Mpreg Central

Full Version: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
"Get some food first before you go to sleep. The babies grpwing so much had consumed your energy and you needed the replenishment." Parris held Raven upright not allowing him to sleep just yet. "Food will be ready very soon. Just stay awake for a bit longer ok?"
Ravens head slowly lifted up and he nodded trying to keep his eyes open, He looked at the lights hanging from the ceiling feeling the need to rest stung his eyes making it hard to avoid closing his eyes, A strong tugging on him to wake up made him slightly upset. he saw the door open , parris running a hand through Ravens hair.

"m..mhm..in trying to .."he said tierdly , he leaned against parris yawning rubbing the side of his belly .

The maids rushed in with a tea full of yummy things to eat along with a side dish or two"Here's your meal sir " She bowed.
Parris chuckled at th3 losing battle Raven was fighting. He nodded to thank the maids for their efficiency and lifted Raven up. The aroma of the food semeed fo have waken him up a bit and he opened his eyes widr scanning the tray of food.

Parris got a spoonful of the side dish and fed it to Raven, smiled when he obediently opened his mouth for it.
He was nodding off to sleep and startled himself looking around, he looked around then restsed against him sleeping once again for a moment he was almost asleep until he smelt the food waking up from the children moving around ."mm...I'm so tired.." watching parris places one of the dishes on his lap getting a fork, he opened his mouth taking a bite and chewing slowly.

Pius appeared and chuckled. "Your doing a great job dear... I cane to warn you.. the blood moon will arrive earlier then expected.. make sure to keep Alcove away from Raven.. this litter of vamplings is a bug part of this family believe it or not...." he sat down admiring the plump little human looking very drowsy and hungry."Awwe I find humans to be so adorable.. they're like adult babies at times...*sighs*.. if only ..-N-nevermind haha .."He kisses you on the cheek disappearing.
Parris was surprised to see Pius but had taken in his words of keeping Alcove away from Raven. As brothers thry have similar level of power, even thought they were good at different aspects. However one thing that Alcove didnt know was as the elder born, Parris had inherited the mansion and could control it to a larger extend than Alcove. He would need to think carefully how to make use of this as his secret weapon.

He focused back on Raven and fed him.spoon after spoon, enjoying the feeling of taking care of his mate. Pius was right and Raven was just adorable. He kissed away a smudge on his face between feeds. "Hmm that food does tasted good. I will need to praize the chef for doing such a good job."
Raven opened his mouth falling asleep again, he jerked his head back looking at you , he tugged on parris sleeve getting fussy in a cute little human way. "Can I sleep now?... my eyes really hurt . " his tummy shifts around from the little ones protesting against him, the eldest kicks on the side getting her message across.

Alcove rubbed his face standing up from the meal and made his way towards the office ."well.. might as well read a book.
"Just a few bites ok? Just close your eyes if they hurt." Parris negotiated gently. The babies needed food but Raven was obviously tired. "Just chew and swallow..." parris' target was to get the final few bites down and then he would allow Raven to sleep.
Raven closed his eyes and opened his mouth slowly and took a few more bites until the children were satisfied, he chewed the food swallowing the last spoonfuls. "n-nighty ni..night" he yawned and played down falling asleep.

Raven was asleep instantly, few seconds past and soon his stomach grew again like it usually does after dinner.
Parris protected Raven from the expansion with his power, connevting with the kids during this time. The kids growing so fast had him able to communciate better with them. He warned them about their "evil" uncle and asked them to alert him if they felt their bearer in any danger. He patted Raven in his sleep as he got into talks with their vamplings and strengthened their bonds.

Alcove had been lingrring in his office, feeling strange urges. It could be the swollen belly of Raven and stimulated his breeeding insticnt too.

(I was thinking would Alcove had his own house somewhere else? Where he eventually returned to settle with his own breeder(s)?)
(Sure ! I was thinking maybe he could fall in love with one of the maids?)

His belly slowly stopped growing and Raven looked close in going into labor. the children Were all talking at once through the bond , two of the vamplings shared the same uturis while the other two didn't meaning their was a set of twins . "Zzzz...zzz..nm" Raven tried to adjust himself to lay on his side.

Alcove constantly tried to keep himself in control of his senses but honestly wanted Something to quinch his thirst for love.. and blood.."no ...No.no don't fall for it alcove ..I'm better then that.." he said to himself
(Oh ya that sounded good. And when will Raven give birth?)

Parris helped adjusted Raven so he wouldnt suffocate with how heavy and big yhe belly was. He wouldnt be able to reach under when he wokr up, the belly was simply too large. Parris smiled picturing how he would protest when he found out he needed to sit down to go for the time being. The sleep would go on fro long and Parris quietly blanketed Raven with a protective invsiible shield before stafting to discuss in silence with his butler Benetton about ways to keep track or Alcove.

Alcove heard a knock on his door and he answered it. Outside was a timid maid with a tray of tea and the accompanying vial of blood usually used to lace their drinks. "Master Alcove, I have come to serve you with some refreshments."
(Should the simtoms of labor start now?)

Raven slept heavily through out the evening , he seemed extremely tired today now that parris had a chance to think about it. Pius showed himself"How is everything?" He said seeing Raven resting his frail body. his stomach tensed a little making Raven stretch rubbing his stomach.

Alcove looked surprised,"Yes come in..." he looked her over noticing her unique hair color along with her face.
(Ya sure. Painful? Sensual? Sexual? Will alcove play any game here? )

"The kids should be close to being born now with the latest growth spurt." Pareis answered, looking at pius with longing. "Pius..... I am grateful we get to meet each other again. It's such a miracle, you are, raven is, and the vamplings are too." He sadly tried to cup Pius' face but was disappointed when his hand went straight through without feeling anything. Raven stirred some more and Parris went back to him and gathered him in his arms.

Alcove asked the slightly trembling maid. "What's your name? Why is it your hair is...?" "Master....Sir my mother is a .. siren... so..." the girl replied unsurely.
(lol sounds like a mystery game show ?? question . lol but he should play around with his prey like normal)

Pius smiled and sat next to him chuckling and watched his attempt to embrace him sadly unable to do anything else. he leans back and then placing his hands on the belly of his lover and smiles" your finally going to be a father. The children once its time take Raven out into the forest ...the secret forest ..there will be a clean pond nearby that will be directly under the bloodmoon.. that is where he must deliver ..."

Alcove teased a strained of hair and he looked her over.

Raven later there still sleeping and yawned trying to turn over cringing from the babies shifting around.
(Ohh haha now that you mentioned it... i was referring to the birth? Which type do you prefer? And alcove will be playing with his prey... target is the maid or Raven?)

"Pius... you always know what to do, lead me from my maze and guide me when I am lost. I miss you so much..." Parris didnt attempt to touch Pius again but he was looking at him with so much longing. He stared at Pius almost as if trying to rememver every little bit of his face.

Alcove got closer and smelt the maid's neck. "No wonder there's a hint of seabreeze here. Interesting. So... why dont you put the tray there?" Alcove slid a hand over the maid's shoulder as if to guide her to the place.
(can it be all three? (」゚ロ゚)」 Aand the maid will be his little toy for the time being , afterwards ..Oh wow what if Alcove ended up pregnant that why she seemed timind because she actually has the ability to impregnate males. LOL that would be a lesson learned for Alcove XD)

The maid knew he was falling for her and she became nervous."s-sir please I'm only here to bring you tea..."
Alcove smirked and trailed his hands up her chin.

Raven woke up looking very uncomfortable and rubbed his eyes stretching and opens his eyes slowly."Mm..".trying to get cozy . he smiled seeing his lover gazing down at him , looking around the room he felt the tense sensation growing until he grabbed parris hand in fear of something wrong about to happen"What's going on?!"

Pius kisses parris cheek stepping back while fading.
(Oh wow thats interesting... haha ya I guess we can go eith that. Yep all 3that sounded good. Penetrative during labor..?)

Parris mouthed a goodbye to Pius then tightened his hold on Raven. "I think these are early symptoms of your labor. Just stay calm and breath through that. It's not yet painful right?" He looked at Parris and said in a calming voice, letting him know he got everything under control. He patted his mate and offered "maybe i can do some belly rub for you?"

The maid turned away her head immediately and bowed down. "Sorry Sir.... I didnt mean to.. if I have conveyed the wrong message to you I apologize." Alcove chuckled and became even more interested in this maid. "What's your name?" "Alex...."
(Sure like his attempt to calm Raven down)

Raven smiled still half asleep and nodded "soon well see them..I'm so happy" He started to tear up getting emotional , he hugged his arm and then gasped feeling his stomach muscles tighten ."Ow..yes please ..owowow..." he tries to push himself up .

Alcove walked out from behind the desk and started walking towards her smiling , his instincts picked up a very pleasant scent from her it kinda made him want her even more"nice to meet you Alex, I'm Alcove"
Parris pressed down Raven and manhandled him into a sideway position. His belly shoot out even more being laid on the side. With his knees slightly bent to combat the pain, which obviously started from his lower belly from how his littlr plams were trying to rub on it. Raven's attempt was failing miserable as he could quite reach the middle part with how big the belly had become. Parris forced warm up his hands and summoned an oil vampires used to alleviate the discomfort. He poored an abundant amount and started from the top.

Alex stepped back, intimidated by the approaching Alcove. She wasnt sure what she should do now, with Alcove being a sort-of master of her. Yet if this interest advanced any further, there was a serious chance of leading to unimaginable outcomes.
"Thank you hun.." He was now laying on his side and felt parris move him around preparing to give a belly run, He watched breathing through the sudden cramps in his underbelly . "is there anything I should know about vamplings?" He reached up scratching the back of his head.

Alcove leaned in closer and kissed her wrapping his arms around her, his hunger turned into lust .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31