Mpreg Central

Full Version: Beneath a moonless Sky (Open to all, Anthros welcome)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Upon seeing that he was outnumbered, the dog backed off. Squeaks normally liked to go unnoticed, but thought it would be rude to not thank him. Nervously, he walked up to the front door, and greeted the wolf anthro. "Hi, thanks for helping me," he muttered. Squeaks was clearly a feral anthro, his clothes were unwashed and worn, and his shirt no longer covered this pregnant belly. He carried an old backpack, filled with random items.
"No problem, who are you" i asked
"I'm Squeaks, I just passing through, and that dog attacked me. It isn't yours, is it?" he asked.
"No it's not, why don't you hang around you look like you need rest" I said to him
"Thanks," said Squeaks, "Is this your house?" he asked, rubbing his hand over his pregnant belly.
"Yes, a potion was made by another witch. She gave me the recipe to help with fixing it up a bit more. And yes, I did here something. Sounds like that mutt again in my neighborhood. I won't use the potion on you."
"Nah just a friends house, ok then" I talked to both at once
"Is she the homeowner?" asked Squeaks.
"Yes" I said as I turned to her and said "can you give the potion later?"
"Well, its been nice talking to you, but I must get going," said Squeaks, wanting to continue his nightly dumpster diving.
"Whoa you should slow down and relax, you were just attacked and...Wait I know you, I seen you before when you did a crime 2 months ago which was already forgiven might I add" I said
"I don't know what you are talking about. It must have been another rat anthro," said Squeaks.
"No i remember you I got you arrested for the crime myself, not like it matters now it's in the past water under the bridge" I said looking at you
"I uh... got to go," muttered Squeaks, as he turned, and ran away. Being heavily pregnant, he ran fairly slowly. He thought that this must be trap of some kind. True, it looked like Bryden was trying to be nice, but that is actually what someone setting a trap would do.
"Are you sure? And take care sir *waves her hand.* I have not given it to a guy yet."
"Yeah im sure, might as well have a pup or two" I said watching squeaks run off, I didn't want him to run at his rate of pregnancy, it would harm his young.
Squeaks quickly left the house, as the two continued to talk. Squeaks had been arrested for breaking and entering two months ago, and had escaped about a month previously, mainly because prison guards are reluctant to shoot at pregnant people. He had been in hiding ever since, little different from his previous 19 years of living under the radar as a migrant feral.

Before long, he paused to catch is breath and plan his next move. Maybe Bryden had forgiven him, but maybe he didn't know that Squeaks was a wanted criminal. The human woman acted suspicious, barely acknowledging his existence. Squeaks decided to keep moving for right now.
"Lets make a deal then. We get it on in my aunts famous romance room and I will allow you enough for as many pups as you want?"
Sighs "ok deal" I wasn't sure about getting it on but if it ment trying the potion then I should deal with it
"Thanks, since this is a customer deal. I will give you two for free."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9