Mpreg Central

Full Version: the popular girl with the pregnant man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
"I need you to lift you butt off the seat can you do that for me?"
"ok" i pant as i lift up my butt in the air. "is my baby coming out my butt?"
"Let me get you pants off so I can see where did you feel the water come from?"
"ok" i slowly start taking my pants off. i feel a big contraction and scream
"Your doing great ok take my hand and squeeze with the pain"
you see a car drive past then suddenly pull up infront of you and a woman with long black hair and glasses step out wearing a professional looking suit. "is everything ok over there?" i start approaching the car
i grab her hand. "i need to push my baby out."
"Ok baby push with the next contraction"
"ok" i push but then see my pelvic bone swell up. "honey my baby... its....its.... why is my penis swelling up?"
"is there something wrong?" im almost next to the car now
"My fiancee is giving birth to twins"
"doc why is my penis swelling up?"
"Are you having another contraction baby?"
"oh ok stay calm im a doctor but your too far for an ambulance to reach in time let me get my emergency bag out of my car." i run back to my car and bring a large black bag around to the open door.
"yeasssss." i scream. "my penis hurts so much. why is this happening? doc whats going on?""
"It's ok bab everything is fine take my hand"
"ok stay calm, i think your baby is crowning, did your local hospital tell you wether you would deliver analy or penaly?" i open my bag and pull on some gloves before opening a few other packs of blankets and a sterile container
I grab your hand. "my twins are coming out of my penis. baby i need you. my doctor told me either was an option. i just thought it would be natural out my anus. but they told me to prepare for penis birth."
"It's ok baby everything is going to be ok take my hand"
"I'm here I'm not , leaving"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29