Mpreg Central

Full Version: The birthing suite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zeke laughs too. Suddenly he realized he hasnt showered since he came back. "I think im gonna freshen up real quick." He gets up and starts to the bathroom, then stops when he gets an idea. "Wanna join?" He asks shyly.
Michael smirks and follows him in the bathroom, stripping down quickly
Zeke approaches Micheal seductively. "Do you wanna undress me?" Hus erection grows bigger.
Michael smiles and undresses the younger boy
When Zeke's kimono and panties are removed, his erection is exposed. He puts the water on and gets in with Micheal, its a tight squeeze.
Michael blushes at the sight of Zeke's erection and looks down at his own
Zeke gets an idea "hey, how about we clean eachother?" He wanted this day to get as hot as possible.
"yeah sure" Michael agrees, looking around for something to clean Zeke with
Zeke finds a bar of soap, and begins to scrub it in Micheal's back.
Michael smiles
Zeke continues to scrub on Micheal's shoulders. The he goes lower, and scrubs Micheal's anus with the soap.
Michael's penis twinges a bit wanting Zeke in him
Zeke notices. He kisses Micheal's neck and whispers. "You promised youd do it to me first" he smiles.
"well then come here" Michael says
Zeke turns around and places each if his hands to the sides of his tiny ass. "Do with me as you please, I am now yours."
Michael smirks and slowly enters Zeke, being careful with him
Zeke lets out a womanly gasp as Nathaniel enters him, hes excited but at the same time nervous.
Michael starts thrusting in him still carefully
Zeke moans a little. His penis stiffens up more.
Michael picks up the pace more and more with each thrust