Mpreg Central

Full Version: the popular girl with the pregnant man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
" so what are you going to do you can't hide your pregnancy forever your going to show and you won't be able to hide it"
I laugh, "really baggy clothes I guess. you know a shop for pregnant men and their clothes?"
" it's funny cos I work in one"
"really? got anything for a guy and his growing baby bump?"
" yup come on its not far from here actually" and lead him to a pregnancy shop but takes a door months side and walks up stairs "hi Andy no I'm not on till later helping a friend out that's all"
I walk in with my head down. I feel embarrassed to be in here
" look you'll have to get over it your pregnant it happens move on it doesn't matter that your a guy look at Andy he's 8 months pregnant and don't we know it doesn't shut up about it"
"im just still getting used to it all I guess"
" well you have me now" smiling as I say it
I rub my belly as the baby moves again. "aaww thank you"
"Hey no problem" as I gentle stroke your stomach
"What's with you rubbing my belly all the time? Are you attracted to me or my baby? "
"Maybe you told me your secret I'm gonna tell you mine I can't have kids" I whisper
I turn sad right away. "Oh no. What happened? "
"I was in a accident and internal bleeding so be I can't have kids" I whisper
I hug you. I whisper in your ear. "If you want you can be a mom to my baby"
"You mean it?" Tears glistening in my eyes
I hold her tight. "My baby needs a mom and I think you would be great. You are so nice and caring. You deserve it and I think me and my baby deserve it too."
I hug back "I'd be honoured to be part of your I mean our family"
"Yeah you are. What do you want to do now mommy?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29