Mpreg Central

Full Version: The birthing suite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Oh, wait a minute, a guy called Jeremy has just told Caleb that he won't survive giving birth." John frowns. "He's very ill."

"That's the 'pain in the backside' bit." Dick shivers. "We can get into the minds of other people without them or even us knowing."
"There has to be something we can do so Jeremy doesn't die right?" Henry asks
(03-09-2014, 02:29 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 02:28 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 02:26 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 02:20 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 02:14 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]"Yeah I'm ok. Its just I have been here so long and all I do is sit at this desk. No one really pays attention to me. I just wish I could be involved more. Or find someone. I know all about the powers of this hotel and I have never experienced them for myself" Caleb says mentally kicking himself for sharing too much to a stranger who was just trying to be nice

Well, if you want to know, beeing pregnant can be a curse, too. Just look at me. I am alone in the world, i don't have no one. You dont have to listen to my story, if you don't want, cause it doesn't have a "happy ending"
"I would love to hear your story" Caleb says sincerely

-Weel... 9 months ago, my life was perfect. I has family, a father, a mother, and a cute seven years old sister, named alice. I had a house, with my room, and lots of books cause i love reading. And i had a beautiful and smart girlfriend, Named Wendy. She was so sweet, i love her. and I... I was a 17 years old boy, Tall and a little muscular, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

But one day, I was walking home from a party, when I felt a strong smell. It was chloroform, and I fainted. When I woke up, a man was in front of me, holding me in a bed. He took off my clothes, and ... *Starts crying* Oh, Caleb, it was terrible, he raped me. When he finished, put a rag with chloroform on my face, and I fainted again. I woke up on the street, without my clothes, alone. I went back to my house, and, 2 months later, i found out i was pregnant. I told my parents, and they kicked me out of home. my sister and my mom wanted me to stay, but my dad did not believe me when I said I had been raped. He threw me out of the house, saying: "You were foolish enough to get pregnant, now will be foolish enough to live alone, "preggy boy"."

I spoke with Wendy, I told her about my pregnancy and asked to stay with her, but she was mad because he thought I had betrayed her. No one of my friends want to help me, so i had to live alone on the streets without money, sleeping in cardboard boxes or anything else. The only thing I had was a ring that Wendy had given me, and I sold it to get money for food. The winter was terrible, i felt so cold. but in the end, even the money for food ran out, and then I was not anything new. For me, it would have been very easy to let me die, so I would not suffer anymore. but my babies needed me, so I did the only thing he could: look for a job. But nobody wanted to give employment to a pregnant boy. The only place I could find a job was in a "pregnant man sexy club", where people could pay for sex with us. I did not take the job in the beginning but after a week without eating, I was desperate, and afraid, so I took it. In my first day there, tree teenage boys chosed me. They were paying well, so my boss (the bar owner) ordered me to go with them. I needed the money, so i went... and they...they *cry again* Oh, i'm sorry, I regret what I did, but it was the only way to stay alive, and keep my babies alive. Sorry to ask you to listen to this, but i was feeling so lonely. *cry and hugs his knees*.

Caleb goes to Jeremy and does the only thing he can think of, he hugs him "You shouldn't be sorry for staying alive for your babies. You were in a horrible and impossible situation. No one can fault you for it."

Thanks, Caleb. You are a good friend. But there is something i didn't tell you... That bar was illegal, and i am afraid I have caught some disease... i am afraid I don't survive after giving birth, so, can i ask you something?
[/quote]

"You don't know you wont survive it. But what is it?"
[/quote]

if i... die, can you please, take care of my babies?
[/quote]

Caleb looks wide eyed "W-why me?"
"There's no cure for the illness he has." John replies sadly. "Only a supreme being could save him."
"where can we find a supreme being?" No one had ever died giving birth in the hotel before and he didn't want to end that streak
(03-09-2014, 02:34 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 02:26 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 02:20 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if you want to know, beeing pregnant can be a curse, too. Just look at me. I am alone in the world, i don't have no one. You dont have to listen to my story, if you don't want, cause it doesn't have a "happy ending"
"I would love to hear your story" Caleb says sincerely

-Weel... 9 months ago, my life was perfect. I has family, a father, a mother, and a cute seven years old sister, named alice. I had a house, with my room, and lots of books cause i love reading. And i had a beautiful and smart girlfriend, Named Wendy. She was so sweet, i love her. and I... I was a 17 years old boy, Tall and a little muscular, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

But one day, I was walking home from a party, when I felt a strong smell. It was chloroform, and I fainted. When I woke up, a man was in front of me, holding me in a bed. He took off my clothes, and ... *Starts crying* Oh, Caleb, it was terrible, he raped me. When he finished, put a rag with chloroform on my face, and I fainted again. I woke up on the street, without my clothes, alone. I went back to my house, and, 2 months later, i found out i was pregnant. I told my parents, and they kicked me out of home. my sister and my mom wanted me to stay, but my dad did not believe me when I said I had been raped. He threw me out of the house, saying: "You were foolish enough to get pregnant, now will be foolish enough to live alone, "preggy boy"."

I spoke with Wendy, I told her about my pregnancy and asked to stay with her, but she was mad because he thought I had betrayed her. No one of my friends want to help me, so i had to live alone on the streets without money, sleeping in cardboard boxes or anything else. The only thing I had was a ring that Wendy had given me, and I sold it to get money for food. The winter was terrible, i felt so cold. but in the end, even the money for food ran out, and then I was not anything new. For me, it would have been very easy to let me die, so I would not suffer anymore. but my babies needed me, so I did the only thing he could: look for a job. But nobody wanted to give employment to a pregnant boy. The only place I could find a job was in a "pregnant man sexy club", where people could pay for sex with us. I did not take the job in the beginning but after a week without eating, I was desperate, and afraid, so I took it. In my first day there, tree teenage boys chosed me. They were paying well, so my boss (the bar owner) ordered me to go with them. I needed the money, so i went... and they...they *cry again* Oh, i'm sorry, I regret what I did, but it was the only way to stay alive, and keep my babies alive. Sorry to ask you to listen to this, but i was feeling so lonely. *cry and hugs his knees*.

Caleb goes to Jeremy and does the only thing he can think of, he hugs him "You shouldn't be sorry for staying alive for your babies. You were in a horrible and impossible situation. No one can fault you for it."

Thanks, Caleb. You are a good friend. But there is something i didn't tell you... That bar was illegal, and i am afraid I have caught some disease... i am afraid I don't survive after giving birth, so, can i ask you something?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because i can see you are a good person, i can see you want have kids... I can see inside you, and I know you love kids.
"They don't actually exist." John admits. "So Jeremy's... wait... just asked Caleb to look after his offspring, so in dying, Jeremy will give Caleb something worth more than what money could buy."
(03-09-2014, 02:38 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 02:26 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]"I would love to hear your story" Caleb says sincerely

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because i can see you are a good person, i can see you want have kids... I can see inside you, and I know you love kids.
[/quote]

"I do. I really do. And I would be honored to take care of your children but you aren't going to die. I know it. You will take care of your children and I will have to hope I get pregnant soon so I can have children" Despite being lonely Caleb has always been optimistic
"But this hotel has powers. Surely the power will protect Jeremy?" Henry suggests
(03-09-2014, 02:40 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 02:28 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]-Weel... 9 months ago, my life was perfect. I has family, a father, a mother, and a cute seven years old sister, named alice. I had a house, with my room, and lots of books cause i love reading. And i had a beautiful and smart girlfriend, Named Wendy. She was so sweet, i love her. and I... I was a 17 years old boy, Tall and a little muscular, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

[/quote]

[/quote]

"I do. I really do. And I would be honored to take care of your children but you aren't going to die. I know it. You will take care of your children and I will have to hope I get pregnant soon so I can have children" Despite being lonely Caleb has always been optimistic
[/quote]

*Jeremy Jeremy smiled and hugged Caleb, feeling at that moment, a great friendship was born
(03-09-2014, 02:42 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 02:29 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]Caleb goes to Jeremy and does the only thing he can think of, he hugs him "You shouldn't be sorry for staying alive for your babies. You were in a horrible and impossible situation. No one can fault you for it."

[/quote]

[/quote]

*Jeremy Jeremy smiled and hugged Caleb, feeling at that moment, a great friendship was born
[/quote]

"How is your labor? You have been here for hours and your labor had started when you got here" Caleb asks
John and Dick can both see what is happening inside their heads, and in a sense, so can their babies.
"Well?" Henry asks worried about Jeremy
"There's nothing that can be done, that's for sure." John replies. "But he's giving Caleb what he's always wanted."
(03-09-2014, 02:44 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 02:34 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Caleb. You are a good friend. But there is something i didn't tell you... That bar was illegal, and i am afraid I have caught some disease... i am afraid I don't survive after giving birth, so, can i ask you something?

[/quote]

[/quote]

"How is your labor? You have been here for hours and your labor had started when you got here" Caleb asks
[/quote]

I wasen't in labor, i think, cause my water don't broke yet. I just had one contraction until now, that was when I got here, and *Jeremy puts his hand in his belly, feeling another pain* Well, now i had two contractions. *He smile*
Henry sighs and puts hand on his flat belly
(03-09-2014, 02:48 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 02:38 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]"You don't know you wont survive it. But what is it?"

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wasen't in labor, i think, cause my water don't broke yet. I just had one contraction until now, that was when I got here, and *Jeremy puts his hand in his belly, feeling another pain* Well, now i had two contractions. *He smile*
[/quote]

"Oh ok well you will probably go into full blown labor soon. That is how the powers of the hotel work. If you aren't already pregnant you will get pregnant and have your babies within a week and if you are pregnant, you will have your babies within a day and you have been here for nearly 12 hours"
(03-09-2014, 02:51 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 02:40 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]if i... die, can you please, take care of my babies?

[/quote]

[/quote]

"Oh ok well you will probably go into full blown labor soon. That is how the powers of the hotel work. If you aren't already pregnant you will get pregnant and have your babies within a week and if you are pregnant, you will have your babies within a day and you have been here for nearly 12 hours"
[/quote]

Well, i feel fine. They are just kicking. Do you want to feel? *Ask Jeremy, Showing his giant belly*
(03-09-2014, 02:53 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 02:51 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 02:42 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]Caleb looks wide eyed "W-why me?"

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, i feel fine. They are just kicking. Do you want to feel? *Ask Jeremy, Showing his giant belly*
[/quote]

Caleb nods and places his hands gently on Jeremy's belly "Wow that is amazing"
"You will be soon enough." John notices.