Mpreg Central

Full Version: Beneath a moonless Sky (Open to all, Anthros welcome)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
"Nice seeing you too," said Squeaks, sarcastically. The rat anthro then turned to Lana, "Have we met before? Your face looks familiar?"
"No thank you. Was just having a word with my babies dad and his friend."-Elizabeth
(01-21-2018, 08:01 AM)Blue18372 Wrote: [ -> ]"No thank you. Was just having a word with my babies dad and his friend."-Elizabeth
"Are you certain? I am willing to carry out any tasks within my power, given clear instructions, that you ask of me. Besides, it must be difficult doing such things in your state. Allow me to lift some some of the load, so to speak." I bow politely with one hand on my chest.
"Appreciate it, but it's a solo business and have been doing good even at 4 months pregnant. May need help as I get to the 8-9 month mark, but will cross that bridge when I come to it."
(01-21-2018, 06:08 PM)Blue18372 Wrote: [ -> ]"Appreciate it, but it's a solo business and have been doing good even at 4 months pregnant. May need help as I get to the 8-9 month mark, but will cross that bridge when I come to it."
"Very well, but call upon me if you need me." I give you my number. "My name is Lana."
(01-21-2018, 04:18 AM)Garix Wrote: [ -> ]"Nice seeing you too," said Squeaks, sarcastically. The rat anthro then turned to Lana, "Have we met before? Your face looks familiar?"
"I believe we have. I recall stabbing a wolf for you a few months back. Wait, are you pregnant?"
"Yeah, I've been pregnant for a while," said Squeaks, as his hand slowly rubbed his massive pregnant belly. "I remember that, I saved you from the wolf," he added.
(01-21-2018, 09:12 PM)Garix Wrote: [ -> ]"Yeah, I've been pregnant for a while," said Squeaks, as his hand slowly rubbed his massive pregnant belly. "I remember that, I saved you from the wolf," he added.
: "Yes. So how far along are you?"
"I'm almost due... I think," said Squeaks.
(01-21-2018, 11:01 PM)Garix Wrote: [ -> ]"I'm almost due... I think," said Squeaks.

What? What are you doing out here?
"Rooting through garbage, what does it look like I'm doing?" asked Squeaks.
(01-22-2018, 12:05 AM)Garix Wrote: [ -> ]"Rooting through garbage, what does it look like I'm doing?" asked Squeaks.

Alright, alright, settle. I'm just concerned of you being out here when you could go into labor at any time.
"i can take care of myself," snapped the rat anthro, "It won't be the first time I gave birth."
(01-23-2018, 01:48 AM)Garix Wrote: [ -> ]"i can take care of myself," snapped the rat anthro, "It won't be the first time I gave birth."

That doesn't mean you have to do it out in the middle of nowhere, all by yourself, Squeaks.
"Labor doesn't happen instantly, it takes hours, and you can feel it coming on. You don't have any kids, do you?" Squeaks asked.
(01-24-2018, 12:53 AM)Garix Wrote: [ -> ]"Labor doesn't happen instantly, it takes hours, and you can feel it coming on. You don't have any kids, do you?" Squeaks asked.

No, I don't, but I know that.
Squeaks was always a bit standoff-ish when meeting new people. You never know who is an undercover cop, and he did want to waste people's sympathy when he didn't need it. Lana seemed like she was trustworthy, though, he was outright paranoid. Squeaks leaned against a wall, and put his hand on his full-term belly, slowly rubbing it. "Do you want to feel it?" he asked.
(01-25-2018, 02:27 AM)Garix Wrote: [ -> ]Squeaks was always a bit standoff-ish when meeting new people. You never know who is an undercover cop, and he did want to waste people's sympathy when he didn't need it. Lana seemed like she was trustworthy, though, he was outright paranoid. Squeaks leaned against a wall, and put his hand on his  full-term belly, slowly rubbing it. "Do you want to feel it?" he asked.

"Sure!" I say, happily, taking this as a sign that he trusts me. I gently rest my hand on his belly.
"Do you feel it moving?" Squeaks asked, as Lana put her hand on his pregnant belly.
(01-25-2018, 11:05 PM)Garix Wrote: [ -> ]"Do you feel it moving?" Squeaks asked, as Lana put her hand on his pregnant belly.

"Not quite- Oh! Now, I do!" *I smile* "How active they are!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9