Mpreg Central

Full Version: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
"You have done it nicely Raven. Like I said, a fast learner. Dont worry, Marsh is alright. See how he's sleeping so soundly now? Nevermind darling, you will excel with enough practice." Parris gathered his mate in his arms to praise him, leading him to the bed. "Now let's catch some sleep. Your body needed to rest for the final bit of recovery."

"It's not a joke!" Alex protested with something close to anger on her face. "Our children is not a joke..." she trailed off, looking up at Alcove putting a hand on his belly, lovingly. "This is what we share together. Dont deny them, they will be so sad if they were rejected by their bearer. Alcove, try to bond with them, when they had established a bonding with you, they wouldnt act up so easily." She stood up silently, getting another cup of water for Alcove, this time mostly for calming him down. "Do you feel them? They are so cute and have their own little thoughts already." She smiled happily, her forehead started to swell and bruise with th3 previous impact. Sirens are much more fragile than vampires and she took the hit poorly.
With a great big yawn escaping Ravens mouth he stretched hugging parris around his waist following him up towards the bed. He was drifting off feeling his body agreeing with his lovers statement."Y-yeah today was a wonderful day... it's hard to believe I delivered them all ..haha" Raven climbed into bed ,curling into a ball feeling very cozy and warm. " I love it here"

Alcove sat there speechless from how serouse Alex became causing him to shut up. He pulled the covers over himself looking at her blankly , This was his first time in a long time for someone to speak to him in such a manner besides his brother. "Who does she think she is" Alcove thought to himself feeling the small tingles in his belly from the eggs , he looked very skeptical and fearful ."..hmm.. " He huffed not sure how to respond .
"And I love it here too. You did great givig me all those vamplings, beautiful, strong ones. Now sleep my mate, we have lots to deal with ahead." Parris smiled and dimmed the lights, spoonjng his mate and see him drift off.

Alex sighed seeing Alcove's blank face. She hoped he woukd bond with them soon, before it's too late to establish it. If he missed th3 chance now, the eggs would only become naughty and restless, not caring at all for their bearer, and the birth might prove to be tbe worst part with tbe eggs playing tricks on him. She squrezed his arm a bit and decided to get out, letting Alcove dwell on with the precious cargo in him. She stood up only to feel very dizzy and all went black, the head wound finally getting to her.
With a tired nod Raven fell asleep hugging the giant pillow in front of him, a familiar scent started lingering throughout the room. "Zzzz...Zzz" Raven was fully asleep with his hand resting against his curse mark.

Alcove stood to his feel collecting Alex's limp body placing her into the bed , he lifted her hand inspecting it closely for any signs of scales. He felt a strong pressure it his lower abdomen , and huffed placing a hand against his stomach looking grossed out by his unusual bulging frame starting to bond with the little ones ."Fine little brats if your using my body as your personal incubator then I might as well ...*sighs* bond...with you" He climbed back into bed with both hands now resting on his small bulging midsection , a soft purr came from his throat familiarizing himself with each egg keeping a mental count of how many responded to his bond."7..8...hmm 10?!.. no wait ..let's see 1,2,3.. okay then over here? 4,5,6..hmm" he couldn't seem to narrow it down just yet so early in the pregnancy.

Alcove glanced towards Alex wondering if she's okay ."Hey? are you alive still .. because if not then I'm definitely in deeper trouble .." He nudged her waiting for a response.
Alex was quickly developing a fever. It was their natural reaction to the wound, once sirens perceived all immediate danger gone, their body would regenerate and heal themselves in a coma-like sleep with a fever to raise the metabolism. She started squirming in her restless sleep, reaching for something and only calmed down whne she got to the bulged belly of Alcove, getting close to the eggs. She curled herself around the thigh of Alcove, who was ditting upright, and stayed put keeping a hand on the belly.
Alcove watched her hand slowly getting closer to his stomach feeling a spark of aura exchange between them and the eggs."what in the world?" Something was telling him to kiss you but he didn't know her well enough to do such a thing, instead. He pulled her close rolling his eyes like a little boy not getting his way , he didn't want the eggs to get aggravated with him.
It took almost an hour for Alex to return to consciousness and she blinked open her eyes, seeing Alcove allowing her contact she smiled sweetly. The horrible swell on her forehead was gone now, and she sat up a bit, using her face to nudge on the belly, releasing a content sigh. She kissed it a bit despite the expecting protests from Alcove, closing her eyes revelling in Alcove's scent.
Alcove raised an eyebrow when Alex finally woke up. He folding his arms wanting a decent explanation."What exactly was that all about?.. "He huffed. When Alex made contact with his small belly , doing her moody kissy stuff to his belly. Alcove as excepted went on another rant of his famous saying" Hey!? hands off lady... this isn't a petting festival. a-and watch where you put your hands!"

Alcove flinched getting a strange warmth inside , his stomach felt warm and the eggs enjoyed their mothers touch getting excited , he could sense one very much similar to himself being less enthusiastic about the aura it was feeding off of. the egg seemed very close to Alcove resting against the uterus close to his fathers heart. "hmm..interesting." Alcove murmured, he placed his hands over the area he felt its the presence.
Alex felt it too, one of the eggs not liking her presence. She felt rejected, not getting to be loved by all her children and her eyes went moist again. She however sucked in a deep breath and released it with trembling lips and said in her heart. "Doesnt matter little youngling, even if you dont like me, I will still love you, just like how your bearer is." She sighed and braved Alcove's eyes. "I... just now it's a mechanism for Sirens to heal ourselves. We go into a coma-like sleep and develop a fever when we feel safe enough and are close to our.... our... mate." she lowered her head, face blushing profusely, only to mutter the last word in such a silent whisper she hoped Alcove couldnt hear it. She looked away to quickly dry her tears. "Now I think I shouldnt disturb you from your sleep. The children are drawing a lot from you, and you should need a lot of rest. Anything else you want to know?" She asked with her eyes fixated on the floor, her hand squeezing tight on her skirt.
Alcove took another sip of water glancing towards her."tell me something.. if these kids take after you I'm sure being submerged in water will be the next resting place for me right?" He said placing the glass down scratching at the iitchy skin around his tummy . Her eyes soon locked onto his, Alcove didn't look away hearing her explain what happened earlier."you know... because of this ...I've been stripped of my chances to becoming the rightful king.."

Alcove started craving some attention but he was to prideful to ask.
"Our youngling are usually born in water, yes, but that doesnt mean you have to stay in water for the ... pregnancy. Gestation period." She quickly corrected herself in fear of Alcove rejecting the babies even more with how that word seemed so femninine. "You will just have to submerge into water when... you.. when the time comes. And in fact just your... lower body will suffice." She quickly glanced at his crotch and blushed again.

Alex's eyes went wide when she heard what Alcove. She lightly patted his hand that's scratching away, putting her small hand on his belly and rub it a bit to smooth the agitated skin, then looked up and said. "I do not understand. Msster's heirs have been born, there is... no chance already right?" She tilted her head and looked, questioning him. "But no matter what, I... I am sorry that what I have done have hurt you.... I dont know how to compensate...." she thought for a bit and decided to hug him tight. "Will this make you feel better...?" Nuzzling against his face, she asked softly.
Alcove ' face was rather disinterested with her way of explaining the process , until she changed it up a bite . He nodded scooting back. taking a bite of interest for the young one's"soo.. that explains why I'm drinking so much water. One more question... will the egg be intact ? or will they hatch inside and then be born? .." He said looking intensely towards Alex scratching the irritated skin near the small stretch marks forming , He waited for the answer.

When Alex reached out to pat his tummy Alcoves fiery red orbs never left her , he made sure to keep his dominant roll in this mated relationship, he knew Alex could in fact over lower him potentially making it a struggle in his state but he simply brushed the idea of loosing. Because he was the one carrying which gave him the upper hand. He slowly smiled tracing a finger around his bellybutton ,with the expression of a cunning fox full of ideas."

His thoughts and ideas were flooding in he could barely contain himself. Alex was tending to his itchy tummy soothing his skin with her soft hands embracing him , and talking in a soft voice ."No.. I'll get over it.. there's other crowns to wear around here anyway. ..." He said stretching making his small bulging tummy poke out.
"Eggs... at least that's how I was born." Alex said distractedly, rubbing on the belly. "If you are a siren i would be very sure, but since you arent... i also cannot completely rule out the possibility of thrm.... going ahead of themselves while still inside of you." She bit her lips hearing the declaration of Alcove, she furrowed her brows and asked "what crown are you referring to?" Her voice had become even softer, a hint of warning in it. Under her dress, Alxove couldnr see it but scales had started to resurface.
"Ah..great i have a mystery birth on my hands now." He huffed paying no mind to her rubbing his belly. He grabbed onto a pillow placing it against his back, resting on his side facing Alex and tilted his head. "Any crown.. I'm sure there's one available for the taking.." He huffed raising a brow , sensing somethings about to happen .

Alcove quickly scooted from under the covers looking at Alex "don't you dare touch me.." he felt a very familiar presence .
"Don't I dare... is that a challenge?" Hearing Alcove hadnt let go of his ambition was infuriating, and Alex was getting more agitated by the minute. She kept her head lowered, but when her contact with the belly was cut off by Alcove's sudden movement, she slowly raised her head, showing her face that was slowly getting cupped with scales. "Then I shall take onto that." She extended her hands and grabbed Alcove, forcefully pushing him down onto her lap and held him down, forcefully put both hands on his belly. She produced a high pitched wailing and the eggs underneath started squirming.
Alive stumbled against the wall watching her change into the beast that wrecked his insides up from before. He was looking for the door getting ready to open it when the siren aggressively pulled him into her lap, Holding him down with a good amount strength. " L- let me go Ah!! AHH! " He moved around frantically trying to break free from her high pitch noises. closing his eyes before yelling for her to stop. He tried using his vampire strength combating with her siren -like strength."S-Stop this foolishness..Argh nm..! uh.."

The violent/rapid movement of the eggs left Alcove with a heavy feeling of Nausea and cramping in his lower abdomen."uh.." He passed out unable to handle the spawns caotic behavior, reacting from their mothers call .
Alex told the eggs. "I am sorry babies, your bearer is simply too headstrong for his own good. I dont want him hurt by his own foolishness. Please, would you understand why I ahve to stop him? Especially you, little one?" She rubbed on the egg highest in Alcove, the one who had already shown distance with her. She felt the egg's tiny movement underneath and her face brightened up with joy. "Thank you for your acceptance and recognition. Now little ones, would you help me by growing? Take away the energy of your bearer, make him reliant on me, take his mind off those evil thoughts and plans to hurt your cousins. You all would grow as friends, not enemies. Now grow my dearest, grow and help pull your papa back on the right track." A strange red light shown through Alex and the belly as she said that, combined with a strong support from Alcove's own vampire energy, creating a cocoon of light to provide for the eggs.
Alcove was still unconscious . His limp body resting against the siren who marveled at the small beings inside him. During the little episode between Alex and her bearer , the eggs sought out the rebellious egg pushing it towards Alex palm , The little eggy wasn't reacting as much sensing the stress of its father suppressed by his sleeping form the egg was convinced that Alex aura was okay, and obediently bonded with you .

The eggs were excited to finally grow and did just that, feeding of their fathers energy draining him of the abilities to over power,you and relie on you instead . after a few hours the eggs started growing rapidly , they fought over the chances of being in from , the small panicked ripples of movement under hand made it very amusing to watch the children already competitive for being the first born. Alcove was soon conscious getting his eyes open slowly."mmn...nm.." He felt very weak and tired from his energy sucked dry . sporting a much larger frame now .
Alex chuckled when the little ones started competing for thr lowest spot, and wondered if they wanted to hatch even before they were born. Their order would depend on their timr of hatching if they were born as eggs, not thrir time of leaving Alcove. But all was too soon to say, and Alex silently just encouraged her eggs to grow and thrive. Upon hearing the soft moaning of Alcove, Alex happily turned to look at her mate. "Are you awake? Now drink up, I am guessing you need lots of water now." She got near him and put his upper body in her arms, helping him sit up as she was sure his abdomin muscle must be sore from stretching rapidly and wouldnt be able to heave him up now.
He gave her the classic stare down of a life time accepting the glass of water chugging it down . When he was finished he placed the cup down , looking for more water to drink ." that's not enough.." He said with a soft groan ,trying to stand up properly he winced stumbling to the floor, with his hands resting against his belly. His tummy was okay though and because of that he looked up worried ."panting, what happened? " He said noticing the babies growing more .And the shortage of his vampire strength he felt usless .

Alcove rested his hands against the growing children feeling the movements of excitement inside his belly. He gasped wanting it to stop.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31