Mpreg Central

Full Version: The birthing suite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

babymaker21

"sadly no, I didn't know if you guys had any service to help in that department or not"
"Well, the only other men we have here are the people who stay here like you and the staff like me" Henry says "It all depends on who is unattached"

babymaker21

"I gotcha, well I don't mind waiting at all this place seems cozy" Dan smiles as he stretches again popping his back and sighing in relief
"well, just don't fight labor when it comes. hopefully you wont end up like me and be this pregnant for months on end"

babymaker21

"Oh don't worry I don't plan to"
RC is waddling around the halls of the center

babymaker21

Dan waves at RC and smiles as he begins to unpack in the room
"Ok well I will let you unpack. Call if you need anything." Henry says before leaving the room and walking up to RC "hello, how are you feeling?"
"ok i guess henry. im just getting so big now" I wave back at dave
"Your belly looks like it dropped some. You could probably go into labor anytime now. Feeling any pain or discomfort?" Henry asks, placing a hand on RCs belly
John and Dick are tending to their babies when they hear what Henry has just said. Their desire to get pregnant again is becoming more obvious by the minute.
Henry feels his babies move as he has his hand on RCS belly
"no not really Henry"
"Oh ok. Well looks like it could be anytime now so just keep an eye out for possible contractions and let me know when they start"
"ok henry"
Name:James
Sex:Male
How many days will you stay:2
# of babies:2
Birth plan:No drugs just good old fashioned birth.
Henry hears the bell at the front desk and waddles out "hello can I help you?"
(06-09-2014, 12:28 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]Henry hears the bell at the front desk and waddles out "hello can I help you?"

" Hi there im looking for a room for a couple days"
"Alright well if you will follow me I can show you to a room" Henry says grabbing the new guys bags and showing him to a suite
"of course that sounds great" James waddles behind Henry