Mpreg Central

Full Version: the popular girl with the pregnant man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
"honey you are right?"
i hand you the scissors. "sir you will have a few moments before baby number two falls into position, may check your partner?"
Starts to cough "I think I'm gonna throw up "
"go ahead." i cut the cord. "hi baby. im your dad. welcome to the world."
i move to the other side f the car and hand you a bowl incase you are sick, "can you show me where the pain is please?"
Opens the door and starts throwing up blood "I thinkI'm having an ectopic pregnancy"
i scream out. "honey you ok?"
"Ya feeling much better" as I put on a brave face you can't tell him until after he's given birth
"sir please stay calm the ambulance will b here very shortly." "ma'am im sorry but i need to detrmine if you are pregnant or not before diagnosing it as ectopic, when was your last menstual cycle? i slowly begin feeling your abdomen.
"3 months ago" ahhh as I start to cough up more blood
"ma'am why have you not seen a dr?, i press on your abdomen a little feeling the firm give away that you may be having an EP
"Because he said I shouldn't be worried"
i take a deep breath then pick up my phone "this is dr 135 on the new morton ring road i have a couple in a car, male doa with twins and his partner female suspected EP i need the EV to prioritize. thankyou." "the ambulance is less than five minutes away."
I feel a contraction and push again
"ma'am if you experience anythng else tell me, ok sit lets get baby no2 delivered shall we?"
"Ok" I get into position and get ready to push
"deep breaths and big pushes the same as before sir."
I take a deep breath and push
"Your doing great my.darling"
"thats it the head is crowning." the ambulance pulls up behind your car
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29