Mpreg Central

Full Version: the popular girl with the pregnant man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
"I'm sorry I've ruined everything" sitting down as I start to feel dizzy again
"You haven't. It's been romantic"
"Ya until I passed out"
"It still is." I Kiss you. "You are so beautiful"
"Your telling the truth I can see it usually when people say it cos they want to get in my pants but your different"
"Is it because I'm already pregnant?" I laugh
"No you never did look at me like the other boys did they look.at me like a piece of meat you always looked at me with respect"
"I'm just a nice guy. I knew you would be great as a mom to my baby."
"And you'll.be an amazing dad" kissing him
"I hope so."
"Stay with me tonight?"
"Are you sure? Is it ok? Is this goin to be ok with your brother? Where am I going to sleep? I have no sleep wear. Are you sure this isn't going too fast? "
"I'm not asking for sex cj just I.don't want to be alone tonight and just sleep in your boxers Andy will lend you clean ones tomorrow and tbh I think Andy will be relieved he's always worried cos I never have a fella to rely on"
"Rely on how? You got anything I can change into?"
I'm always on my own Andy worries sure Andy has stuff" comes back with a long tieshirt "will this do"
"Of course"
"So you'll stay?"
"Sure. " I changed my shirt. I look at it."bun in the oven?"
"What can I say my brother has a sense of humour" laughing as I.cuddle in
I sit down on the couch. "Got any idea for baby names?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29