Mpreg Central

Full Version: Beneath a moonless Sky (Open to all, Anthros welcome)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
"Who is the other parent?" Squeaks asked.
"I don't need a mate for this" I said
"You don't!" said Squeaks, surprised, "Why would you have a child without a mate!"
"That I don't know, I do have a friend in mind but I don't know if he wants this" I said looking down
"What made you think that having a child without a mate is a good idea?" asked Squeaks.
"What is it to you!?" I was angered at him for that
"Well, at least I'm attractive enough to find a mate before reproducing. What it is to you if I root through trash or sleep in public park at night?" Squeaks snapped back.
"Orly what mate do you have. I don't believe you have one and toche!"
"I'll have you know that I am married, and my husband is watching our infant son right now at our home," retorted Squeaks.
"You guys are making a racket. Hows a witch suppose to get a message out to spirits? When your arguing." *Elizabeth said trying to reach out to a spirit while pregnant.*
(Stop using * when RPing here)

I look to see Elizabeth standing there "how long were you there?"
"Yes, what do you want, and why are roaming around the streets at night?" asked Squeaks. "And I'm dumpster diving, if you must know," he added.
"I've been out here for two hours tracking the stars in this neck of the woods. Can't do that when two pups are arguing like a couple of school girls. Not to mention someone's unborn kid keeps kicking me every 15 minutes when I get the right star to track."-Elizabetj
"Who is the lucky person that knocked you up?" asked Squeaks.
"Squeaks, your friend who is also pregnant got me pregnant. He is a passionate lover."-Elizabetb
"That I did, that I did" I sigh knowing full well where this leads
"Are you two even dating?" asked Squeaks.
"That is client confidential. Can't reveal that information."-Elizabeth
(01-20-2018, 06:16 AM)Blue18372 Wrote: [ -> ]"That is client confidential. Can't reveal that information."-Elizabeth
I hear the fighting and turn to see the witch. "Ah, it's you. I came to meet you. I've heard tales and was wondering if I could by chance be your assistant, my lady."
"Now then I must meet up with my old friend, cya all later" I said walking off with my guards discreetly following me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9