieve his lover from the grasp of the killers but he remembered what part is said, and soon the shadows went away allowing himself a moment to rest . his lovers embrace.

Alcove looked towards the bed uncomfortable from the egglings moving around so much making his tummy form strange shapes with the little ripples ."Grugh!..." Alcove glared at the siren and looked down grunting ,grabbing at his shirt ."F-Fine!.. just get them to chill out ..."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31