Mpreg Central

Full Version: The birthing suite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"no not really. just the baby is super active"
"Ok well that's good. I'd say by looking at you that you will probably go into labor soon but then again ive been saying that about myself for the past few months" Henry laughed
(would like my characters to not be ignored).

John and Dick go to the entrance of the hotel. It's the only place they can get away from everything. Spy has been dealt with. John starts to cry.
"wouldnt it be funny henry if we went into labor at the same time?"
"Funny and a little bit worrisome" Henry laughed
i laugh, "i guess"
Henry laughs. "Anyways you will probably deliver before me. I feel like these babies will be in here forever" He said with a sigh
"i dont know. anything is possible with childbirth. with our luck some guy will give birth in the lobby"
John and Dick decide to come back in.

"When you do give birth, we will try and help out as much as possible. Hope you forgive us for that show we just gave." John looks at Henry (with a look of hope in his eyes).
"That would be the first time that happened" Henry said "Hopefully we would be able to get them to a room before they give birth. Being as the rooms are designed for it."
"Will you please forgive us?" John was hoping for an honest answer.

"What we had to do was to ensure that you were safe." Dick was a tad weepy.
"guys relax>" i say to henry and john, "i think we can all help out each other"
"We don't mean to say things that offend." Dick replies. "Just that with the way our minds are, that sometimes happens whether we like it or not."

"We also have a huge desire to get pregnant again." John scratches his head. "But that can wait."
"could u guys help me out with the birth of my babies?"
"That's what we're here for, to help you AND Henry seeing as he looks ready to pop." Dick replies.

"And we can do some of our chanting aswell, which worked pretty well for our babies." John adds.
"chanting?"
"Yeah, and both times we've given birth, it's been at the exact same time." John replies.

"Helped by chanting, of course." Dick can feel a giggle coming on (for no apparent reason).
"u guys are goofy, nice but goofy." i smile and laugh
"We're psychic." John replies. "We have this natural tendency to do everything together. Also down to the fact that we're identical, so we are in tune with not just ourselves, but each other, and sometimes, everyone around us."

"Henry knows what we're on about." Dick adds.

The babies then start crying, and John and Dick bring them through.
"its cool guys"