Mpreg Central

Full Version: The birthing suite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-09-2014, 07:13 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 07:11 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 07:10 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 07:02 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 07:01 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]"Wait! Stop pushing!" Caleb yells

WHY? WHAT'S HAPPENING? - asked Jeremy, worried about his baby

"The baby is breech. It will be ok but you have to push harder ok?"

H-harder - asked Jeremy, confused - But, i'm so weak... I'm tired, Caleb... I can't even open my eyes. It's so hard to breathe

"We have to get this baby out or it will die. Please Jeremy!" Caleb begs "Here I will help you" He starts pressing down on Jeremys stomach desperately trying to get the baby to come out

Jeremy was feelink weak... He couldn't even open his eyes, and he knew the death was near... So he heard Caleb, saying something about his litte baby... Jeremy tried to understand the meaning of that phrase... after a few seconds, he understand it, and despair took hold of his heart.

He couldn't let his baby die, no, he couldn't. So, he closed his eyes and pushed more harder than he did in his life

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH
[/quote]

Caleb was sobbing as he watched his new friend push his baby out to its neck "G-good Jeremy only the head is left"
[/quote]

Jeremy cried, but push harder again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
[/quote]

The baby comes out a few minutes later "its another boy" He cuts the cord
(03-09-2014, 07:14 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 07:10 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 07:02 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]WHY? WHAT'S HAPPENING? - asked Jeremy, worried about his baby

"The baby is breech. It will be ok but you have to push harder ok?"

H-harder - asked Jeremy, confused - But, i'm so weak... I'm tired, Caleb... I can't even open my eyes. It's so hard to breathe

"We have to get this baby out or it will die. Please Jeremy!" Caleb begs "Here I will help you" He starts pressing down on Jeremys stomach desperately trying to get the baby to come out

Jeremy was feelink weak... He couldn't even open his eyes, and he knew the death was near... So he heard Caleb, saying something about his litte baby... Jeremy tried to understand the meaning of that phrase... after a few seconds, he understand it, and despair took hold of his heart.

He couldn't let his baby die, no, he couldn't. So, he closed his eyes and pushed more harder than he did in his life

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH

Caleb was sobbing as he watched his new friend push his baby out to its neck "G-good Jeremy only the head is left"
[/quote]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
[/quote]

[/quote]
Oh, he is perfect *Jeremy saids*

The names, yes the names... the first one will be Tom. The girl will be Alice, and the last one will be... Harry.

I... I feel so weak... Caleb, I will not survive, could you please take care of my babies? Please... I...Beg...you
(03-09-2014, 07:23 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 07:10 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]"The baby is breech. It will be ok but you have to push harder ok?"

[/quote]

[/quote]

The names, yes the names... the first one will be Tom. The girl will be Alice, and the last one will be... Harry.

I... I feel so weak... Caleb, I will not survive, could you please take care of my babies? Please... I...Beg...you

[/quote]
"No Jeremy! Please, please don't die!" Caleb sobs, holding his friends hand. "Please. You are the only friend I have. Please don't die!"

(03-09-2014, 07:26 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 07:11 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]H-harder - asked Jeremy, confused - But, i'm so weak... I'm tired, Caleb... I can't even open my eyes. It's so hard to breathe

[/quote]

[/quote]
"No Jeremy! Please, please don't die!" Caleb sobs, holding his friends hand. "Please. You are the only friend I have. Please don't die!"

[/quote]

Please, Caleb... i'm so weak... Promisse... please...

*Jeremy leaned his head on the pillow, and sank in the darkness*
(03-09-2014, 07:28 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 07:13 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]"We have to get this baby out or it will die. Please Jeremy!" Caleb begs "Here I will help you" He starts pressing down on Jeremys stomach desperately trying to get the baby to come out

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"I-I promise. I promise I will take care of them"
John looks at Dick and then Henry again.

"I'm afraid it was far too late." John feels his stomach grow. "But life goes on, and we have to make use of what time we have."

"Because none of us know how long we have left." Dick remains focused on John.

"But we do know that it was worthwhile coming here, as what skills we have, we can put to great use." John smiles. "Even if they turn out to be a pain in the backside, because that could save lives."

"And we could bring more lives into the world." Dick smiles.
(03-09-2014, 07:29 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 07:14 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]Jeremy was feelink weak... He couldn't even open his eyes, and he knew the death was near... So he heard Caleb, saying something about his litte baby... Jeremy tried to understand the meaning of that phrase... after a few seconds, he understand it, and despair took hold of his heart.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Jeremy was feeling cold. Everything was dark, and he was afraid. then, he seem a light, a warm and beautiful light, Jeremy walked to the light and saw a perfect world, where no one will judge him, and he will be loved.
(03-09-2014, 06:55 PM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 07:29 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 07:23 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]Caleb was sobbing as he watched his new friend push his baby out to its neck "G-good Jeremy only the head is left"

[/quote]

[/quote]

Jeremy was feeling cold. Everything was dark, and he was afraid. then, he seem a light, a warm and beautiful light, Jeremy walked to the light and saw a perfect world, where no one will judge him, and he will be loved.
[/quote]

Caleb cried harder as he felt his friend leave the world holding his hand tightly
"Its just not right for someone so long who had everything to look forward to, to be taken away!" Henry says with a slight bit of anger
"Some of our best friends have died during labour." John sheds a tear. "And some just after giving birth."

"Wasn't Jeremy's fault, though." Dick also sheds a tear.
Henry sheds a tear as well thinking about poor Caleb and Jeremy
John and Dick then feel movement within their stomachs.
Henry stands in the room staring at the brothers
"Was the babies starting to move." John is surprised.
"Yes I would imagine they will start moving a lot now"
"How long have we been here?" Dick wants to know.
"Almost four days now"
"Seems like only an hour." John is surprised.
"Yeah well that's part of the magic of the hotel"
"Okay." John and Dick both say in unison and confusion.