Mpreg Central

Full Version: Beneath a moonless Sky (Open to all, Anthros welcome)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
*My breathing improves slightly, but I'm still unresponsive* *the temperature drops*
Using another thing friend keeps her from having a fever and puts a cooled washcloth over her forehead.

I relax in my bed thinking when I should drink the potion
Squeaks finally realized where he was at, and darted off, in a moderately brisk jog. "How did he end here again?" he wondered, as he ran away.
*4 Months later*

*Elizabeth was home making some food, she was very hungry, but bigger than normal. Having gone to the doctor 2 months ago, she was shocked to learn she was carrying twins.*
I had decided to use the potion and gone through with it for 4 months know, I learn I was carrying a single boy pup
Squeaks was now full term, and his pregnant belly looked massive on his small frame. He had avoided the house for the past 4 months. Although heavily pregnant, he continued scavenging every night out of economic necessity.
*I had heard of the witch at the house where I had fallen all that time ago, and I was interested, so I went to see her* *I was completely fine by this point aside from a few scars on my face and body* *I knock on the door*
Most of my fellow MS members knew I was carrying a pup, so some members follow me from afar to watch over me. I walked down a street, rubbing my little bloated belly
Squeaks noticed Bryden approaching, and tried to hide behind some trash cans. However, being full term, this was somewhat hard for him to do.
I saw someone hiding "hey, who's there?"
Squeaks paused for a second. His instinct was to either run or fight, but he couldn't safely do either in his condition. "What do you want?" he said angrily, hoping that Bryden would just go away. He could see that Bryden has a bit of a baby bump, meaning that he might not be wanting to fight either.
"Just wondering what your doing out here" I said rubbing my belly
"Just looking through some trash," said Squeaks, suspecting that he was planning something.,"I see that you got knocked up."
"Well yes, but I did it myself if that's hard to believe, say arint you full term?" I asked seeing one of my guards try to approach from behind in case I'm in danger
"Yeah," said Squeaks, rubbing his hand across his pregnant belly. "It should come any day know, if I counted it right. This is my first one, so I could be off," he continued.
My guard hid himself before was seen "just be careful" he turned to his other guard who posed as a normal guy, whispers "follow him I'm worried he will be in labor and now one will help him, so I want you to help him when the time comes" my guard nods and walks on like normal to not attracted attention
"So, what are you going out here at this time, if I might ask," said Squeaks.
"Am going to see an old friend, but he will not believe I'm pregnant tho" I said knowing my old friend ball to well
Squeaks was calmed a bit by the small talk. He didn't entirely trust Bryden, but fleeing or fighting was not an option. "So, how did you get yourself pregnant? " asked Squeaks.
"Do you remember the witch we met? She gave me pregnancy potions to use so I used one 4 months ago" I said calmly, the guard hiding behind squeaks left when he did not see threats to me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9