Mpreg Central

Full Version: the popular girl with the pregnant man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
" sir you are doing very well just stay calm and keep panting thrugh the pain while i sheck your partner over." i move around to the driver side. "when did the pain start and were exactly is it ma'am?
"I'm sure its nothing probably something I ate I just need some air which once the babies are born ill go out for some its a quick shorting pain it started 15 mins ago oh God its getting worse letting out a groan how's my fiancee doing "
Ok." i keep panting. "honey you ok?"
"ma'am are you sure that is wise? you look rather pale i think its best if you let me quickly check you over to ensure your health is not at risk"
i keep breathing. "oh god i need to push now. my baby is coming"
"I'll be fine you can check me after take my hand darling"
"very well ma'am, ok sir, one more big push and your baby should be delievered do you know the gender of baby number 1?"
I bear down and push really big.
"Your doing amazing my love,"
"are you ok honey? is everything ok?"
"thats it sir you are doing brilliantly"
"where is my baby?"
"Shhh don't worry about me just focus on pushing and breathing" shutting my eyes in pain
"nearly here sir," just as i finish speaking your baby is delivered. "who would like to cut the cord?"
"what is it? boy or girl?"
"You can doc I can move ohhhh" letting out a groan
"ma'am i insist you allow me to check you as soon as the cord is cut." i put a blanket around the baby and clamp the cord handing the baby to daddy still attatched via cord"
"your baby is a boy sir."
"ill cut the cord. shes beautiful"
"Ok fine" as another wave of pain hits me I can't hold back a small scream
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29